Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Webplayer not loading.

Solved!

Webplayer not loading.

Webplayer not loading at all on latest chrome (50) on ChromeOS. Was fine til today.

Screenshot 2016-02-18 at 12.23.07.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Also still having this problem Win7 Chrome

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Hey @oracleoftruth! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound quite right.

Have you tried to clear your browser cache/cookies ?

Let us know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

I have the same issue. Clearing cache/cookies or privacy browsing doesn't work. Still stuck on loading.

Same here. 

Worked until lunchtoday. (3h ago) 

tried three different browsers. 

Same issue with it not connecting, Windows 7 premium and using Firefox verison 44.0.2 also tried on google chrome orginially and didn't work so i went to Firefox same issue.

If you fixed it GREAT its working now!!!! thank you! now i can work hehe 🙂

I've been having problems with the web player this morning as well. Still failing to load. I'm using Google Chrome. I haven't bothered trying other browsers due to the Flash requirement - Chrome's bundled version is all I have.

cantconnecttospotify.PNG

I also had the same issue in Chrome. I disabled a Google Extension I was using called 'Spotify Web Player Hotkeys' and Spotify webplayer is now back to normal for me.

@seanbook Huh, interesting. Unfortunately, I don't have any such extensions over here so that may be a coincidence (or not the only cause).

Also, I tried logging into Spotify while in incognito mode in case of extension, cookie, or cache related issues. Didn't help. =/

cantconnecttospotify2.PNG

Same issue here with both Chrome and IE.

Marked as solution

Also still having this problem Win7 Chrome

Nope all good for me

Still broken for me.  Firefox 44.0.2.

Spotify would not load in my Chromebook until I logged out of the mobile app on my Galaxy S5. Both were logged into my home's internet.

Now it's my turn to say that it's working again. No clue why now...but I got it to load this time.

Works for me now? 
Did nothing, just started to work

Suggested posts