Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web Player not working in google chrome

Solved!

Web Player not working in google chrome

I try to go to the Web Player and it begins to load and then never stops. I NEED MY MUSIC. Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 7.49.47 AM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

So im pretty sure that they fixed it everyone. I checked my spotify and all of a sudden it started working. I dont know if thos is for everyone because i am using a mac and you guys probably have other computers. Just try it out and if it isnt fixed keep trying at least once every day. Hope i helped in some way

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hey @liliaherykah! Welcome to the community ^^

You need to clear your chrome cache.

This solved the issue in the most cases.

Here's a quick tutorial for it.

I hope it helps you. ^^

Peace

It definitely did something, but it still isnt working. This is all I get

Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 8.52.40 AM.png

Hey @liliaherykah

Hmm, '

do you've tried to use another browser ?

Peace

the same thing has been happening to me, i went to a couple other conversations, and they told me to do things like delete my cookies or check and see if it says im in the right country. they didn't work for me, but they might work for you. hope it helps

Hi!

I am new here the web player is the only one allowed in our company. It worked great for months behind our proxy until 2 days ago. Nothing changed in our proxy nor security policies and now we all have the "Connecting to Spotify" but will never will. We use Chrome and Firefox and both don't work. We've cleared our cache but nothing. Did anything change recently?

PLease help. thanks!

RJ

Same here. No luck connecting with Chrome nor IE on my laptop for a few days now.  Already had tried clearing cache, cookies, history... still nothing.

I'm also seeing this from every computer I use, different operating systems, different browser. I tried clearing cache/etc. This seems to be a spotify-side issue of some sort. Anyone with ideas? The desktop player is working in all locations where the web-player isn't.

Hey Guys !

I think its a major issue. The twiiter account @spotifycares get a ton of questions too about this issue.

So we can just wait it'll be fixed soon i guess.

You can keep an eye on the @Spotifystatus twitter account for more updates.

Peace

Marked as solution

So im pretty sure that they fixed it everyone. I checked my spotify and all of a sudden it started working. I dont know if thos is for everyone because i am using a mac and you guys probably have other computers. Just try it out and if it isnt fixed keep trying at least once every day. Hope i helped in some way

yeah mine works all of the sudden too. Thanks for all the help!

Suggested posts