Premium

Country

UK

Device

Chromebook

Operating System

Chrome

My Question or Issue

I've been having an issue (not previously) recently where when I click on an album to view it, then go back to the artist page to view other albums, singles, ect., the album I had just been viewing disappears.

I know it's not that the artist has removed the album because I have some of the songs saved on a playlist and if I click on the song it will take me to the album. But when I try and view an artists albums from their artist page, it will not show the ones that I've clicked on. It's like they become hidden after being viewed.   Does not do it when i use web player on windows laptop and still using chrome.

1.- Enter to a singer.

2.- Enter to an album/single

3.- Go back

4.- Album/single has disappeared

Cleared cookies/cache

Updated OS and Chrome

Tried incognito window

1 Reply

Hey there @mafooymafooy,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

You shared in your post that this doesn't persist when using a different desktop device to access the Web Player. Just to confirm, are you still connected to the same internet connection when you notice this difference?

In this case, if you haven't tried this already, it might be a good idea giving it another try in your Chromebook while you're connected to a different internet connection. If it works with another connection, we recommend contacting the service provider of the original network for more information.

If you're still having troubles, it would be helpful if you could share some additional details on your device and browser version and we'll see what else we can suggest.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts