Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Sansung TV login

Dear community. I have been using the Spotify Samsung Smart TV app for a while. I have Spotify with faceboo, but recently my account logged off and I am being unable to log back again. There is a solution I am missing? I have already tried with sever...

• Music Fan
  • Dear community.   I have been using the Spotify Samsung Smart TV app for a while. I have Spotify with faceboo, but recently my account logged off and I am being unable to log back again. There...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing music from Spotify installed on a laptop via Hi-Fi Pioneer X-HM82

Hello, I'm using spotify on my laptop and play music via my Hi-Fi system Pioneer X-HM82, unfortunatelly after last Spotify updates I lost such posibility. I can't see my X-HM82 in the list of available devices. I haven't changed anything in my networ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm using spotify on my laptop and play music via my Hi-Fi system Pioneer X-HM82, unfortunatelly after last Spotify updates I lost such posibility. I can't see my X-HM82 in the list o...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Gee, thanks spotify for uninstalling yourself.

I really like how spotify just magically uninstalls itself and emails me a threat to terminate my account if I violate their terms—which I didn't; just inspected the element. I didn't even modify the elements, I guess just pulling up the window trigg...

• Casual Listener
  • I really like how spotify just magically uninstalls itself and emails me a threat to terminate my account if I violate their terms—which I didn't; just inspected the element. I didn't even modify the...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Deleted playlists still showing up on profile

I've deleted a couple of playlists and they are still visible on my public profile. Also when I change the setting of playlists to public or secret they don't appear/disappear on my public profile? I've already tried restoring the playlist and deleti...

• I've deleted a couple of playlists and they are still visible on my public profile. Also when I change the setting of playlists to public or secret they don't appear/disappear on my public profile?&n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please connect!

Why can't I listen to Spotify everywhere? ;(Like my Microsoft Surface tablet, my roku, my Sony smart tv, and Samsung smart tv. The only place I can play it on is my phone.I really do enjoy Spotify and the way it works, but it's starting to not be wor...

• Why can't I listen to Spotify everywhere? ;( Like my Microsoft Surface tablet, my roku, my Sony smart tv, and Samsung smart tv. The only place I can play it on is my phone. I really do enjoy S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Will Spotify refresh my podcast file?

The original file I uploaded for my 10th episode was corrupted. I reuploaded a good file yesterday onto my platform (audioboom) but Spotify still has the corrupted file up. When will Spotify refresh and find the new file so people can listen to the e...

• The original file I uploaded for my 10th episode was corrupted. I reuploaded a good file yesterday onto my platform (audioboom) but Spotify still has the corrupted file up. When will Spotify refresh ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$$$$

I have had Spotify for about three years know & I really like it.. indo.. but"if the price goes up one more time?? I'm out.... I'm only willing to pay so much a month to listen to music,that I could be listening to for free!!! Sincerely Mike...

• I have had Spotify for about three years know & I really like it.. indo.. but"if the price goes up one more time?? I'm out.... I'm only willing to pay so much a month to listen to music,that I co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Glee Songs

In my Spotify, does not appear the songs and albums of Glee Cast, only the oldest, but I tested it of my friend, and appeared all, can you help me?

• In my Spotify, does not appear the songs and albums of Glee Cast, only the oldest, but I tested it of my friend, and appeared all, can you help me?
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Usernames, as in they are IMPORTANT

I simply find the way that Spotify has created their system and changes it "in order to improve the experience for everyone" completely the most incompetent trash I've ever seen. It's one thing if it was like oh we understand but it's how it is, we'r...

• Not applicable
  • I simply find the way that Spotify has created their system and changes it "in order to improve the experience for everyone" completely the most incompetent trash I've ever seen.   It's one th...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify Web Music Playing

I am using Spotify web Player and it's playing music but with all the words missing. It has never done this before at all. Can someone help me fix that, please? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I am using Spotify web Player and it's playing music but with all the words missing. It has never done this before at all. Can someone help me fix that, please? Thanks!  
  • stewartam
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web player not working on chromebook

I was listening to Spotify for a while and I could not even find a solution for this, it keeps on putting me to this screen when I load up spotify.com and it has been doing this for a while now i need help.

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to Spotify for a while and I could not even find a solution for this, it keeps on putting me to this screen when I load up spotify.com and it has been doing this for a while now i nee...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Methods of Mayhem wont play

Hello, I have been trying to get this album to play but I am unsure of the issue https://open.spotify.com/album/2X8vWYjyK1SLUolHrDWVW8 Thank you

• Hello, I have been trying to get this album to play but I am unsure of the issue   https://open.spotify.com/album/2X8vWYjyK1SLUolHrDWVW8   Thank you
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz sr7007 using remote app on android keeps prompting for subscribing to premium plan

So, i guess i want to make sure i'm not confused. I've got Family Premium.. i have the Spotiy App on my computer, my phone and my daughter has it on her phone....so thats 3 devices its loaded on. I used to be able to play music from my Marantz prior ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, i guess i want to make sure i'm not confused. I've got Family Premium.. i have the Spotiy App on my computer, my phone and my daughter has it on her phone....so thats 3 devices its loaded on. I u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing the link to share your profile

When i try to share my profile link and i want to copy the link to my account it shows up like this: https://open.spotify.com/user/1175705232?si=qOdN2L4wTYm-dPDmYcG-dQ Is it possible to change this like with your username or such instead of all those...

• Casual Listener
  • When i try to share my profile link and i want to copy the link to my account it shows up like this: https://open.spotify.com/user/1175705232?si=qOdN2L4wTYm-dPDmYcG-dQ   Is it possible to...
  • musicorumgenius
  • Composer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Google home plays song radio instead of a song

When asking google home to play a song sometimes it would play a song radio with the same title as the song I want to listen to. It begins to play random songs instead. An example is when I say "Okay Google, play river by Eminem". It would then say "...

• When asking google home to play a song sometimes it would play a song radio with the same title as the song I want to listen to. It begins to play random songs instead. An example is when I say "Okay...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Once again requesting a block/remove followers feature.

Dear Spotify Team, I apologize in advance for this rather lengthy post. In recent years, Spotify has been pushing to become more of a social platform in addition to a music streaming service. The new component of the application is welcome for numero...

• Dear Spotify Team,        I apologize in advance for this rather lengthy post. In recent years, Spotify has been pushing to become more of a social platform in addition...
  • Zambies86
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 67 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 6 replies
  • 67 likes

Superuser Contribution HULu activation issue

I just reenrolled in the student subscription. I cant seem to activate my hulu or find out how to reactivate or anything. Need help thx

• Casual Listener
  • I just reenrolled in the student subscription. I cant seem to activate my hulu or find out how to reactivate or anything. Need help thx
  • melaniegonz5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    PS4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

One of my fav bands was removed!!

Guys, I don't know why and how this happened but, there is a band called Craft, I had their songs in my lists, but Spotify removed their account, and deleted all of their songs. How and why did this happen?? Please help me!!

• Guys, I don't know why and how this happened but, there is a band called Craft, I had their songs in my lists, but Spotify removed their account, and deleted all of their songs. How and why did this ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution spotify playlists

Is there a quick & easy way to save a Spotify-generated playlist? I recently wanted to play one that Spotify had created called "Chill.Out.Brain," but it no longer exists. Thanks.

• Is there a quick & easy way to save a Spotify-generated playlist? I recently wanted to play one that Spotify had created called "Chill.Out.Brain," but it no longer exists. Thanks.
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect & The Audio Pro Addon C10

Hello, I have recently purchased an Audio Pro Addon C10 wireless speaker, and i must say i'm not overwhelmed by the quality of the audio playback using the built-in Spotify Connect feature. I understrand Spotify Connect hardware doesn't adhere to the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have recently purchased an Audio Pro Addon C10 wireless speaker, and i must say i'm not overwhelmed by the quality of the audio playback using the built-in Spotify Connect feature. ...
  • Tuffley
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes