Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Sorry for being a dork, but could you please...

... Redesign the entire commnity site? It's horribly confusing for someone who doesn't hang around here hourly. * There is no coherent list of forums; I posted an issue some months back and was only able to find it at last as the url to it was still ...

• Casual Listener
  • ... Redesign the entire commnity site?   It's horribly confusing for someone who doesn't hang around here hourly.   * There is no coherent list of forums; I posted an issue some months ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify application in PS4 is inactive in Israel

Hi, I wanted to ask why can not download the Spotify application for PS4, I live in Israel (Spotify works in Israel too) and I can not download the application from the store. I would be happy if you could help me with this

• Regular
  • Hi, I wanted to ask why can not download the Spotify application for PS4, I live in Israel (Spotify works in Israel too) and I can not download the application from the store. I would be happy if you...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Android TV Connect features

Hi Guys, Do the connect features work on the Android App on Android TV? I was looking to select devices like on my phone and if I'm playing on another device, take control from the Android TV App, like you can from the phone. Thanks,

• Regular
  • Hi Guys,   Do the connect features work on the Android App on Android TV?   I was looking to select devices like on my phone and if I'm playing on another device, take control from the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Russound MCA 88X not broadcasting to Spotify

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device: All devices, ie: Samsung Galaxy s8, Macbook Pro late 2016 Hello, In our offie, we have a Russound MCA 88X that is controlled to an iPad. The iPad has the Russound app that usually broadcasts its source name. That iPa...

• Plan:  Premium Country: USA   Device: All devices, ie: Samsung Galaxy s8, Macbook Pro late 2016   Hello,   In our offie, we have a Russound MCA 88X that is c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No/intermittent cover art on web player

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceHP ElitebookOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI've started losing the cover art within the web player. I've cleared my history/cookies etc which has had no effect. I always get the first couple of rows showing c...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device HP Elitebook Operating System Windows 10  My Question or Issue I've started losing the cover art within the web player. I've cleared my history/cookies et...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Headspace offer ireland

PlanPremiumCountryIreland Device(iPhone 7)Operating System My Question or IssueIs it possible to get the headspace and Spotify offer with an Irish Spotify Account?

• Plan Premium Country Ireland  Device (iPhone 7) Operating System     My Question or Issue Is it possible to get the headspace and Spotify offer with an Irish Spotify Account?...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mixes are different from web browser to mobile

Hi, I noticed today that my Daily Mixes are different from the Spotify browser and my android mobile app. I was listening to one of my Daily Mixes on the browser, and I decided to switch over to my phone. Thats when I noticed the Daily mixes are not ...

• Hi, I noticed today that my Daily Mixes are different from the Spotify browser and my android mobile app. I was listening to one of my Daily Mixes on the browser, and I decided to switch over to my p...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

INFINITE SCROLL

Device(Macbook Pro 2017)Operating System(Mojave 10.14.5) DESKTOP VERSION1.1.9.383.g9f48828e My Question or Issue If you search for a term "(feat. " and open "SEE ALL SONGS" the infinite scroll stop working after the first request.

Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 7.05.10 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  •     Device (Macbook Pro 2017) Operating System (Mojave 10.14.5)   DESKTOP VERSION 1.1.9.383.g9f48828e   My Question or Issue   If you search for a term "(feat. " ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

"Songs" list removed in Home. Where I find a full list of my songs?

Plan PremiumCountry USADevice PC, web player My Question or Issue-edit-Never mind. Looks like what they changed was the way songs are added to your library. They now appear in a playlist called 'Liked Songs'. I would argue this makes no sense. If the...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device PC, web player   My Question or Issue -edit- Never mind. Looks like what they changed was the way songs are added to your library. They now appear in a...
  • emilyyc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug: Double-escaped HTML-encoded characters in web player playlist descriptions

Seeing this issue on the web player on Chrome on Linux but I suspect it presents itself on all browsers/OSs. The bug can be seen for instance on this playlist:https://open.spotify.com/user/mixtapesestina/playlist/1DtHTBUY5CiLyYgESZbmzf Attached is a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Seeing this issue on the web player on Chrome on Linux but I suspect it presents itself on all browsers/OSs. The bug can be seen for instance on this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/mixtapes...
  • mixtapesestina
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Punctuation can't be searched properly

PlanFreeCountryUSA DevicePixlebookOperating SystemChrome My Question or IssueBands, albums, and songs with most common punctuation in their name can't be searched by the actual name. Things such as commas and slashes return "2%(X) depending on what t...

•   Plan Free Country USA   Device Pixlebook Operating System Chrome   My Question or Issue Bands, albums, and songs with most common punctuation in their name can't be searc...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution compatibilité spotify sonos

bonjour depuis quelques jours impossible de retrouver mes enceintes sonos a partir de spotify et inversement impossible de faire fonctionner spotify a partir de sonos .... cela me derange car tous les mois je paye pour ce service et pourtant d'autres...

• Casual Listener
  • bonjour depuis quelques jours impossible de retrouver mes enceintes sonos a partir de spotify et inversement impossible de faire fonctionner spotify a partir de sonos ....  cela me derange car ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web Player "Squeaking" in Firefox

PlanFree DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThese squeaks happen on many different songs, the ones in the clip I provided are the worst I've experienced.They always happen in the same exact spot every single time and only in Firef...

• Plan Free   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue These squeaks happen on many different songs, the ones in the clip I provided are the worst I've experience...
  • plsamnew
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution cannot start radio from playlist

NOTE: please don't give the usual advice of deleting the browser cache/cookies or reinstalling... done that already Hi,trying the web version from the latest chrome and Firefox stable versions on a Linux computer.Radio doesn't start in both browsers!...

• Music Fan
  • NOTE: please don't give the usual advice of deleting the browser cache/cookies or reinstalling... done that already 🙂 Hi, trying the web version from the latest chrome and Firefox stable version...
  • Blubberfisch
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Made For You" section never works

PlanFreeCountryTRDeviceLenovo Ideapad 330Operating SystemLinux Mint 19.1 Cinnamon My Question or IssueHello. I've been using the Spotify desktop app for weeks now. I have 14 playlists and 100+ songs liked on my account, but my "Made For You" screen a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country TR Device Lenovo Ideapad 330 Operating System Linux Mint 19.1 Cinnamon   My Question or Issue Hello. I've been using the Spotify desktop app for weeks now. I hav...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The track "Entheogenic - Absolute Love" skips a lot

Hi ! I don't know if it's the right place to report this, but I noticed that the track mentioned in the title sounds like it was ripped from a badly scratched CD. It happens on all devices (macOS, Android, iOS, Windows, ...). Streaming quality is set...

• Hi !   I don't know if it's the right place to report this, but I noticed that the track mentioned in the title sounds like it was ripped from a badly scratched CD. It happens on all devices (...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 app not playing podcast episode

PlanFreeCountryUSADevicePS4Operating SystenewestMy Question or IssueWhen I play a new podcast on my ps4 app, I select today's podcast, and it skips to the next episode. I go to my Galaxy s9 and try it, it's working normal. I connect my phone like usu...

• Plan Free Country USA Device PS4 Operating Syste newest My Question or Issue When I play a new podcast on my ps4 app, I select today's podcast, and it skips to the next episode. I go to my G...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution One Day / Reckoning Song (Wankelmut Remix) suddenly blocked in my country

I swear the song wasn't blocked until yesterday. It's been out for about 7 years and suddenly yesterday or 2 days ago it got blocked in my country and I can't play it anymore. What's the reason for that? Why did they suddenly decide to block it? Any ...

• Visitor
  • I swear the song wasn't blocked until yesterday. It's been out for about 7 years and suddenly yesterday or 2 days ago it got blocked in my country and I can't play it anymore. What's the reason for t...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution In car stereo not connecting to spotify

I just installed a pioneer sph-da130dab head unit in my car in which the bt connection works fine when streeming through spotify but when i switch from bt to spotify app on the head unit, it says no device connected or will show that there is a song ...

•   I just installed a pioneer sph-da130dab head unit in my car in which the bt connection works fine when streeming through spotify but when i switch from bt to spotify app on the head unit, it ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes