Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! sharing profile/playlist from winphone 10

Hi all,I hope you passed some nice and peacefull christmas days.I'm using spotify on Desktop and smartphone. Both running with Windows 10.I want to share my playlists and my profile with a friend. Unfortunately I couldn't find an explication how to d...

• Music Fan
  • Hi all, I hope you passed some nice and peacefull christmas days. I'm using spotify on Desktop and smartphone. Both running with Windows 10. I want to share my playlists and my profile with a frie...
  • oj20220
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CarRadio

.....an Update for Carradios....to scroll the Songs in the Radio not on the Phone... just a simple Softwareupdate for Carradios that i can tab on it (in the app on the Radio) and it shows my the Songs+Artists in the Playlist...windows got it... andro...

• Not applicable
  • .....an Update for Carradios....to scroll the Songs in the Radio not on the Phone... just a simple Softwareupdate for Carradios that i can tab on it (in the app on the Radio) and it shows my the Song...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro

Do I have to have the premium version of Spotify for it to work on my Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro exercise watch? I currently have the free version and it won't let me log in on the watch. Spotify works fine on my Iphone.

• Do I have to have the premium version of Spotify for it to work on my Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro exercise watch?  I currently have the free version and it won't let me log in on the watch.  Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to move tracks around the playlist in web browser player?

hi. i have been doing some searching regarding this and came upon an older thread from 2012 (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/Unable-to-move-tracks-around-playlist/td-p/142778) which has a solution i'm looking for. ho...

• Regular
  • hi. i have been doing some searching regarding this and came upon an older thread from 2012 (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/Unable-to-move-tracks-around-playlist/td...
  • vasyapetya
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Friends Weekly"?

I noticed in my friend feed one of my friends listening to a personalized Spotify-made playlist called "Friends Weekly". (I have attached an image below.) I thought this feature looked really cool, but I couldn't seem to find my own playlist, on my M...

• I noticed in my friend feed one of my friends listening to a personalized Spotify-made playlist called "Friends Weekly". (I have attached an image below.) I thought this feature looked really cool, b...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Google home

I think my account is being used on a Google home that I not longer have. I have tried logging out, changing my passwork, and logging out of all devices but it is still being used in that speaker. How can I disconnect it? The spotify account is not l...

• I think my account is being used on a Google home that I not longer have. I have tried logging out, changing my passwork, and logging out of all devices but it is still being used in that speaker. Ho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

the Portuguese spotify

Being a frequent user of Spotify (free version) in Lisbon, Portugal, I get to listen often to your ads.I'm really disturbed with the low formal quality of your self-promotion advertisement. Cheap quality voice, non professional speaker, bad texts and...

• Being a frequent user of Spotify (free version) in Lisbon, Portugal, I get to listen often to your ads. I'm really disturbed with the low formal quality of your self-promotion advertisement. Ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HOW TO DISABLE SPOTIFY WEB PLAYER

Hi there, I have spotify for around 1 year now, maybe a bit more. About 6 months ago the following problem started: everytime I play music, be it my own playlists or from someone else, sooner or later it just stops playing! when I check it out, it sa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have spotify for around 1 year now, maybe a bit more. About 6 months ago the following problem started: everytime I play   music, be it my own playlists or from someone else...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 22 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 22 likes

Superuser Contribution Incorrect Songs in Playlist

This happened while using latest chrome, halfway though the playlist. I was listening to a christmas song but it said I was listening to Pon De Replay by Rihanna. I skipped to the next track and it was Scrubs by TLC. I skipped back two and it was not...

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 11.22.03 AM.png
  •   This happened while using latest chrome, halfway though the playlist. I was listening to a christmas song but it said I was listening to Pon De Replay by Rihanna. I skipped to the next track ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying a gift card in a different country

Trying to buy a Spanish gift card with a Canadian debit card is it possible? I went to the Spanish sportify website, I entered the Canadian debit card details and then I was redirected to this URL: https://www.spotify.com/es/purchase/ecards/checkout/...

• Trying to buy a Spanish gift card with a Canadian debit card is it possible?  I went to the Spanish sportify website, I entered the Canadian debit card details and then I was redirected to this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa urgent help

My echo lets me say "alexa play spotify premium " and plays my songs but it will not let me ask for a specific song despite me being premium account! Says your spotify account does not support streaming on this device?! HELP!!!

• My echo lets me say "alexa play spotify premium " and plays my songs but it will not let me ask for a specific song despite me being premium account! Says your spotify account does not support stream...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant control Spotify after connecting to bluetooth

I have a Kenwood radio with bluetooth, and I use Spotify on it. The radio has controls to skip and choose, but on my phone is just a black background with the Spotify logo. I'd like to be able to select any specific song I want, but I cannot because ...

• I have a Kenwood radio with bluetooth, and I use Spotify on it.  The radio has controls to skip and choose, but on my phone is just a black background with the Spotify logo.  I'd ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

I can’t get a my 2017 playlist??

I’m so sad I can’t get a “my 2017 wrapped” playlist. It says they don’t have enough data - I listened to music everyday?? Is this issue getting resolved? I was really looking forward to this

• I’m so sad I can’t get a “my 2017 wrapped” playlist. It says they don’t have enough data - I listened to music everyday?? Is this issue getting resolved? I was really looking forward to this
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home - Playing music from another linked spotify account

So I bought my family a Google Home and it works great! The one problem though, it only plays music from MY Spotify account. Whenever my family asks to play a song (and their Spotify account is linked to their google account), it still only plays mus...

• Casual Listener
  • So I bought my family a Google Home and it works great!   The one problem though, it only plays music from MY Spotify account.  Whenever my family asks to play a song (and their Spot...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo can't find songs of a genre suddenly

Starting today, I can't get Alexa to play genres or find "types" of music.For example, these commands that worked yesterday, no longer work""Alexa, play rap music [on Spotify]""Alexa, play classical music [on Spotify]""Alexa, play video game music [o...

• Casual Listener
  • Starting today, I can't get Alexa to play genres or find "types" of music. For example, these commands that worked yesterday, no longer work" "Alexa, play rap music [on Spotify]" "Alexa, play cl...
  • itguynb
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Locking your account.

My friend just found her account hacked. Some creetin born out of a cesspit has change the email and password. My friend has seen, live, her playlists getting removed. She has payment information saved on the account meaning that **bleep** can leech ...

• My friend just found her account hacked. Some creetin born out of a cesspit has change the email and password. My friend has seen, live, her playlists getting removed. She has payment infor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

all my playlists are gone

they're not on my phone or computer other topics i've seen on this issue was they were logged into another account but i'm definitely not.. think there is some technical glitch but can't find any other way to contact spotify than this?

• Not applicable
  • they're not on my phone or computer 😞 other topics i've seen on this issue was they were logged into another account but i'm definitely not.. think there is some technical glitch but can't find a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo won't make a sound!

Hi all, I have an Echo and a Echo Dot. I am a premium user. My Echoes have just stopped playing spotify at all. They appear to be connected, claim to be connected, but just don't make a noise. I have tried unlinking and relinking my account, differen...

• Hi all,   I have an Echo and a Echo Dot.  I am a premium user.  My Echoes have just stopped playing spotify at all.  They appear to be connected, claim to be connected, but just...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes