Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't connect to Sonos with device password

Hi, I've been trying to get Spotify on my Sonos. I requested and received a device password but the Sonos still tells me there's a connection error. I use the device username as well. What could be the issue?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've been trying to get Spotify on my Sonos. I requested and received a device password but the Sonos still tells me there's a connection error. I use the device username as well. &nbsp...
  • MartinKA
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Spotify: get your act together

Fact is, all Spotify mobile apps are utter crap! Seriously. They are buggy and not user friendly at all. Why such a good PC client but mobile apps that are crap? On WP it's just a laggy mess. The playlist often lags a lot for several seconds after un...

• Regular
  • Fact is, all Spotify mobile apps are utter crap! Seriously. They are buggy and not user friendly at all. Why such a good PC client but mobile apps that are crap?   On WP it's just a laggy me...
  • TiMtImInYtImTiM
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

[BB] Error message on Blackberry 9700

I can log in on my blackberry and see my playlists but when I try to play something offline, it tells me that the track is not offline synced and tells me to connect to a network and try again. Technically challenged. Can anyone please explain? The b...

• I can log in on my blackberry and see my playlists but when I try to play something offline, it tells me that the track is not offline synced and tells me to connect to a network and try again. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Yet another iOS update!

Just to rub salt in the wounds of us poor Windows Phone users, Spotify have now released yet another iOS update without any sign of anything happening on the Windows Phone front... https://twitter.com/#!/nevyn/status/191974367494807552 We Windows Pho...

• Visitor
  • Just to rub salt in the wounds of us poor Windows Phone users, Spotify have now released yet another iOS update without any sign of anything happening on the Windows Phone front... https://twitter.co...
  • dannejanne
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] Please support Nokia Lumia 900

Would love to see full robust version of Spotify for Win Phone 7.5 on the Nokia Lumia 900. Thank you that is all

• Casual Listener
  • Would love to see full robust version of Spotify for Win Phone 7.5 on the Nokia Lumia 900.   Thank you that is all  
  • beerock
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Window resizes even in full screen mode

When trying to use the slider on the far side of the screen, where my friends social history is displayed, the mouse cursor automatically changes to the "resize arrows" and can change the width of the window, even when maximised. It's really annoying...

• Music Fan
  • When trying to use the slider on the far side of the screen, where my friends social history is displayed, the mouse cursor automatically changes to the "resize arrows" and can change the width of th...
  • freshwire
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP 7.5] Bangarang!!! What a useless app - tired to Windows Phone app...

Jesus Christus who the heck released this total useless app!!! Bugs, bugs, bugs and now I'm tired. I canceled my Subcription with Spotify and now wait to it's end. My brother uses a free Deezer app on it's Android. What a app!!! Total free Radio with...

SC20120413-183357.png SC20120413-183528.png SC20120413-183509.png SC20120413-183453.png
  • Visitor
  • Jesus Christus who the heck released this total useless app!!! Bugs, bugs, bugs and now I'm tired. I canceled my Subcription with Spotify and now wait to it's end. My brother uses a free Deezer app o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Several Premium Accounts

I have Logitech Touch and installed Spotify with one of my Premium Account.It worked OK and I played my playlists on the Logitech Touch without any problems.Since I have another Premium Account my question is how do I switch to playlists of the other...

• Music Fan
  • I have Logitech Touch and installed Spotify with one of my Premium Account. It worked OK and I played my playlists on the  Logitech Touch without any problems. Since I have another Premiu...
  • rajan
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] Syncing tracks blackberry 9900

I've recentely added another couple of hundred tracks to spotify starred tracks. I have got a premium account but despite selecting to download the tracks on my phone they still appear greyed out and won't sync. Any suggestions? Going on holiday soon...

• Regular
  • I've recentely added another couple of hundred tracks to spotify starred tracks. I have got a premium account but despite selecting to download the tracks on my phone they still appear greyed out and...
  • nk1973
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Squeezebox Touch

I have a Squeezebox Classic that works fine, but plan to buy the Squeezebox Touch just to be able to listen to Spotify through it. But then I see somewhere that the Spotify application only is available if I have Spotify premium. Since I don't have a...

• Visitor
  • I have a Squeezebox Classic that works fine, but plan to buy the Squeezebox Touch just to be able to listen to Spotify through it. But then I see somewhere that the Spotify application only is availa...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Control of track downloads

Hello, I'm a new user of Spotify in Blackberry Curve 8520. When I tried to sync a playlist offline, I noticed that the download tab is switching from No to Yes. Therefore, I am afraid that Spotify would download all tracks of my playlist and charging...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm a new user of Spotify in Blackberry Curve 8520. When I tried to sync a playlist offline, I noticed that the download tab is switching from No to Yes. Therefore, I am afraid th...
  • miumiupiupiu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

log onto sonos

I just purchased premium to play through a sonos but the log on details it says are incorrect, I have checked and with the payment reciept for premium no alternate log on password was provided. I log on using facebook and therefore I know the usernam...

• Casual Listener
  • I just purchased premium to play through a sonos but the log on details it says are incorrect, I have checked and with the payment reciept for premium no alternate log on password was provided. &nbsp...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry sync messed up desktop list and favourites

I've been testing out the beta blackberry app for the past many months which is extremely frustrating, so I've settled on syncing only a single playlist. It's never straightforward and rarely syncronises correctly, either duplicating tracks so a play...

• I've been testing out the beta blackberry app for the past many months which is extremely frustrating, so I've settled on syncing only a single playlist.   It's never straightforward and rar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Is spotify ignoring Windows Phone customers?

Well.. this is how i feel.. Many problems, not a word from spotify, nighter via mail or in ANY of the topics.. http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Windows-Phones-Blackberry/WP-7-5-bluetooth-crash-hangs-no-sound/td-p/31733 http://community.spotify....

• Roadie
  • Well.. this is how i feel..   Many problems, not a word from spotify, nighter via mail or in ANY of the topics..   http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Windows-Phones-Blackbe...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! [Symbian] I cannot get my playlists

After the first login, after a clean install, I do not receive any playlists although the phone indicates that he is getting the inital playlists. After a while , 10 seconds or so, the app closes by itself. After that, until I clear the cache, the ph...

• Regular
  • After the first login, after a clean install, I do not receive any playlists although the phone indicates that he is getting the inital playlists. After a while , 10 seconds or so, the app closes by ...
  • AprilH
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] WP Spotify App crashes in Related artists view

Hey! Another bug. WP Spotify App crashes immediately when I try go to artist Lady Gaga or to any other artist page Related artist view. This is really annoying thing. I try clean re-install again now.

• Visitor
  • Hey!   Another bug.   WP Spotify App crashes immediately when I try go to artist Lady Gaga or to any other artist page Related artist view.   This is really annoying thing....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlists differ between devices

I'm new to Spotify, and i've just added it to my Sonos system. I've begun the process of syncing my starred tracks to play offline, which is working fine on my PC. However, I go to my Sonos menu, and under the header of "Starred", only a handful of t...

• I'm new to Spotify, and i've just added it to my Sonos system. I've begun the process of syncing my starred tracks to play offline, which is working fine on my PC.   However, I go to my Sonos ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

combination Spotify premium and Sonos troubles with connection

My connection worked fine on Sonos until recently. Since a couple of days I receive a message that due to a lack of bandwith it cannot play my choice. Who has an idea?

• Visitor
  • My connection worked fine on Sonos until recently. Since a couple of days I receive a message that due to a lack of bandwith it cannot play my choice. Who has an idea?
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get internal and external sd card to show up on the spotify software.

I have a samsung galaxy player 5.0. And only my internal sd card shows up on spotify. How do I get my internal and external sd card to show up.

• Visitor
  • I have a samsung galaxy player 5.0. And only my internal sd card shows up on spotify. How do I get my internal and external sd card to show up. 
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes