Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web app not working

Web app not working

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

Web app (Tried both Firefox and Chrome, latest version on Windows)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Accessing open.spotify.com gives this error "upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure, transport failure reason: delayed connect error: 111"

Top Answer
Vasil

Hey folks!

Sorry to see so many of you have been affected by this.
As @the_drizzle has noticed - it's most likely related to the browser's cached data. Could you try removing it to see if this makes a difference? Completely disabling it is also an option but that might not be necessary 🙂 

Let us know how it goes!
We'll be keeping an eye on the thread.

84 Replies

My Question or Issue

When I click on links to playlists in Firefox or Chrome, I get the following error message. The links also fail to open in Desktop Mac. I noticed there was a similar issue earlier this month (Nov 2022), but the help thread for that issue is now closed and the issue was marked fixed.

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure, transport failure reason: delayed connect error: 111

Hi guys, I opened the spotify web player and I got this error message again:

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure, transport failure reason: delayed connect error: 111

Same issue here, it started today for me. Windows 10 on Chrome.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Chrome web browser, up-to-date

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Trying to go to spotify.com or open.spotify.com results in the following error message:

same, but firefox

same on google chrome

I'm having that same issue and the only other thread is from a month ago saying the issue has been resolved.

Same on OperaGX

Same issue here. Windows 10 on Chrome.

Also having this issue on chrome

same here on IE and Google Chrome

How do we fix it?

Same here. I tried reloading the page. didn't work. 

Same issue here with multiple web browsers (Chrome, Brave, FF) on two different systems at different locations. I emptied the cache and cleared cookies, but it didn't help.  It works from the Linux Spotify app.

Also having this issue on Chrome

same happening here!

Same Error here. Come on y'all

I'm having the same issue.

having the same problem on chrome. I have tried everything.

Suggested posts