Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Show Home suggestions from another country

I am not a big fan of the music in my country, but for example, the music in the US is more my thing. It really bothers me that it mostly suggest playlist with music in German. I just don't want to hear it. How can I change the suggestions and Home m...

• Casual Listener
  • I am not a big fan of the music in my country, but for example, the music in the US is more my thing. It really bothers me that it mostly suggest playlist with music in German. I just don't want to h...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify in Slovenia

Hey, people here in Slovenia can’t use Spotify as it is not available in our country. We can only use Apple music and Deezer which are both bad, they don’t have enough songs... I would like to know why is it like that because I am sure people would l...

• Visitor
  • Hey,   people here in Slovenia can’t use Spotify as it is not available in our country. We can only use Apple music and Deezer which are both bad, they don’t have enough songs... I would like ...
  • damjani
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 16 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 16 likes

Autoplay feature doesn't work with Chromecast Audio

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLG V30Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI'm a big fan of the Autoplay feature, which continues playing similar tracks when a playlist/album is over. But it doesn't appear to work when streaming from my phone to Ch...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device LG V30 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I'm a big fan of the Autoplay feature, which continues playing similar tracks when a playlist/alb...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Archive of all song you’ve listened to

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuemy Suggestion to spotify is to add a feature that shows all the song that you’ve listened to ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue my Sugg...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! spotify wrapped

I often listen to songs offline. will this affect 'spotify wrapped'?

• Regular
  • I often listen to songs offline. will this affect 'spotify wrapped'?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play from PS4

Hi. I'm having some trouble starting to play music on my Playstation 4. I'm logged inn, and all that should be needed is for me to press play, but when i do, the play-icon turns into pause-icon, then back again. A few days ago I was able to fix it by...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I'm having some trouble starting to play music on my Playstation 4. I'm logged inn, and all that should be needed is for me to press play, but when i do, the play-icon turns into pause-icon, then...
  • Talentedsan39
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stuck on TV but still playing music

PlanPremium CountryGermany DeviceSamsung Galaxy Tab SSamsung Galaxy A5 2016Sony Smart TV Operating SystemAndroid My IssueEverytime I connect my Samsung tablet or phone with the Sony Smart TV it plays music normally for a few songs until the screen fr...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium   Country Germany   Device Samsung Galaxy Tab S Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 Sony Smart TV   Operating System Android    My Issue Everytime I co...
  • mbettencourt
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
    Sony
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! [Spotify for Artists] Upload a GIF as a band's album cover

Dear all,I would like the artists (and users) to be able to upload a GIF as a cover of their album/EP/song/playlist. As a band member, I think this would be a great feature to draw attention of listeners. Note: I have only seen the GIF only for certa...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all, I would like the artists (and users) to be able to upload a GIF as a cover of their album/EP/song/playlist. As a band member, I think this would be a great feature to draw attention of lis...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Spotify for Artists
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Expanded album on Web Player

PlanPremium CountryBrasil DeviceWeb Player Operating SystemUbuntu 18.04.3 LTS My Question or IssueOn Spotify Web Player, when you expand the album art, the link to download the desktop app is over the Create Playlist link option.This may a bug or jus...

spotify_web_bug.gif image.png
  • Composer
  • Plan Premium 😎 Country Brasil 🇧🇷 Device Web Player 🖥 Operating System Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS 🖥   My Question or Issue On Spotify Web Player, when you e...
  • ma_marquezini
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Follow button : one code not working properly

Follow button not always displayed correctly Everything was working perfectly on all browsers before February 20, 2020 and the embed issues. Follow button codes : CODE 1 (basic) : button displaying only number of followers but NOT user name * Win 7 ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Follow button not always displayed correctly   Everything was working perfectly on all browsers before February 20, 2020 and the embed issues.   Follow button codes :   COD...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Follow button
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Volvo Sensus app not downloading

PlanPremiumCountryCyprusDeviceVolvo XC90Operating System sensus My Question or IssueI used to have Spotify on my Volvo, the app requested for an update, after the update the app icon disappeared. I tried to download the app again but once the install...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Cyprus Device Volvo XC90 Operating System  sensus   My Question or Issue I used to have Spotify on my Volvo, the app requested for an update, after th...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 120 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 120 replies
  • 8 likes

There is no volume control on any Spotify embed

I asked a major website why I couldn't turn the volume down in an embed. And they said: This page, like thousands of entries on the site, contains an embed from Spotify. There is no volume control on any Spotify embed.

• Visitor
  • I asked a major website why I couldn't turn the volume down in an embed. And they said: This page, like thousands of entries on the site, contains an embed from Spotify. There is no volume contr...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast glitching out; won't allow play on select episodes

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 7+ My Question or IssueI am attempting to listen to BBC's Global News Podcast. However, episodes will seemingly randomly not play on my phone (no issue on PC). I will be able to listen to one just fine, and then the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 7+   My Question or Issue I am attempting to listen to BBC's Global News Podcast. However, episodes will seemingly randomly not play on my phone (n...
  • MMM77
  • Casual Listener
  • 54 replies
  • 104 likes
  • 54 replies
  • 104 likes

All Spotify links go to the home page

PlanFreeCountryNorwayDevicePixel SlateOperating SystemChrome OS 79 My Question or IssueWhen clicking a Spotify link (album page, artist page, etc.) from any website (Google, Reddit, etc.), I'm sent to the Home page of Spotify instead of the page I'm ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Norway Device Pixel Slate Operating System Chrome OS 79   My Question or Issue When clicking a Spotify link (album page, artist page, etc.) from any website (Goo...
  • lasse1106
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tesla and Spotify podcasts

Tesla Spotify app (Tesla Model 3 with software version v10) doesn't have Podcast category and search doesn't find any podcasts. Only workaround is to make a playlist with mobile app and add podcast episodes manually which is pretty cumbersome. Any po...

• Visitor
  • Tesla Spotify app (Tesla Model 3 with software version v10) doesn't have Podcast category and search doesn't find any podcasts.   Only workaround is to make a playlist with mobile app and...
  • jeverest
  • 1 replies
  • 24 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 24 likes

Problem with Sonos&Chromecast

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung S10Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI recently set a device password (always used Facebook as my login but I want to delete my Facebook account) and since then I'm unable to use Spotify connect to ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung S10 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I recently set a device password (always used Facebook as my login but I want to dele...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Track doesn't show up in search

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceiPhone XS, and also desktop.Operating SystemiOS 13.3.1, and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have Spotify premium, and this is a problem happening on both desktop and mobile Spotify.It's not a problem just on my devices,...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Device iPhone XS, and also desktop. Operating System iOS 13.3.1, and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have Spotify premium, and this is a problem happeni...
  • Magnuspedersen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution only a local language supported in podcasts?

I have moved to Germany recently, so podcasts appear in German. Can I opt for showing podcasts only in English without changing a billing address?

• I have moved to Germany recently, so podcasts appear in German. Can I opt for showing podcasts only in English without changing a billing address?   
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web Player stops after three (3) songs

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceWeb PlayerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen on the Web Player, a playlist only runs up to three (3) songs even when there are songs remaining.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device Web Player Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When on the Web Player, a playlist only runs up to three (3) songs even when there are s...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web app] Clicking on ad crashes player

PlanFreeCountrySingaporeDeviceSpotify Web App on Microsoft Edge Dev (Version 82.0.425.3 ) /Mozilla Firefox (73.0.1)Device : ASUS K20CD, Windows 10 HomeRemote control via Spotify Connect:Spotify 8.5.46.859 on Android 7.0 (Samsung Galaxy Note5, reloads...

• Plan Free Country Singapore Device Spotify Web App on Microsoft Edge Dev (Version 82.0.425.3 ) /Mozilla Firefox (73.0.1) Device : ASUS K20CD, Windows 10 Home Remote control via Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes