Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Windows Phone

Solved!

Spotify Windows Phone

Hi!

I read the news that spotify is available in mexico, im from mexico and i would like to have the app on my phone, i have a windows phone, nokia lumia 800, when is it going to be avaiblable the app? i heard that for the iphone its going to be available today. Please let me now

Super user edit: Fixed title

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify here. The app should be available in the Mexican and Estonian marketplaces. We'll investigate and get back to you shortly. 

View solution in original post

50 Replies

@mokitovice wrote:

Hi!

I read the news that spotify is available in mexico, im from mexico and i would like to have the app on my phone, i have a windows phone, nokia lumia 800, when is it going to be avaiblable the app? i heard that for the iphone its going to be available today. Please let me now

Hey, it could be that they haven't updated the app store listing.

I've also moved this post to the Other section 🙂

Liam

(P.S What version of WP does the lumia run?)

The version of the operating system is 7.8, so just to check, it supposed to be available by now? because ive check in previous days it wasnt available at all.

I have escalated this to the attention of the staff 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP

AND PLEASE KEEP ME NOTIFIED.

I REALLY WANT TO SUBCRIBE TO THE PREMIUM PLAN.

😄

Hi, same issue, I'm from Mexico, and iphone users now they can download the app and in the windows phone marketplace it's not possible yet. I have a Nokia Lumia 800 7.8. When is going to be available. I want the premium plan to. 😉

Same problem in Estonia. Please make it available on Windows Phone marketplace as well.

I have the same problem, apparently the problem is that the app is only for WP8, in mexico only one device have this OS, please make it 7.8 compatible

Marked as solution

Spotify here. The app should be available in the Mexican and Estonian marketplaces. We'll investigate and get back to you shortly. 

I´ve just checked Market place and it is available now! Thak you for all your support! Im actually so happy bout it 😄

Hey there.

Let me say that Estonia is one of the best country in world after Finland!!!

Have a nice day!

Great news!

If anybody still isn't seeing the application in the marketplace, please post screen shots here of your search so we can troubleshoot further.

Thanks guys.

Hey there! 😄

im having a problem with the app, well two,  when i try to make the payment to have the premium service it just doesnt accept my credit card information its VISA. ( i have a windows phone) and the second issue its that theres no radio service, i dont know if this its  a problem with the app, because my friends with android and iphone have this feature and i dont.

actually mexico its pretty awesome!! 😄 just saying.. 

I have tried to download since I got winohone in Nov.  Is it not available or buggy! . What's up.with this . I have a.   Limia710 with windows 7.5.  Thanks for ANY feedback

@ melodygirl Happy to help! The app should be available in the United States marketplace. Could you share a screen shot of your Windows Phone marketplace?

There is a criminal that have hacked all of my account . he is from richmond texas .i need a pass word to get into my account . he has hacked my computer and is blocking my face book.

Bobby Perry -       IN THE CITY...jpg

There is a criminal that have hacked all of my account . he is from richmond texas .i need a pass word to get into my account . he has hacked my computer and is blocking my face book.

@bobbyperrymusic - get in touch here and one of our lovely support team will be able to help get your Spotify account secure. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

But if someone's hacked your computer and Facebook, it's probably worth getting those secure first - which we can't help with, unfortunately.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Now, when we can listen spotify free on opur phones, why when I log in it says I need premium account ( I have WP8)? My husband  can listen it free (he has iphone).

Suggested posts