Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

WDTV Live Spotify 'Sign in Failed, Couldn't connect to Spotify. Please try again.'

Hi guys, I've recently upgraded to spotify premium. I tried logging in to the Spotify app on my WDTV and I keep getting a Sign in Failed error message saying, 'Couldn't connect to Spotify. Please try again.' I've been trying for a few days now and it...

• Hi guys,   I've recently upgraded to spotify premium. I tried logging in to the Spotify app on my WDTV and I keep getting a Sign in Failed error message saying,   'Couldn't connect to S...
  • Ulriksen
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Unspecified] log in

how can i log in with facebook account on my mobile(nokia) while having premium?

• how can i log in with facebook account on my mobile(nokia) while having premium?
  • flo666
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Why are WP7 premium users ignored when reporting issues

I am an IT pro if our Compagny was to deliver poor customer support like spotify law suits would end on our doorstep. The way spotify is handling paying customers is just repulsive. If you look at the number of threads on Not working features in the ...

• I am an IT pro if our Compagny was to deliver poor customer support like spotify law suits would end on our doorstep. The way spotify is handling paying customers is just repulsive. If you look a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] Why the heck is Spotify the worst app ever made?

Why in the name of god have you created the worst app ever for Windows phone!? Its the most likly the app with most crashes, worst coded with a **uh-oh** load of buggs... Sorry for my harassment but jesus, why do you make a app that worthles? I think...

• Casual Listener
  • Why in the name of god have you created  the worst app ever for Windows phone!? Its the most likly the app with most crashes, worst coded with a **uh-oh** load of buggs... Sorry for my harassmen...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[BB] app for playbook please

Will there be an app for the blackberry playbook? it's very disappointing that there is no indication of whether this will be coming anytime soon - and would be a great shame if this is completely missed out please let us know thx

• Casual Listener
  • Will there be an app for the blackberry playbook? it's very disappointing that there is no indication of whether this will be coming anytime soon  - and would be a great shame if this is ...
  • HibbertM
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] [Bug report] [Blackberry] Can't resume a music

Hello,I have a problem with my Blackberry 9900 with OS 7.1.I can't resume a music that I paused, when I try to resume a music, it skip it and play the next one.Do someone else have this issue ? What is the workaround ?Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a problem with my Blackberry 9900 with OS 7.1. I can't resume a music that I paused, when I try to resume a music, it skip it and play the next one. Do someone else have this i...
  • SadCommuter
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] Spotify for Blackberry is buggy

Hi, I have a Blackberry 9300 Bold and Blackberry client is extremely buggy. I have to re-sync the files many times because for apparently no reason it loses the sync. Sometimes it crashes (software expection) and then I have to re-sync +50 songs agai...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a Blackberry 9300 Bold and Blackberry client is extremely buggy. I have to re-sync the files many times because for apparently no reason it loses the sync.   Sometime...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

No stream on logitechmediaserver by spotify plugin on Logitech Controller

I'm running logitechmediaserver with squeeseslave on linux. Login and music selection for spotify on logitech controller is successful. When starting a title, lms just spits out this error message: Error: Couldn't create command line for spdr playbac...

• I'm running logitechmediaserver with squeeseslave on linux. Login and music selection for spotify on logitech controller is successful. When starting a title, lms just spits out this error messag...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] syncronice offline playlists without WiFi go 3G?

I have a symbian phone without WiFi, and syncronicing with 3G is way to expencive. Is there any other way to sync offline playslists? Bj

• I have a symbian phone without WiFi, and syncronicing with 3G is way to expencive. Is there any other way to sync offline playslists? Bj
  • fbalster
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Cannot login on Nokia C6-00

I have a premium account, but I can't login on my Nokia C6-00. I have downloaded the Symbian App via the ovi store. When I try to login with my e-mail addressa nd my password, the system says that either the username or the code is incorrect. But I u...

• I have a premium account, but I can't login on my Nokia C6-00. I have downloaded the Symbian App via the ovi store. When I try to login with my e-mail addressa nd my password, the system says that ei...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] BlackBerry 9780 Bold not working right!

I am Premium member and Spotify was working well.But a few weeks ago..it stopped working properly. It won't search.The page doesn't load. I can't get the New song to load properly either! And what I update on the desktop version doesn't always sync w...

• Casual Listener
  • I am Premium member and Spotify was working well.But a few weeks ago..it stopped working properly.  It won't search.The page doesn't load.  I can't get the New song to load properly eithe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problems on Boxee Box

Since two days back I cannot log in to Spotify using the Spotify App v5.0. It does not matter what I type on username and password. The login procedure just hangs. The screen shows "Logging in..." and nothing happens. Have the Spotify App been upgrad...

• Since two days back I cannot log in to Spotify using the Spotify App v5.0. It does not matter what I type on username and password. The login procedure just hangs. The screen shows "Logging in..." an...
  • jriisj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] "Disk is full. Please Free up some space" Black Berry Bold 9700

This is torture. The above message pops up eveytime I try to open the Spotify app on my Bold 9700. Can't listen... I have been getting this message off and on quite a bit. I cannot figure out why. between my media card and application memory on my de...

• This is torture.  The above message pops up eveytime I try to open the Spotify app on my Bold 9700.  Can't listen... I have been getting this message off and on quite a bit.  I canno...
  • zoe
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP 7.5] Cannot open Marketplace

Hej! I would like to try the 30-days-test-version of Premium Spotify. But my HTC HD2 crap phone doesn´t open the Marketplace. It crashes during the windows-live-logIn. Is there chance to download a cab-file or something on the computer?

• Music Fan
  • Hej! I would like to try the 30-days-test-version of Premium Spotify. But my HTC HD2 crap phone doesn´t open the Marketplace. It crashes during the windows-live-logIn. Is there  chance to down...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

radio feature

I just purchased a Logitech Squeezbox Radio and a premium spotify account, but the radio feature does not seem to be available am I doing something wrong? I have the radio feature on my ipad .HELP

• I just purchased a Logitech Squeezbox Radio and a premium spotify account, but the radio feature does not seem to be available am I doing something wrong? I have the radio feature on my ipad .HELP
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Swedish Top100 instead of German on squeezebox

Hi, I have just started using the newly introduced German spotify - however on my squeezebox system everything seems to be switched to Swedish settings (Top100 List is from sweden). Many songs are not playable over squeezebox which are playable over ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have just started using the newly introduced German spotify - however on my squeezebox system everything seems to be switched to Swedish settings (Top100 List is from sweden). Many son...
  • oldie
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry 9900

I have a blackberry and I have download spotify premium and when ever I go to click on a song it keeps trying to load or not even playing?

• I have a blackberry and I have download spotify premium and when ever I go to click on a song it keeps trying to load or not even playing?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no spotify on my available music services list ...

hi. Is there any one who can help me with this issue ? I bought sonos for my apartment in south France and I'm trying to set up, but I just don't see in available services, spotifiy music server. I'm premium user from begining of 2011 ... I need some...

• Casual Listener
  • hi.  Is there any one who can help me with this issue ? I bought sonos for my apartment in south France and I'm trying to  set up, but  I just don't see in available services,&nbsp...
  • pkaczor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Spotify on Nokia n82

Hey I got a problem with spotify on my nokia n82 When I click on the spotify icon, the screen goes to black in 1 second and den it returns to my Nokia menu. In other words... It wont open! Do you know what the problem is ? Regards Andreas

• Hey   I got a problem with  spotify on my nokia n82   When I click on the spotify icon, the screen goes to black in 1 second and den it returns to my Nokia menu.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HOWTO: Get list of favourite artists on squeezebox

Threre are of course a lot of things that doesn't work conveniently with the spotify app on squeezebox. However, I figured out a way to get a list of favourite artists into the squeezebox touch (perhaps this is common knowledge).This Howto assumes th...

• Music Fan
  • Threre are of course a lot of things that doesn't work conveniently with the spotify app on squeezebox. However, I figured out a way to get a list of favourite artists into the squeezebox touch (perh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes