Premium

Country

United States

Device

(iPhone 13, Surface Laptop )

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

There are a couple songs that whenever I try to play them they do not play. If I click on the song it will immediately go to the next song. If I queue it up, it will say it is queued but then when I look at the queue it is not there and does not play. Like 99.99% of the songs out there play for me but there are just a few that won't. The song that has not worked for me for about a year now is Wait For It in the Hamilton soundtrack. 

3 Replies

Hi @skeletonreindeer,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out!

Does this occur with all devices you use Spotify on or with a specific one? If possible, try logging in on another device (a friend's or a relative's would do) to see if the issue persists there. 

It's worth checking if the songs have been hidden by accident: just tap the three dots menu of a track and select Hidden to unhide it. You might have also accidentally blocked the artist, so go to their page and tap the three dots menu to allow playback of that artist. Something else you can check is if the unavailable songs are explicit: in that case you probably have the Explicit filter toggled on. You can toggle it off in the app's Settings.

It's also possible that the tracks are temporarily unavailable in your region. As much as we'd love to have all the music in the world on the platform, the content may vary over time and between countries, as it depends on permissions from rights holders.

In case the issue persists, please share a short screen recording which captures the app's behavior in action so we can investigate further.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi! I need help. the songs list in my playlist does not appear because of cross country problem 

Hey @Anaisha!

If the songs are greyed out, refer to my reply above to see if that does the trick.

In case the songs are missing entirely from your playlist, it's possible that you're experiencing this ongoing issue we're currently investigating, so check it out and share the requested details.

Have a good one!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts