Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

web page not loading content

for about a week now, none of the web content is loading in chrome. none of the graphics but only plain text and a completely generic look. i cannot log in either.

• for about a week now, none of the web content is loading in chrome. none of the graphics but only plain text and a completely generic look. i cannot log in either.
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback issues on Echo Dot

This problem started today, when I wanted to listen to music. I asked Alexa to play my playlist and everything was fine. But after 30-40 seconds the playback started to freeze, and It got a latency. If I open my Spotify app I can see that the bar ove...

• This problem started today, when I wanted to listen to music. I asked Alexa to play my playlist and everything was fine. But after 30-40 seconds the playback started to freeze, and It got a latency. ...
  • mstnkl
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes

snapchat filter

A mate sent me a snap with a filter showing what he was currently listening to on spotify. When I asked how it works he said he just let spotify play music on his phone and then make a snap and swipe right until you get the right filter, but it didn'...

• Casual Listener
  • A mate sent me a snap with a filter showing what he was currently listening to on spotify. When I asked how it works he said he just let spotify play music on his phone and then make a snap and swipe...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Please select a tag

Hi guys, always if I try to post my Spotify Playlist I can choose between 2 options. „Cancel“ or „please select a tag“Then I choose 2-3 tags, still there‘s a box with „please select a tag“Could you have me? Would be very nice, thanks!

• Music Fan
  • Hi guys, always if I try to post my Spotify Playlist I can choose between 2 options. „Cancel“ or „please select a tag“ Then I choose 2-3 tags, still there‘s a box with „please select a tag“ Could y...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution why i can watch an oficial playlist but a cant play it?

Hello, i found this playlist ( https://open.spotify.com/album/4fyccps8l7qUp2nqjIK0S8 ) but i cant play it, no matter what i do, i cant hear it with pc program and the spotify web. why? is it blocked to my country or what? please help me, thanks.

• Hello, i found this playlist ( https://open.spotify.com/album/4fyccps8l7qUp2nqjIK0S8 ) but i cant play it, no matter what i do, i cant hear it with pc program and the spotify web. why? is it blocked ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Spotify going into pause mode randomly on the Bose Soundtouch 10

Getting a similar problem. Problem started when I had to move from Talk Talk to BT as provider.At random times playing stops, error message is can't detect internet error code:4Which can't be correct as:1) in another window I can watch live TV, so in...

• Casual Listener
  • Getting a similar problem.  Problem started when I had to move from Talk Talk to BT as provider. At random times playing stops, error message is can't detect internet error code:4 Which can't ...
  • paddyb-c
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Community

Hello all, If you could escalate this message that would be great thanks. I had changed my Spotify account and deleted my old one. My Spotify community account was then changed. Old Username: < removed for security > Old Spotify Community: < removed ...

• Not applicable
  • Hello all,   If you could escalate this message that would be great thanks. I had changed my Spotify account and deleted my old one. My Spotify community account was then changed.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Censoring Songs

I don't know when Spotify changed, but I was just listening to Steppin' by Supa **bleep** Humble and where it would say "I'm blowing up like Isis, because I am the nicest" it has been replaced with silence. The album cover has also been changed and t...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know when Spotify changed, but I was just listening to Steppin' by Supa **bleep** Humble and where it would say "I'm blowing up like Isis, because I am the nicest" it has been replaced with s...
  • TheBoedster
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung Smart TV remove volume adjustment

Hello I am using Spotify om different devices and the last months since I used Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV (J6250) everything was fine for me. I was not able to change the volume of Spotfiy with my Iphone when I was listening over TV and that was ...

• Hello  I am using Spotify om different devices and the last months since I used Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV (J6250) everything was fine for me.   I was not able to change the volu...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Same suggested songs for my playlist over and over

I have a playlist that has over 500 songs and a few months ago I added a number of Dutch songs, since then all of the suggested songs for that particular playlist have been Dutch or by Dutch artists, I've added other songs since then but Spotify keep...

• I have a playlist that has over 500 songs and a few months ago I added a number of Dutch songs, since then all of the suggested songs for that particular playlist have been Dutch or by Dutch artists,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution RECUPERAR LISTA de spotify

Buenoa dias,La lista: folk de aqui, folk de alli ya no esta disponible en spotify. Pq la han eliminado? Que piedo hacer para encontrarla? Saludos

• Buenoa dias, La lista: folk de aqui, folk de alli ya no esta disponible en spotify. Pq la han eliminado? Que piedo hacer para encontrarla?   Saludos
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

grammy

create playlists with grammy winners, oscar winners, emmy winners, mercury winners, rock n roll hall of fame, million sellers (album and singles)

• Gig Goer
  • create playlists with grammy winners, oscar winners, emmy winners, mercury winners,  rock n roll hall of fame, million sellers (album and singles)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nokia 8110 4G

Will Spotify be one of the few apps allowed on the new Nokia 8110 4G (KaiOS?)? My work will be buying these for our fleet, and we use Spotify a lot. Thanks.

• Will Spotify be one of the few apps allowed on the new Nokia 8110 4G (KaiOS?)? My work will be buying these for our fleet, and we use Spotify a lot.   Thanks.
  • onekw
  • 4 replies
  • 94 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 94 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify only plays first 10% of playlist

I'm on Google Home, playing a playlist of 1,100 songs. I am not on shuffle mode. Spotify only plays the first <100 songs, then returns to the beginning of the playlist. If a song from outside the first 100 is selected, it will play that song then ret...

• I'm on Google Home, playing a playlist of 1,100 songs. I am not on shuffle mode.   Spotify only plays the first <100 songs, then returns to the beginning of the playlist. If a song from out...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NBC A.P. Bio Ad

Get rid of the A.P. Bio ad. There’s curse words in it & I play Spotify in my business & some of my customers have complained about it.

• Get rid of the A.P. Bio ad. There’s curse words in it & I play Spotify in my business & some of my customers have complained about it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing to devices not on the local network.

Hi Ive got a Marantz SR7011 AV receiver with Spotify connect. When I first got it it came on through the night full blast and made my brand new speakers smoke I was very lucky they weren't completely ruined. It turned out my account had been hacked a...

• Hi   Ive got a Marantz SR7011 AV receiver with Spotify connect.  When I first got it it came on through the night full blast and made my brand new speakers smoke I was very lucky they we...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 music titles start over several times

After I reactivated my Spotify Premium I'm now encountering the issue that songs often (about 70% of the time) start over on PS4. Also the playlists get **bleep** up and one song comes over and over again. I've already reinstalled the app, logged out...

• After I reactivated my Spotify Premium I'm now encountering the issue that songs often (about 70% of the time) start over on PS4. Also the playlists get **bleep** up and one song comes over and over ...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some doofus just added a whole bunch of psyTRANCE to the "Sound of PsyCHILL" playlist

Approximately 15 hours ago someone added a whole bunch of psyTRANCE tracks to the official Spotify playlist The Sound of Psychill, including e.g. Hallucinogen - Orphic Trench, Vibrasphere - Mental Mountain, E-Mantra - Praying Forest, and a whole bunc...

• Approximately 15 hours ago someone added a whole bunch of psyTRANCE tracks to the official Spotify playlist The Sound of Psychill, including e.g. Hallucinogen - Orphic Trench, Vibrasphere - Mental Mo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Listened to on Spotify >> Facebook

Hi, I'm not seeing music played on my Facebook as "listened to" songs. - My facebook and Spotify are linked- The "show activity" is turned on- My activity Log on Facebook is on (I see the SEPTEMBER Spotify log, but no the new song that I heard)- Spot...

• Hi,    I'm not seeing music played on my Facebook as "listened to" songs.   - My facebook and Spotify are linked - The "show activity" is turned on - My activity Log on Facebo...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes