Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[XBOX ONE X] App Irritating Me.

I've reinstalled the app twice, got it to work for about a grand total of an hour. It will not pair, I've logged in by email/password a few times - mostly it just greys out the log in button after I input my info, I sometimes get it to connect by the...

• Visitor
  • I've reinstalled the app twice, got it to work for about a grand total of an hour. It will not pair, I've logged in by email/password a few times - mostly it just greys out the log in button after I ...
  • Slither
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Display name easier

So I was battling this problem for way too long. Started a new account. Not linked to anything, and my username was some crazy numbers and stuff. So after falling down every single pit fall that was put in place for you to link up all your social med...

• Visitor
  • So I was battling this problem for way too long. Started a new account. Not linked to anything, and my username was some crazy numbers and stuff. So after falling down every single pit fall that was ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution LG TV (WebOS 5.80.30) Spotify Refuses to Play

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceLG TV 43"Operating System(WebOS 5.80.30) So i have 3 LG TVs and one of them Being my Office TV started to Lag while play back and stoppped playing randomly [Skip song fixed that] then it started lagging again this mornin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device LG TV 43" Operating System (WebOS 5.80.30)   So i have 3 LG TVs and one of them Being my Office TV started to Lag while play back and stoppped playing...
  • aleroi
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung TV app randomly stopped working

Hi, the Spotify app on my Samsung TV randomly stopped working today. I was listening to it all day and then it just stopped at one point. I've tried re-downloading the app, re-pairing it with my account, logging in directly on the TV, and choosing th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, the Spotify app on my Samsung TV randomly stopped working today. I was listening to it all day and then it just stopped at one point. I've tried re-downloading the app, re-pairing it with my acco...
  • gregmmi
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Cant log in to Spotify on Xbox One

Operating System(Xbox One) My Question or IssueI was listening to my music like normal and I was signed out so I tried signing back in that didn't work so tried restarting my Xbox One that didn't work so I tried pairing it through my phone and that d...

• Visitor
  •   Operating System (Xbox One)   My Question or Issue I was listening to my music like normal and I was signed out so I tried signing back in that didn't work so tried restarting my Xbo...
  • JesseDumont
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 43 likes
  • Account
  • 22 replies
  • 43 likes

FitBit Versa 2 log in issues TS

Here are some troubleshooting steps: If first time linking your account to your watch, enable cookies on your Safari as the Fitbit app automatically opens this browser as default when accessed. If it's still not working, follow these link: https://co...

• Gig Goer
  • Here are some troubleshooting steps:  If first time linking your account to your watch, enable cookies on your Safari as the Fitbit app automatically opens this browser as default when access...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All albums not showing on artist pages

I have a recurring issue while using the web app. A majority of Frank Zappa's albums do not appear under albums, even after clicking "show more", including popular albums like Apostrophe, Joe's Garage, Hot Rats, etc. that can all be found by searchin...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a recurring issue while using the web app.  A majority of Frank Zappa's albums do not appear under albums, even after clicking "show more", including popular albums like Apostrophe, Joe's...
  • pounddog
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crossfade in Spotify Connect

Hi team Are there any plans to bring back crossfade in Spotify Connect. This is a very good feature and enhanced the user experience. Please bring this feature back!

• Hi team  Are there any plans to bring back crossfade in Spotify Connect. This is a very good feature and enhanced the user experience. Please bring this feature back!
  • sneeuwitje
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

My song has the incorrect featured artist tagged

This song bright Idea https://open.spotify.com/track/77WwJxqafv0fsambbGFtsk?si=pgD9Ty1bTHCynshi7bOo8Q features Lee Scott but it should have this featured artist tagged https://open.spotify.com/artist/2fNzq2CUYlSewJPMKERyX2?si=6Tcj9f4MR2ahbeKZ5BZGag B...

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 02.00.57.png Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 02.00.34.png Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 02.01.09.png
  • Visitor
  •   This song bright Idea   https://open.spotify.com/track/77WwJxqafv0fsambbGFtsk?si=pgD9Ty1bTHCynshi7bOo8Q   features Lee Scott but it should have this featured artist tagged&...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Submitting ideas

It takes far too long to actually get to the point where you can post an idea or problem with spotify. In addition there is a problem with the screen doing it on mobile.

• Visitor
  • It takes far too long to actually get to the point where you can post an idea or problem with spotify. In addition there is a problem with the screen doing it on mobile.
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no reproduce anuncios en smart TV//Spotify does not play ads on smart TV

PlanFreeCountryHondurasDeviceSmart TV LG 4K 2019Operating SystemWEB OS My Question or IssueSpotify no me reproduce anuncios, las canciones las reproduce inmediatamente pero los anuncios no, cuando pasa un anuncio alli se queda y no lo reproduce si no...

• Plan Free Country Honduras Device Smart TV LG 4K 2019 Operating System WEB OS   My Question or Issue Spotify no me reproduce anuncios, las canciones las reproduce inmediatamente pero l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account not working with HEOS wifi speakers

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 and Lenovo IdeaPad U330p pcOperating SystemAndroid phone and Windows 10 pc My Question or IssueSuddenly I cannot make Heos work with my spotify account both on Android phone and PC. It works when my bo...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Samsung Galaxy S7 and Lenovo IdeaPad U330p pc Operating System Android phone and Windows 10 pc   My Question or Issue Suddenly I cannot make...
  • EvlutionryRejct
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution FB ADS (best practices)

Are you familiar with FB Ads' campaigns to increase streams of your releases? Does it really works? What actions works better than others? Which was the worst? I run a small record label and I've been working a lot on this stuffs, I'd like to connect...

• Music Fan
  • Are you familiar with FB Ads' campaigns to increase streams of your releases? Does it really works? What actions works better than others? Which was the worst?  I run a small record label and I...
  • Mario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Stare Dobre Małżeństwo (SDM)

My question Will all songs from the Polish band "Stare Dobre Małżeństwo" be added? because there are only a few and they are not allhttps://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stare_Dobre_Ma%C5%82%C5%BCe%C5%84stwo Track list that should be

• Casual Listener
  • My question  Will all songs from the Polish band "Stare Dobre Małżeństwo" be added? because there are only a few and they are not all https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stare_Dobre_Ma%C5%...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing every 9 seconds in web player

I'm using the Opera browser, and this only happens in the web player. I've already tried deleting the browser cache and the cookies, but didn't work. Also logged out everywhere and still don't work. Please help

• I'm using the Opera browser, and this only happens in the web player.  I've already tried deleting the browser cache and the cookies, but didn't work. Also logged out everywhere and still don't...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find "New Releases" in Playstation Spotify app (PS4)

The Spotify app on my PS4 just updated and has a new UI now. I want to see a list of albums that were released yesterday, and play them. Usually I go to "New Releases" for that. But I cannot find "New Releases" anywhere in the new UI! It's neither in...

• The Spotify app on my PS4 just updated and has a new UI now.   I want to see a list of albums that were released yesterday, and play them. Usually I go to "New Releases" for that. But I cannot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play any podcast on my account

PlanPremium familyCountryAustraliaDeviceOppoOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor the last few days wherever I go to a podcast I get an error message saying something went wrong try again. I have reinstalled app no change. I logged in as an...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium family Country Australia Device Oppo Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For the last few days wherever I go to a podcast I get an error message saying...
  • Mario
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Original Podcast has ads on Sonos despite premium

PlanPremium (connected to a family subscription)CountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone 6S Plus, Sonos OneOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1, Sonos 11.1 My Question or IssueI started listening to a podcast called 'The Besties', it's a Spotify original so it's not ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (connected to a family subscription) Country United Kingdom Device iPhone 6S Plus, Sonos One Operating System iOS 13.3.1, Sonos 11.1   My Question or Issue I started liste...
  • D_eN_t
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS] [Country] Spotify app unavailable in App Store for Myanmar

Apple just launched App Store for Myanmar but Spotify app isn't available there, so existing Spotify Premium users like us can't get app updates! As a Premium user, I think it's fair enough to get the app updates as usual, regardless of my region in ...

• Visitor
  • Apple just launched App Store for Myanmar but Spotify app isn't available there, so existing Spotify Premium users like us can't get app updates! As a Premium user, I think it's fair enough to get th...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes