Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

South Korea - I can't use Spotify on my PlayStation 4.

South Korea - I can't use Spotify on my PlayStation 4.

Plan

Premium

Country

South Korea

Device

My PlayStation 4

Operating System

PlayStation 4 Operating System I guess

My Question or Issue

Spotify got available here in South Korea a few weeks ago but the thing is that I can't use it on my PlayStation. Whenever I try to log in, it keeps saying that Spotify is not available in my current region. I know it just got available here and I know that there are still things the company has to go through to make it available but I am using Premium which has a limited time that I can use and the fact that I can't use the full features of it is annoying. I would like you to look over this problem and fix it asap. Beside, the Windows Spotify app is not available as well. So it would be great if you fix it too.

1 Reply

Hey there @ThisIsChangHee,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

It's not possible to use Spotify on Playstation in South Korea at the moment but we're constantly aiming to improve so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future. 

If you think this is something that will appeal to other users you can always create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app.

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help with anything else. We're always one reply away.

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts