Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Swedish Top100 instead of German on squeezebox

Hi, I have just started using the newly introduced German spotify - however on my squeezebox system everything seems to be switched to Swedish settings (Top100 List is from sweden). Many songs are not playable over squeezebox which are playable over ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have just started using the newly introduced German spotify - however on my squeezebox system everything seems to be switched to Swedish settings (Top100 List is from sweden). Many son...
  • oldie
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry 9900

I have a blackberry and I have download spotify premium and when ever I go to click on a song it keeps trying to load or not even playing?

• I have a blackberry and I have download spotify premium and when ever I go to click on a song it keeps trying to load or not even playing?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no spotify on my available music services list ...

hi. Is there any one who can help me with this issue ? I bought sonos for my apartment in south France and I'm trying to set up, but I just don't see in available services, spotifiy music server. I'm premium user from begining of 2011 ... I need some...

• Casual Listener
  • hi.  Is there any one who can help me with this issue ? I bought sonos for my apartment in south France and I'm trying to  set up, but  I just don't see in available services,&nbsp...
  • pkaczor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Spotify on Nokia n82

Hey I got a problem with spotify on my nokia n82 When I click on the spotify icon, the screen goes to black in 1 second and den it returns to my Nokia menu. In other words... It wont open! Do you know what the problem is ? Regards Andreas

• Hey   I got a problem with  spotify on my nokia n82   When I click on the spotify icon, the screen goes to black in 1 second and den it returns to my Nokia menu.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HOWTO: Get list of favourite artists on squeezebox

Threre are of course a lot of things that doesn't work conveniently with the spotify app on squeezebox. However, I figured out a way to get a list of favourite artists into the squeezebox touch (perhaps this is common knowledge).This Howto assumes th...

• Music Fan
  • Threre are of course a lot of things that doesn't work conveniently with the spotify app on squeezebox. However, I figured out a way to get a list of favourite artists into the squeezebox touch (perh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app for squeezebox doesn't seem to do much...

I just got a squeezebox, installed the spotify app, and logged in to my spotify account (with subscription). But I can't access any playlists. My only options are search, starred music, and maybe "what's new". How do I get to the playlists that I've ...

• I just got a squeezebox, installed the spotify app, and logged in to my spotify account (with subscription). But I can't access any playlists. My only options are search, starred music, and maybe "wh...
  • michabessems
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password to Sonos

Dear Spotify I need a paasword so I can use my new sonos, I have got the message taht it was sent to my email adress, but I haven't seen it.I now I just sign premium at get 30 days free, but I still need a log in.I getting friends visit on saturday a...

• Dear Spotify   I need a paasword so I can use my new sonos, I have got the message taht it was sent to my email adress, but I haven't seen it. I now I just sign premium at get 30 days free, b...
  • kasperlene
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] mobile stopped working

I've been using Spotify mobile daily for hours at a time for a couple of months. Then all of the sudden it stopped working. It won't let me login. I reenter the username and password and it just spools. I changed facebook password, didn't solve. I re...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify mobile daily for hours at a time for a couple of months. Then all of the sudden it stopped working. It won't let me login. I reenter the username and password and it just spoo...
  • VS8
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files on Philips tv app

I was wondering if it's possible to add local files to a playlist from a pc and somehow synchronize these with the Spotify app on Philips tv. I know that for a similar use on phones offline synchronization through the same wifi network is required to...

• I was wondering if it's possible to add local files to a playlist from a pc and somehow synchronize these with the Spotify app on Philips tv.    I know that for a similar use on phones ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What about Philips? (NP3500)

I just bought a Philips NP3500 in Austria. There I had a Spotify icon in the main menu. So I checked out, what this is and I liked it. So I signed up for the 30 day trial of the premium account (only this works on the device, the free account does no...

• I just bought a Philips NP3500 in Austria. There I had a Spotify icon in the main menu. So I checked out, what this is and I liked it. So I signed up for the 30 day trial of the premium account (only...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Still No Response

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Partner-Devices-Sonos-Squeezebox/logging-in-with-sonos/td-p/71655 PLEASE help i really like this program.

• Regular
  • http://community.spotify.com/t5/Partner-Devices-Sonos-Squeezebox/logging-in-with-sonos/td-p/71655 PLEASE help i really like this program.
  • BryanButz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

logging in with sonos

I ordered a password for Spotify to be able to use Sonos. I got the message that the link for the the password has been sent to my email (a week ago). In fact I haven´t got an email. I tried several times, but I didn`t get an answer. Please help me, ...

• Regular
  • I ordered a password for Spotify to be able to use Sonos. I got the message that the link for the the password has been sent to my email (a week ago). In fact I haven´t got an email. ...
  • BryanButz
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] App update for BlackBerry?

Are there going to be any major updates coming for the Blackberry app?! It needs a few in terms of reliability! Thanks

• Regular
  • Are there going to be any major updates coming for the Blackberry app?!   It needs a few in terms of reliability!   Thanks
  • Rancid91
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Windows phone problem

When I open Spotify with my Lumia 900 and search songs it finds them without problems but when I try to play the selected song spotify just freezes and absolutely nothing happens....Please help.

• When I open Spotify with my Lumia 900 and search songs it finds them without problems but when I try to play the selected song spotify just freezes and absolutely nothing happens.... Please help.&...
  • hatwearer2034
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.0] One song won't transfer to phone...

I am able to sync all songs except for one... A member of the band emailed it to me because you cannot purchase the song on itunes or find it on spotify. I'm able to listen to the song on my desktop, but not on my phone. Any help would be appreciated...

• I am able to sync all songs except for one...  A member of the band emailed it to me because you cannot purchase the song on itunes or find it on spotify.  I'm able to listen to the song on...
  • indeo
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Spotify stops playing downloaded songs in offline mode

Hi, As a premium user I use the spotify app a lot. However, when I downloaded songs to my device using the "download" function, and turn on the offline mode, only 1 song will play. It will not play other songs or the same song again. When I get out o...

• Hi,   As a premium user I use the spotify app a lot. However, when I downloaded songs to my device using the "download" function, and turn on the offline mode, only 1 song will play. It will...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] service down for 24 h

Hi, for the last 24 h me and my friend, who both have WP7, haven't been able to play any music from spotify. We can open our playlists an choose a song, then it loads and nothing happens. We both have premium accounts. Really annoying as we're paying...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, for the last 24 h me and my friend, who both have WP7, haven't been able to play any music from spotify. We can open our playlists an choose a song, then it loads and nothing happens. We both hav...
  • ehlana
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] so long. and thanks for all the fish!

i just thought i would write this here so that maybe someone at spotify just might read this (yes i know im blissfully ignorant) i am tired of all the bugs in the mobile apps. i have had iphone/android and now wp7 (lumia 800) and the same problems oc...

• Regular
  • i just thought i would write this here so that maybe someone at spotify just might read this (yes i know im blissfully ignorant) i am tired of all the bugs in the mobile apps. i have had iphone/andro...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes