Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Track released without permission

My Question or IssueHello! I don't know where to contact with this question, so I am writing here and hope that somebody would help me. Recently I found out that there's a track released by me and some random guy (collaboration). The thing is that he...

• My Question or Issue Hello! I don't know where to contact with this question, so I am writing here and hope that somebody would help me. Recently I found out that there's a track released by me and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution hide albums/playlists

PlanPremium CountryUS DeviceLG G6 My Question:before spotify got updated, you were able to see your recently played, in the "your library" page, and was able to remove an album or playlist from it by holding that album/playlist and pressing "hide". n...

• Plan Premium   Country US   Device LG G6   My Question: before spotify got updated, you were able to see your recently played, in the "your library" page, and was able to rem...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't connect Chromecast despite showing on App

PlanPremiumCountryUAEDeviceGalaxy Note 5 to Google Chromecast Operating SystemAndroid to Google Chromecast My Question or IssueI am seeing all my Google cast devices in the connect area of Spotify but when I select them... It says connecting and then...

• Plan Premium Country UAE Device Galaxy Note 5 to Google Chromecast  Operating System Android to Google Chromecast    My Question or Issue I am seeing all my Google cast devic...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Albums Disappearing from Library

Lately I've noticed things I add to my library (different to 'liked songs', which is a change I definitely dislike, by the way) disappearing randomly. This only happens for things I've added recently (as far as I've noticed). I've had to start screen...

• Music Fan
  • Lately I've noticed things I add to my library (different to 'liked songs', which is a change I definitely dislike, by the way) disappearing randomly. This only happens for things I've added recently...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Songs Removed From Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 8+, Macbook Pro) My Question or Issue I was listening to my playlist on my MacBook, specifically the song TABOO by Denzel Curry, I let the playlist play out a bit more and I decided I wanted to listen to that son...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 8+, Macbook Pro)   My Question or Issue  I was listening to my playlist on my MacBook, specifically the song TABOO by Denzel Curry, I let ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web Player is not showing my Artists collection

PlanPremium CountryUSA DevicePC Operating SystemWindows 10, Google Chrome My Question or IssueWhen I got to see my artists on the web player I am not able to see any of my saved artists. I can see them on my cell phone and desktop player but not on t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country USA   Device PC   Operating System Windows 10, Google Chrome   My Question or Issue When I got to see my artists on the web player I am not abl...
  • Ebstmnt
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

KEF LS50 Wireless Stutters

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceKEF LS50 WirelessOperating System My Question or IssueAm using Spotify Connect on the KEF LS50 Wireless. My problem is that it stutters during the first few seconds of almost every song. Once it gets past the first few second...

• Plan Premium Country   Device KEF LS50 Wireless Operating System     My Question or Issue Am using Spotify Connect on the KEF LS50 Wireless. My problem is that it stutters du...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Parcast Network episode archive

PlanPremiumCountryBulgariaDeviceSamsung Galaxy J7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI recently found out that Spotify had bought the Parcast Network, so I was wondering is there a chance that the entire archive of episodes from Parcast's var...

• Plan Premium Country Bulgaria Device Samsung Galaxy J7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I recently found out that Spotify had bought the Parcast Network, so I was wonder...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Update RSS Feed in Spotify for Podcasters

Hi everyone.I want to update my RSS feed from my Podcast. I dont know how to change it.I saw FAQ. It says that I have to enter the settings. But I can not find them. On my page they are simply not there. Can anyone help me?Thank you

• Hi everyone. I want to update my RSS feed from my Podcast. I dont know how to change it. I saw FAQ.  It says that I have to enter the settings. But I can not find them. On my page they ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix shuffle while casting

No matter what you are casting to, no matter from which device/application, the shuffler chooses ~50 seconds closest to the song you are starting out with -- depending on how you have it sorted. So if I have sorted by most recent, and choose the most...

• No matter what you are casting to, no matter from which device/application, the shuffler chooses ~50 seconds closest to the song you are starting out with -- depending on how you have it sorted. So i...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can not delete song from queue in Webplayer

I'm using spotify with the Windows app in most cases. But recently I played songs from the webplayer in chrome browser.Today I saw several songs in my queue which I'd like to delete. But when I open the (Hamburger) Menu and choose 'delete from playli...

• I'm using spotify with the Windows app in most cases. But recently I played songs from the webplayer in chrome browser. Today I saw several songs in my queue which I'd like to delete. But when I ope...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Download

Why do i have to re-download every song from each of my playlists? 

• Why do i have to re-download every song from each of my playlists?  
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Elvis album: Recorded Live On Stage In Memphis

This album PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDeviceNot relevantOperating SystemNot relevant My Question or IssueI used to be able to play this Elvis album, but suddenly some songs aren't possible to play anymore. Why is that?

• This album   Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Not relevant Operating System Not relevant   My Question or Issue I used to be able to play this Elvis album, but suddenly some ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a method to transfer my music library from JioSaavn to Spotify

Spotify doesn't seem to have any service/script to do this.A service called Soundiiz is claiming to do the job but it requires a Saavn email/password combination to connect to Saavn. I use Facebook's login service to log into Saavn and there doesn't ...

• Spotify doesn't seem to have any service/script to do this. A service called Soundiiz is claiming to do the job but it requires a Saavn email/password combination to connect to Saavn. I use Facebo...
  • blackarcanis
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there any way to download the background image on a spotify playlist made by spotify?

Hi, there's a playlist on spotify that I would like to download the background image for. I was wondering if there is anyway to get this image?Thanks

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 9.49.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 9.51.16 PM.png
  • Hi, there's a playlist on spotify that I would like to download the background image for. I was wondering if there is anyway to get this image? Thanks
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Partnership] Spotify Premium for our wireless speakers brand

Hi Spotify, we have been trying to connect with the right department like brandsforspotify till date get no reply. We are a global brand of wireless speakers and wish to bundle spotify premiums. The idea is to offer Music along with our popular speak...

5.png
  • Hi Spotify, we have been trying to connect with the right department like brandsforspotify till date get no reply. We are a global brand of wireless speakers and wish to bundle spotify premiums. The ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot play a specific song

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 10Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issuei cannot play the song “wrapped” by George strait. Here is the link https://open.spotify.com/track/1FWAB1KZHJnAeET0288xha?si=aX_-cui5SAeZyWj2t0XYsg

• Plan Premium Country USA  Device iPhone 10 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue i cannot play the song “wrapped” by George strait. Here is the link https://open.spo...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time Capsule, does it still work?

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceSamsung Galaxy A6Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueDoes the timecapsule.spotify.com feature still works? I've been trying to get my Time Capsule playlist on this new account for almost a year for no lu...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device Samsung Galaxy A6 Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue Does the timecapsule.spotify.com feature still works? I've been trying to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not find my podcast

Hello, I created a Podcast, uploaded one episode to my feed (Libsyn) and submitted it to Spotify. It was approved last night, however I absolutely cannot find my podcast when I search for it. Not the actual show, not the episode etc. The podcast is c...

• Regular
  • Hello, I created a Podcast, uploaded one episode to my feed (Libsyn) and submitted it to Spotify. It was approved last night, however I absolutely cannot find my podcast when I search for it. Not the...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Phone keeps "stealing" audio from web player

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePC, Samsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemWin 10 Pro, Android My Question or IssueUsing the web player. Phone has Spotify app and is nearby. The web player keeps insisting on sending the audio to the phone. I keep selecting the ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC, Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Win 10 Pro, Android   My Question or Issue Using the web player. Phone has Spotify app and is nearby. The web pla...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes