Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why I Can’t I Download Podcasts Any Longer?

Why I Can’t I Download Podcasts Any Longer?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

United States 

iPod Touch (7th Generation)

Operating System iOS 15.8.2

My Question or Issue

I’ve been using Spotify to listen to podcasts on various Apple devices for a number of years. Recently, the Spotify app has been acting all buggy. First, when I would try to scroll through the list of podcasts I subscribe to in order to see new episodes, it would take an abnormally long time to load. When I would click on a particular episode to learn more, the same thing would happen. Now, in the last week or so, when I try to download an episode, nothing happens. It doesn’t appear in my list of saved episodes. Thinking that perhaps I had exceeded my limit, I went back and deleted hours and hours of episodes in my queue that I hadn’t gotten around to listening to — all seemingly to no avail. Yesterday, I was able to download two or three new episodes. But when I tried again today, I was once again unable to save them. Is this happening to anyone else? Or is it just me? What am I doing wrong? Any advice or assistance will be most appreciated. Thank you.

1 Reply

Hey @brockhanson 

Check this thread about an issue downloading podcasts:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Mobile-Unable-to-download-podcast-episodes/idi-p/608...

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts