Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to use custom playlist cover

Hello Spotify community! I have just returned to spotify after a brief hiatus, and want to use the playlist cover art I used on a different streaming service. I would hate for these to go to watse, so I was wondering if there is a way for me to utili...

• Music Fan
  • Hello Spotify community!   I have just returned to spotify after a brief hiatus, and want to use the playlist cover art I used on a different streaming service. I would hate for these to go to...
  • jdy_12
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

90% empty track !

I don't know if I should post this here, but I have a problem with a track that normally last 3:02 minutes, "Beat it" from "The Sunshine". It lasts here 40:19 minutes, and it is literally empty, like 37 minutes of silence after the 3:02 minutes of ac...

• I don't know if I should post this here, but I have a problem with a track that normally last 3:02 minutes, "Beat it" from "The Sunshine". It lasts here 40:19 minutes, and it is literally empty, like...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost a song

I was listening the Slay The Weights- playlist during holidays and there was this latin song which was removed there before I could add it to my playlist. Can I find the song somehow or is there some sort of history where I can see what I have listen...

• I was listening the Slay The Weights- playlist during holidays and there was this latin song which was removed there before I could add it to my playlist. Can I find the song somehow or is there some...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My topic is invisible to others?

Is there a reason why the topic I just posted is only visible to myself and no one else can see it? It doesn't even show up in my topics list. And when I logout, I get the message: "The idea you are trying to access is not available."

• Gig Goer
  • Is there a reason why the topic I just posted is only visible to myself and no one else can see it? It doesn't even show up in my topics list. And when I logout, I get the message: "The idea you are ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with parrot search tool (again)

Hi Spotify, This issue has reapperad now since sometime during the Holidays, I'm not able to search anymore using the Spotify client in my car which uses Parrot. Everything else seem to work fine, playlists, top albums/songs, etc. https://community.s...

• Music Fan
  • Hi Spotify,   This issue has reapperad now since sometime during the Holidays, I'm not able to search anymore using the Spotify client in my car which uses Parrot. Everything else seem to work...
  • db9
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo/Google Home control Spotify Connect

Hi. I was wondering if it is possible to control spotify connect speakers with Google Home or Amazon Alexa. Right now, I can only tell GH/Alexa to play spotify to either another Chromecast or Echo device. It would be wonderful if I could do the same ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I was wondering if it is possible to control spotify connect speakers with Google Home or Amazon Alexa.   Right now, I can only tell GH/Alexa to play spotify to either another Chr...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Web player (2018) - Order

Hello, At work I'm only able to use the web player (so no use of any other tool).I would like to understand why the player is so poor in functionalities. There are many list everywhere (playlist, songs list, album, artist) but no way to order them in...

• Hello,   At work I'm only able to use the web player (so no use of any other tool). I would like to understand why the player is so poor in functionalities. There are many list everywhere (pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pause on screen lock

Hi, feature request: Auto pause on workstation lock, unpause on unlock Benefit for users: Not missing any songBenefit for spotify: Some bandwidth usage reduction

• Hi, feature request:   Auto pause on workstation lock, unpause on unlock   Benefit for users: Not missing any song Benefit for spotify: Some bandwidth usage reduction  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove PSN without knowing PSN login

I recently got a PS4, and couldn't remember my password for my old account, and the email that was used no longer works so I have no access to the account. My Spotify account is linked with that PSN, meaning I now can't listen to Spotify on my new PS...

• I recently got a PS4, and couldn't remember my password for my old account, and the email that was used no longer works so I have no access to the account. My Spotify account is linked with that PSN,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio with PC Spotify client

I am trialling Premium for 3 months at the moment, hoping to be able to switch the family to a family premium account. My son has a smartphone, no problems. I have a linux desktop, several linux laptops, an android tablet and a chromebook. I am IT li...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trialling Premium for 3 months at the moment, hoping to be able to switch the family to a family premium account. My son has a smartphone, no problems. I have a linux desktop, several linux...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iTunes Playlists not working

I previously imported a load of iTunes playlists but now they are no longer working - I tried to play them and I'm presented with a blue bar across the top of the screen (web player) that says the song cannot be played. Is this a known bug or a featu...

• Casual Listener
  • I previously imported a load of iTunes playlists but now they are no longer working - I tried to play them and I'm presented with a blue bar across the top of the screen (web player) that says the so...
  • ukmarkwilson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify and tinder

Sorry to bring this back from 2016 but I accidentally revoked my tinder’s access to spotify. Does anyone know if there’s a work around or link to reconnect the two?

• Sorry to bring this back from 2016 but I accidentally revoked my tinder’s access to spotify. Does anyone know if there’s a work around or link to reconnect the two?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Google home keeps stopping to buffer

Hi, I just recently got a Google Home and I can't seem to get a consistent stream when playing spotify through the device. Spotify works flawlessly when I play through a device on the same network. Is there a way I can change the streaming bitrate fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just recently got a Google Home and I can't seem to get a consistent stream when playing spotify through the device. Spotify works flawlessly when I play through a device on the same network. I...
  • schouffy
  • Casual Listener
  • 122 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 122 replies
  • 5 likes

estou com um problema sobre as musicas "cinzas".

este problema e que nao consigo escutar umas musicas que estao com uma cor cinza diferente das outras, eu estava procurando umas musicas "EUROBEAT" para escutar em quanto jogava no meu ps4 porem nao consiguia iniciar as musicas e todas as vezes que e...

• este problema e que nao consigo escutar umas musicas que estao com uma cor cinza diferente das outras, eu estava procurando umas musicas "EUROBEAT" para escutar em quanto jogava no meu ps4 porem nao ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I determine whether a song was added locally or added from Spotify?

I have playlists that contain songs that are both local and added from Spotify. My question is I understand I can determine which is which in the desktop app, but I can't seem to distinguish what was uploaded locally or added from Spotify on the phon...

• I have playlists that contain songs that are both local and added from Spotify. My question is I understand I can determine which is which in the desktop app, but I can't seem to distinguish what was...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player won't play selected song

I've been trying to get a few specific songs to play since they rarely come up in shuffle on the webplayer. What happens when i click the play button on these songs is a different song in the playlist starts playing.Can we no longer select specific s...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to get a few specific songs to play since they rarely come up in shuffle on the webplayer. What happens when i click the play button on these songs is a different song in the playlis...
  • Swish777
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song from playlist deleted. Can I get it back?

On one of my playlists, a song disappeared (or I deleted it by accident). Is there a way I can get it back or find out what it was?

• On one of my playlists, a song disappeared (or I deleted it by accident). Is there a way I can get it back or find out what it was?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS3 app "Error connecting to playstation network"

Since the propsed solution for PS4 app "Error connecting to playstation network" does not work for me, I'm creating a new topic. From what I remeber I have never linked the accounts, just logged in on the PS3 app previously and probably changed my pa...

error_msg.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Since the propsed solution for PS4 app "Error connecting to playstation network" does not work for me, I'm creating a new topic. From what I remeber I have never linked the accounts, just logged...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile statistics show total instead of earned badges

I just joined Spotify and have earned 1 badge, but on my profile page - under statistics - it says 67 badges, which is the total number of available badges. See attached screenshot. Bug?

• Casual Listener
  • I just joined Spotify and have earned 1 badge, but on my profile page - under statistics - it says 67 badges, which is the total number of available badges. See attached screenshot. Bug?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes