Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to post my track Spotify

I created my track and posted it on freshtunes. They accepted my track and wrote that it will be published on May 4, and I had a question, will it appear in my profile and how to confirm that this will be my track? I'm waiting for an answer to the qu...

• Visitor
  • I created my track and posted it on freshtunes. They accepted my track and wrote that it will be published on May 4, and I had a question, will it appear in my profile and how to confirm that this wi...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shared playlist: contributors cant remove songs anymore

Me and my friend currently have the problem that only the creator of the shared playlist can remove songs from it. When a a non creator of a playlist removes a song it just reapeares in the playlist a second after, no further explanation given.This s...

• Casual Listener
  • Me and my friend currently have the problem that only the creator of the shared playlist can remove songs from it. When a a non creator of a playlist removes a song it just reapeares in the playlist ...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is the queue when shuffling dynamic until I watch it?

I'm just curious if the queue stays dynamic, thus the songs that play next can change, until I look at the queue, because obviously once you looked at it you expect to hear it in that order. Basically as long as I didn't look at it I have no expectat...

• Music Fan
  • I'm just curious if the queue stays dynamic, thus the songs that play next can change, until I look at the queue, because obviously once you looked at it you expect to hear it in that order. Basicall...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Setting on web player!?

How do I access the settings page on web player. I can't download the desktop app because I have a chromebook.

• How do I access the settings page on web player. I can't download the desktop app because I have a chromebook.
  • UsernameUsername
  • Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Match the vibe Voice command

I need help finding the wording for a voice command where you say "Match the Vibe" or "Match the energy" and then say a song name. I was doing it earlier but now it doesn't understand what I'm trying to do, if I could just get the wording for the voi...

• Casual Listener
  • I need help finding the wording for a voice command where you say "Match the Vibe" or "Match the energy" and then say a song name. I was doing it earlier but now it doesn't understand what I'm trying...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Have premium sub. Can not access

Some days I have no problem. Other times the app does not let me in. I am talking about my tv.

• Visitor
  • Some days I have no problem. Other times the app does not let me in. I am talking about my tv.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy watch 4 playback through watch speaker Offline

This works if you open Spotify and play a song and choose to play from Watch and get the Bluetooth ring of death. Then go to the Music Player (not Spotify) and tap the top of the screen to get the option of device for playback. Also, from the Music P...

• This works if you open Spotify and play a song and choose to play from Watch and get the Bluetooth ring of death. Then go to the Music Player (not Spotify) and tap the top of the screen to get the op...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify en reproductor pioneer

PlanLo tenía en Premium y debido a este inconveniente lo canceló, actualmente FreepaisEcuadorDispositivoXiamo Mi 9DEH-S4250BTsistema operativoMIUI 12.0.4Mi pregunta o problemaCompre el receptor de audio para auto DEH-S4250BT en julio del año anterior...

• Plan Lo tenía en Premium y debido a este inconveniente lo canceló, actualmente Free pais Ecuador Dispositivo Xiamo Mi 9 DEH-S4250BT sistema operativo MIUI 12.0.4 Mi pregunta o problema Comp...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] CarPlay Spotify Artist Limit

2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee has Apple CarPlay. I have hundreds of albums and artists saved, but there is a limit on what I can view. Artists only shows A-L, nothing more. Albums, it's a small % of what I have saved. It seems that this is a known problem...

• Casual Listener
  • 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee has Apple CarPlay. I have hundreds of albums and artists saved, but there is a limit on what I can view. Artists only shows A-L, nothing more. Albums, it's a small % of what ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is there a way to upload music to my google drive from spotify?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceASUS Chromebook/ Motorola g7 plusOperating System(not sure) My Question or IssueLooking for a way to make a song from Spotify my ringtone, and it seems the way to do that is to download it to my Google Drive. But every webs...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device ASUS Chromebook/ Motorola g7 plus Operating System (not sure)   My Question or Issue Looking for a way to make a song from Spotify my ringtone, and it s...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Social] please bring back the share to instagram story feature

not sure if this is just a temporary change in features, but i don't have the option to share songs to my instagram story anymore; i really liked the way it looked with the visualizer and title and i think it's a great way to share your currently lis...

• Casual Listener
  • not sure if this is just a temporary change in features, but i don't have the option to share songs to my instagram story anymore; i really liked the way it looked with the visualizer and title and i...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can I make an album theough a distrubuter without monetizing it?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung a71 5gOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueIs it possible to post an album and not monetize it? I'm a game developer and I want to publish my game soundtrack but I'm not sure how/if I can.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung a71 5g Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Is it possible to post an album and not monetize it? I'm a game developer an...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Automatically hidden

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating SystemIOS 15.4.1 My Question or IssueI just added a song to my playlist and it was automatically hidden. i cant seem to unhide it. Can someone help me

• Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System IOS 15.4.1   My Question or Issue I just added a song to my playlist and it was automatically hidden. i cant seem to unhide it. ...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why i can't delete my spotify playlist

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceSamsung Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhy i can't delete my spotify playlist? they said ''something went wrong'' everytime i try to delete it

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device Samsung  Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Why i can't delete my spotify playlist? they said ''something went wrong'' everytime...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify tries to connect to samsung R6 speaker but just wont!

I have installed the samsung multiroom app and spotify is shown there. When I click on this and try to play a song, it will not connect to the speaker. I have reset everything and logged out of spotify but still it does not work. Can anyone help?

• Casual Listener
  • I have installed the samsung multiroom app and spotify is shown there. When I click on this and try to play a song, it will not connect to the speaker. I have reset everything and logged out of spoti...
  • LawryPopson
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify karaoke

You guys could Bluetooth link to a TV and display the lyrics on there. You already have the lyrics, all you need to do is make a display to go along with the audio. You could use the phone as a speaker. All summer parties will have Spotify playing. I...

• Visitor
  • You guys could Bluetooth link to a TV and display the lyrics on there. You already have the lyrics, all you need to do is make a display to go along with the audio. You could use the phone as a speak...
  • jrham
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts stop playing every 10 minutes

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes