Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify does not sync witj Shazam

Spotify does not sync witj Shazam

Plan

Premium

Device

Windows/Android

I have about 255 Shazams but around 200 on Spotifi, so it seems they do not sunc anymore. Haven't changed any setting; how to resolve?

7 Replies

I had the same problem but literally fixed it right this second! I had 88 songs in my shazam history and only 44 songs in my shazam playlist on spotify! 

I simply opened shazam on my phone, disconnected spotify account, then reconnected (or just delete your my shazam tracks playlist on spotify)

I then opened my shazam histroy to display all tracks iv previously shazamed, i selected all of them and then hit the spotify button at the top of the screen and it automatically transfered all 88 titles into a new my shazam folder!

Hope that helps!

This problem has been solved recently. Please update your app

Unfortunately this is not the solution anymore for there is no spotify button in the shazam history. 😞

I disconnected from spotify in shazam, deleted the playlist in spotify and then reconnected in shazam:
The My-Shazams-Playlist didn't appear until I shazamed a new song. And then only this one song is added to the playlist.

How do I get all my previously shazamed tracks added to spotify's shazams-playlist?

Hey @asciiM0,

Thanks for the post!

There is an Ongoing Issue thread related to this topic. Head over here for more info.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for your answer, Alex!

But to be honest the other thread is not helping - there is no solution provided for android users.
(As I reported, dis- and reconnecting does not lead to a complete shazam playlist in spotify.)

The suggestion "manage it manually" given there sounds like a joke when the problem is about automated sync - furthermore this is not an option if you have many shazams in your history.

Hi @asciiM0,

Thank you for your swift reply. 

Even if at the moment we don't have a fix for Android users, we suggest you leave your Vote + on that thread, this way you can get updates related to this issue.

At the moment we can't provide a timeframe for a fix, but it's always good to keep your app updated.

Cheers. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks MafeG! Both of your suggestions are "standard moves" in my opinion... Now it's a question of patience I guess.

Suggested posts