Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast in Russian Spotify

CountryRussiaMy Question or IssueSo Spotify launched in Russia, however i don't seem to able to find any podcasts on the app. Are there plans to add them later or are they availible for premium users only?

• Visitor
  • Country Russia My Question or Issue So Spotify launched in Russia, however i don't seem to able to find any podcasts on the app. Are there plans to add them later or are they availible for premium...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 35 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 21 replies
  • 35 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Playback SDK and Web API won't work half the time

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 8 My Question or IssueWhen I try to play a song with the API on the SDK, half the time it gets stuck on 0 seconds (doesn't play no matter what) and when it works it breaks down about 10 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 8   My Question or Issue When I try to play a song with the API on the SDK, half the time it gets stuck on 0 seco...
  • dewon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Desktop App not working

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceAcer LaptopOperating SystemWindows 7 SP1 My Question or IssueFor the past two weeks, my Desktop App has not been functioning correctly. The issue is that when I press the play button, it won't play the song, the app will...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Acer Laptop Operating System Windows 7 SP1   My Question or Issue For the past two weeks, my Desktop App has not been functioning correctly. The issu...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't repeat single Track on Connect speaker but can repeat on Airplay

PlanPremiumDeviceiOS, PCOperating SystemiOS 14.6, Windows 10,etc.)My Question or IssueI have 3 Spotify Connect+Airplay speaker... Bose Home 450, libraton zipp, Harman Kardon Aura.All speaker support both Spotify Connect and and Airplay.When I try to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device iOS, PC Operating System iOS 14.6, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have 3 Spotify Connect+Airplay speaker... Bose Home 450, libraton zipp, Harman Kardon Aura. All ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rename Fire TV

Hi, I'm using Spotify on my Fire TV Devices. I noticed that newer Fire TV's are now using the name I entered on Amazon (which is quite nice!)But I still got two older devices and they just show up with "Amazon Fire TV Gen 3" - but this device even go...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm using Spotify on my Fire TV Devices.  I noticed that newer Fire TV's are now using the name I entered on Amazon (which is quite nice!) But I still got two older devices and th...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect no longer working with Sonos

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States Device, OSReproducible on: Google Pixel 4 w/ Android 11, Windows 10 desktop, new 2019 Macbook Pro with macOS 10.15. All same behavior My Question or IssueAs of a couple days ago I can no longer connect to my Sonos devi...

• Plan Premium Country United States   Device, OS Reproducible on: Google Pixel 4 w/ Android 11, Windows 10 desktop, new 2019 Macbook Pro with macOS 10.15. All same behavior   My Ques...
  • Eni
  • 39 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 39 replies
  • 7 likes

Merchbar leaking customer data

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or Issue Spotify is partnered with a company who are leaking customer data I recently created a Merchbar account after following a link from the Spotify app. I used a one off disposable email address unique to Merchba...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue   Spotify is partnered with a company who are leaking customer data   I recently created a Merchbar account after following a li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Other] Fixing the memory leak in the web player

The issue persisted for the better part of a year. I hope someone fixes it. Attached is a link to a recording (because apparently mp4 is simultaneously allowed and not allowed for uploading). https://gfycat.com/thoseinfamousazurewingedmagpieIn there ...

• Regular
  • The issue persisted for the better part of a year. I hope someone fixes it. Attached is a link to a recording (because apparently mp4 is simultaneously allowed and not allowed for uploading). https:/...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution artists collaborate but the track only shows up on one artist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI noticed that when I listen to a collaborative song and want to go to the artists page, it o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I notic...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Come back with Spotify Conect at Yamaha Receiver Rx-V675

Hi!I have been use Spotify trought Spotify Conect since 2015 and it was such a pretty fine experience and never had problems, but since last month I've noticed that the function doens't work anymore.I would like to ask to returm woth the app support....

• Visitor
  • Hi! I have been use Spotify trought Spotify Conect since 2015 and it was such a pretty fine experience and never had problems, but since last month I've noticed that the function doens't work anymor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Android app glitchy - freezes, stops playing

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePixel 2Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueFor the past 2-3 weeks the Android app has become increasingly glitchy and is almost unusable now. When I open it often is frozen, not allowing me to click on ...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Pixel 2 Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue For the past 2-3 weeks the Android app has become increasingly glitchy and is almos...
  • LinCharlotte
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Layout

Hi, I wanted to ask the developers when the Spotify layout that appears there in the Spotify photos on Google Play will arrive, because in the Google Play photos there is a layout, hence if you enter the application, it is another layout. I have an a...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I wanted to ask the developers when the Spotify layout that appears there in the Spotify photos on Google Play will arrive, because in the Google Play photos there is a layout, hence if you enter...
  • MateusM
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New podcast episode notifications not available

Hi, I'm using the Spotify app for quite a while now for playing music, on my iPhone 11 Pro. I'm on the Premium plan, using it from The Netherlands, latest version of iOS and Spotify. I really want to switch to Spotify for listening to podcasts, but t...

• Hi, I'm using the Spotify app for quite a while now for playing music, on my iPhone 11 Pro. I'm on the Premium plan, using it from The Netherlands, latest version of iOS and Spotify.   I ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how to see all songs by an artist or group? i was able to do this but not anymore

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceFirefox web extension windows 10Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue how to see all songs by an artist or group? i was able to do this but not anymore.i remember when i first started using sportify i was able to se...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country  USA Device Firefox web extension windows 10 Operating System Windows 10       My Question or Issue  how to see all songs by an artist or group?...
  • Novy
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Social] make it easier to chat with other people

when you click on the chat alternative you can only talk about playlists but i want to talk to people about diffrent subjects than playlists.

• Gig Goer
  • when you click on the chat alternative you can only talk about playlists but i want to talk to people about diffrent subjects than playlists.
  • bryan_mccomb
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t play Shows through connect

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHi all, today I noticed that I’m unable to play any Spotify Shows on my Spotify connect devices (Teufel Stereo M and Teufel One S). Music and podcasts work just fine. Is this in...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands  Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hi all, today I noticed that I’m unable to play any Spotify Shows on my Spotify connect devices (Teu...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

You're RUINING the Joe Rogan Experience...

CountryUnited StatesDeviceAmazon Fire TV, Samsung Galaxy S10+, Google Chrome, Surface Book, pretty much ALL OF THEMOperating SystemAmazon, Android, Windows My IssueI'm not sure if y'all know...but Joe Rogan?? He's pretty popular. And now that your co...

• Regular
  • Country United States Device Amazon Fire TV, Samsung Galaxy S10+, Google Chrome, Surface Book, pretty much ALL OF THEM Operating System Amazon, Android, Windows   My Issue I'm not sure i...
  • chad_sfds
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
    TV
  • 7 replies
  • 23 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't control volume on Xbox via Connect

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceLG Q6 AlphaOperating SystemAndroid/Xbox One My Question or IssueA week ago i was able to adjust my Xbox's Spotify volume from my phone, but today i was trying the same but i can't, any solutions? Already uninstalled f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device LG Q6 Alpha Operating System Android/Xbox One   My Question or Issue A week ago i was able to adjust my Xbox's Spotify volume from my phone, but t...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 65 replies
  • 76 likes
  • Issues
    xbox
    Xbox One
  • 65 replies
  • 76 likes

Superuser Contribution Oembed problems

Hello,I have a problem with oembed.When asking for a url like this:https://open.spotify.com/oembed?url=https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2tfLy11qzGxtvT0RnyjEN9 I get an iframe with a URL similar to this:https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist-v2/2tfL...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have a problem with oembed. When asking for a url like this: https://open.spotify.com/oembed?url=https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2tfLy11qzGxtvT0RnyjEN9   I get an iframe with a...
  • DEFSER
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

[Community][Connect] Playlist Mixtape Experiment

This is a call to the curious who wish to participate in a symbolic way to listen and be heard. We are students experimenting with an idea at Baltan Laboratories in The Netherlands. We want to encourage Spotify subscribers to listen to music that the...

• This is a call to the curious who wish to participate in a symbolic way to listen and be heard.    We are students experimenting with an idea at Baltan Laboratories in The Netherlands. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes