Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

[Symbian] Downloading doesn't work

Hey all, I'm using Spotify on my Nokia E72. I have a problem with downloading tracks (not local tracks) to have them offline available. I can select to have playlist offline availlable, but it doesn't start downloading. I can only download them when ...

• Hey all,   I'm using Spotify on my Nokia E72. I have a problem with downloading tracks (not local tracks) to have them offline available. I can select to have playlist offline availlable...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Test: Listening time on Nokia Lumia 800 with Spotify

Hey, I tested time for listening with Nokia Lumia 800 & Spotify Mobile. Here's my results. On the go with 100% power and Bluetooth mode on (I use Bluetooth headphones). Screen off, phone is used with basics on test. Only checked some settings and res...

• Visitor
  • Hey,   I tested time for listening with Nokia Lumia 800 & Spotify Mobile. Here's my results.   On the go with 100% power and Bluetooth mode on (I use Bluetooth headphones). Scre...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Single hit list not updating on Sonos

Ever since i got Spotify a few months back, the single hit list havent been updated thorugh Sonos, anyone else with this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since i got Spotify a few months back, the single hit list havent been updated thorugh Sonos, anyone else with this problem?
  • matias04
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Symbian] Unable to sign in after memory card swap

Hi all, I ran out of space on my 2gb Micro-SD so just popped a new 32gb card in. Unfortunately I am now unable to sign-in. I have tried using the username (numbers) and my email address but no luck. I have reset the password and still no luck. Any su...

• Music Fan
  • Hi all,   I ran out of space on my 2gb Micro-SD so just popped a new 32gb card in. Unfortunately I am now unable to sign-in. I have tried using the username (numbers) and my email address bu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

App to use spotify on Sony Bluray?

Hey there, I have a Sony BDP-S390 Blu-Ray player and would love to throw spotify on there. Any shot you guys are in the process of developing an app for that? Keep rockin! - J

• Gig Goer
  • Hey there,   I have a Sony BDP-S390 Blu-Ray player and would love to throw spotify on there. Any shot you guys are in the process of developing an app for that?   Keep rockin! &nb...
  • jlanzet
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes

Denon Ceol update

Hi all, At Christmas I was given an iPod Touch 5th Gen. I have discovered that, if I open Spotify on the iPod I can stream playlists to the Denon unit via Airplay. It wont stream my library (which I do via iTunes anyway) as it it too large to downloa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,            At Christmas I was given an iPod Touch 5th Gen. I have discovered that, if I open Spotify on the iPod I can stream playlists to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP 7.8] Lock Screen Controls

Hi all, my HTC Titan upgraded from WP 7.5 to 7.8 yesterday but now when I lock the phone the Spotify controls are missing from the screen; used to be that I could take my phone out of my pocket, press the lock button and it'd show the wallpaper, time...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, my HTC Titan upgraded from WP 7.5 to 7.8 yesterday but now when I lock the phone the Spotify controls are missing from the screen; used to be that I could take my phone out of my pocket, pres...
  • Fasckira
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Can't logon to mobile (blackberry) using device username and password

Hi, I have a premium account. I'm trying to logon on my blackberry. I've reinstalled the app already and changed my device password twice. To confirm, I am using my device username and password. I logon usually via facebook and have changed that too,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a premium account. I'm trying to logon on my blackberry. I've reinstalled the app already and changed my device password twice. To confirm, I am using my device username and password. I lo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search error with Denon Remote App

The danish band tv-2 has released a lot of good albums, but I can only listen to them on desktop-Spotify... When searching on desktop for tv-2, I find the band and the music. When searching with Denon Remote App on iPhone the "-" gets removed automat...

• Roadie
  • The danish band tv-2 has released a lot of good albums, but I can only listen to them on desktop-Spotify...   When searching on desktop for tv-2, I find the band and the music. When sea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How about adding some features on the Samsung Smart TV -app?

Like 'related artists' and a full keyboard and mouse support? The app in its current state is a bit of a nightmare to use.

• Like 'related artists' and a full keyboard and mouse support?   The app in its current state is a bit of a nightmare to use.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging Into Sonos

Hello - I am trying to sync my Spotify with Sonos. It says that I need a register a login with Spotify (as opposed to Facebook), but when I go to create an account, I never receive an e-mail from Spotify when indicating that I would like to change (o...

• Hello -   I am trying to sync my Spotify with Sonos.  It says that I need a register a login with Spotify (as opposed to Facebook), but when I go to create an account, I never receive a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Premium Membership just lapsed. Why ..."

Love your service, guys and gals, but without access on my phone for the last month, the Premium subscription is not woth the cost, so I let it lapse. I'll be a paying customer again as soon as the app comes to Windows Phone 8 love ya!

• Love your service, guys and gals, but without access on my phone for the last month, the Premium subscription is not woth the cost, so I let it lapse.   I'll be a paying customer again as so...
  • sbostedor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Connecting spotify to wifi

Hey, This is related to spotify mobile on symbian I no longer use 3G on my phone but have an option of connecting to wifi at my hall of residence. The thing is the wifi requires a password which I fill in on the browser. Internet on my phone works no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   This is related to spotify mobile on symbian   I no longer use 3G on my phone but have an option of connecting to wifi at my hall of residence.  The thing is the wifi re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

.NET API

Is thre coming a .NET compatible version of LibSpotify from the official side? As Windows 8 Apps is evolving, there will be a slighly larger demand for a such component. I want an easy component that can called from managed code without pinvoke or si...

• Community Legend
  • Is thre coming a .NET compatible version of LibSpotify from the official side? As Windows 8 Apps is evolving, there will be a slighly larger demand for a such component. I want an easy component that...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] Can't log in

I've been using Spotify on my blackberry for 6 months. Apart from some bugs I've never had a problem. Today I can't log in, the app just hangs on the login page. The only thing I changed since I last used spotify was my is my blackberry password (not...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify on my blackberry for 6 months. Apart from some bugs I've never had a problem. Today I can't log in, the app just hangs on the login page. The only thing I changed since I last...
  • grischdoff
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline Sonos

We've had Spotify for a few years and have now gone Sonos. CD's are ripped to NAS, is there anyway of saving offline songs to the NAS and not the hdd on computer so we can use Spotify offline with Sonos?

• Casual Listener
  • We've had Spotify for a few years and have now gone Sonos. CD's are ripped to NAS, is there anyway of saving offline songs to the NAS and not the hdd on computer so we can use Spotify offline with So...
  • kousiakis74
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Spotify App for Windows 8x by HTC

The Windows 8x by HTC needs the Spotify Application in the Windows Marketplace for Spotify subscribers to get their money's worth, for former Android users who'd like to make the switch and for Windows users to use a great product such as Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • The Windows 8x by HTC needs the Spotify Application in the Windows Marketplace for Spotify subscribers to get their money's worth, for former Android users who'd like to make the switch and for Windo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes