Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Is there any way to recover previous versions of a playlist?

My favorite playlist is Soft Pop Hits. It's like the person who made shared all my favorite songs. But yesterday, it was updated and looks completely different. That playlist was my life Can I get the April 12, 2019 version of Soft Pop Hits back? Tha...

• My favorite playlist is Soft Pop Hits. It's like the person who made shared all my favorite songs. But yesterday, it was updated and looks completely different. That playlist was my life 😞 Can I g...
  • Brookem81
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect Keeps Defaulting to Max Volume

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAndroid, Alexa, Onkyo Reciever My Question or IssueWhen trying to play music from my Spotify account on my Alexa's or Onkyo receiver the volume keeps turning itself to max. This has been happening for about a month. If I us...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Android, Alexa, Onkyo Reciever   My Question or Issue When trying to play music from my Spotify account on my Alexa's or Onkyo receiver the volume keeps t...
  • Intelli32
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I delete all of the songs in my library at once on a chromebook?

I would like to know if there is a quick and easy way to delete all of the songs in your library on an Acer Chromebook. Sincerely, Sage

• I would like to know if there is a quick and easy way to delete all of the songs in your library on an Acer Chromebook.    Sincerely, Sage  
  • pr1m1rc1rd
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify isnt working on my roku

I have a roku TV, and its been working fine with spotify, however for the past week it wont play songs at all on the app on my roku. It will let me search and heart songs but will not play any songs at all. Ive always have been usuing spotify free. C...

• I have a roku TV, and its been working fine with spotify, however for the past week it wont play songs at all on the app on my roku. It will let me search and heart songs but will not play any songs ...
  • Alacor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "I don't like this song/artist" missing when listening to Discover Weekly Playlist on web player

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDell Optiplex 9020Operating SystemWindows 10 I normally use the Android app on my Note 9 to listen to music, but I decided to use the web player for the first time today. I noticed that, while listening to my Discover Weekl...

received_361574874457939.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Dell Optiplex 9020 Operating System Windows 10   I normally use the Android app on my Note 9 to listen to music, but I decided to use the web player for ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Album songs won’t play in order

When I play an album the songs won’t play in order. It’s skipping to random songs from playlists. I don’t have shuffle on and it just started doing this. I’m experiencing this problem on my iPhone and MacBook. I’m a Premium user. How can I fix?

• When I play an album the songs won’t play in order. It’s skipping to random songs from playlists. I don’t have shuffle on and it just started doing this. I’m experiencing this problem on my iPhone an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can i Upload a Podcast with commercial music?

Guys i really want to upload a new podcast but it has music from different reggaeton artists. i wanna know if there's any way to upload it without getting banned from spotify. im not into making money from it just for fun. is it possible?

• Guys i really want to upload a new podcast but it has music from different reggaeton artists. i wanna know if there's any way to upload it without getting banned from spotify. im not into making mone...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Google Home Mini out of stock Canada.

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or IssueI was approved for a Google home mini and it says out of stock. Am I just out of luck? If so why was I approved? Why not just not approve once stock is gone?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada       My Question or Issue I was approved for a Google home mini and it says out of stock. Am I just out of luck? If so why was I approved? Why not ...
  • akosijared
  • Regular
  • 50 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Other
  • 50 replies
  • 16 likes

Spotify Premium Problem

Yesterday night I was trying to register for spotify premium with one of my gmail accounts to get the free google home mini but I only managed to get the premium spotify and not the google home mini. Is there someone I can call I need spotify to help...

• Regular
  • Yesterday night I was trying to register for spotify premium with one of my gmail accounts to get the free  google home mini but I only managed to get the premium spotify and not the google home...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Social] Google home mini for prepaid

Just wondering why spotify wont offer the deal to a prepaid customer in canada. I pay the same as people paying monthly but have guaranteed for 1 year and we get no deal. Not very fair to customers who have committed to the company. I see its the sam...

• Just wondering why spotify wont offer the deal to a prepaid customer in canada. I pay the same as people paying monthly but have guaranteed for 1 year and we get no deal. Not very fair to customers w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10 My Question or IssueMy autoplay keeps turning itself off and whenever I try to turn it on again it keeps turning off by itself. On rare occasions it works but when even after I turn it back on in the ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Ireland Device Samsung Galaxy S10   My Question or Issue My autoplay keeps turning itself off and whenever I try to turn it on again it keeps turning off by ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Make a playlist not connected to the discover weekly list

I´m sure there´s an simple answer to this but this is my question: My son has a playlist in my account. When I listen to discover weekly I used to get a lot of interesting listening options. Now I suppose that my discover weekly list is beeing corrup...

• I´m sure there´s an simple answer to this but this is my question:   My son has a playlist in my account. When I listen to discover weekly I used to get a lot of interesting listening opt...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution LOST! Waiting list (>100 songs) disappeared since last update...

Operating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueSince my version of Spotify was updated automatically when I closed Spotify my entire waiting list was gone.When I opened Spotify again there was not a single song in the waiting list nor in the history a...

• Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Since my version of Spotify was updated automatically when I closed Spotify my entire waiting list was gone. When I opened Spotify again there was...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect not working with echo dot

PlanpremiumCountryCanadaDeviceEcho dot will not connect via windows app or samsung galaxy a5 appOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issuespotify connect stopped working in the middle of a song. Tried suggested solutions of reinstalling/updating...

• Plan premium Country Canada Device Echo dot will not connect via windows app or samsung galaxy a5 app Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue spotify connect stopped working...
  • Ronopolis
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Rejecting other accounts to connect to a Playstation System

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevicePlaystation 4 My Question or IssueI’ll have party at my place soon and I do not want other people to connect their Spotify to my Playstation 4 to play their music i.e. I want to be the only one that can do that. How...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Playstation 4   My Question or Issue I’ll have party at my place soon and I do not want other people to connect their Spotify to my Playstation 4 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Library synchronization problem between my devices

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceMonster Abra A5, HP Notebook, Lenovo P1 ProOperating SystemWindows 10, Android My Question or Issue I'm logged into spotify from 3 different locations(home pc, work pc and mobile phone). So can't open my work and home co...

• Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Monster Abra A5, HP Notebook, Lenovo P1 Pro Operating System Windows 10, Android   My Question or Issue   I'm logged into spotify from 3 differe...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG TV - Distorted sound

PlanFreeCountryPortugal DeviceLG TV 43UK6200PLAOperating SystemWebOS 04.10.45 My Question or IssueI experience bad sound quality with distortion on the S/PDIF (optical) outuput through a receiver, no matter the volume.This is only noticeable on the S...

• Plan Free Country Portugal   Device LG TV 43UK6200PLA Operating System WebOS 04.10.45   My Question or Issue I experience bad sound quality with distortion on the S/PDIF (op...
  • flamini
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Noticeable lag when connected to Kenwood DMX7705S

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone XS MaxOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueI just recently had a Kenwood DMX7705S installed in my car and have been experiencing a noticable lag when skipping songs while connected to the dedicated onboard spotify app ...

• Plan Premium Device iPhone XS Max Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue I just recently had a Kenwood DMX7705S installed in my car and have been experiencing a noticable lag w...
  • Sem96
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution LG Soundbar SK10Y

The SoundBar is not detected by Spotify. Both the 'requestee' device (such as PC) and the SoundBar (player) are on the same network. Connectivity is also good, as LG Mobile App detected the SoundBar just fine, I can also ping its IP address. Seeing a...

• The SoundBar is not detected by Spotify. Both the 'requestee' device (such as PC) and the SoundBar (player) are on the same network. Connectivity is also good, as LG Mobile App detected the SoundBar ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Chick-Fil-A AD

The first time I heard a Chick-Fil-A ad, I was completely shocked. I find it extremely vile that you allow this hateful company to have ads on your app. If you don’t already know, here’s the tea;Chick-Fil-A is a very religious company. I know that ab...

• The first time I heard a Chick-Fil-A ad, I was completely shocked. I find it extremely vile that you allow this hateful company to have ads on your app.   If you don’t already know, here’s the...
  • NBDana
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes