Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [WEB Player] Invalid share link

BrowsersSeems to be on all browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari) The shareable link created from "Share > Copy Song Link" is invalid. For exemple, this is the link provided by the web app : https://open.spotify.com/track/10QfPYzfVK5ghTIModvmcf&si=6dbb6e...

• Casual Listener
  • Browsers Seems to be on all browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)   The shareable link created from "Share > Copy Song Link" is invalid.   For exemple, this is the link provided by the...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

My songs doesnt show featured artist in title

Idk if you know how to fix this problem but when i released a song on everything except Spotify it say "VROOM (feat. Lil Valentine)" But on Spotify it says only "VROOM" And i wanna know how to fix that and have tha artist name in the titile. Also tho...

• Visitor
  • Idk if you know how to fix this problem but when i released a song on everything except Spotify it say "VROOM (feat. Lil Valentine)" But on Spotify it says only "VROOM" And i wanna know how to fix th...
  • ei3music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Rap
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Bad recording

spotify:track:248hTbzBNqpY898AbSalMFSong: Gua Iras De LuciaArtist: Paco de LucíaAlbum: Entre dos Aguas This song has errors around t=0.06 and t=0.20

eocampo_0-1613162623999.png
  •   spotify:track:248hTbzBNqpY898AbSalMF Song: Gua Iras De Lucia Artist: Paco de Lucía Album: Entre dos Aguas   This song has errors around t=0.06 and t=0.20
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't figure out how to start a song in web player

PlanPremiumCountryNLDevicelaptopOperating System Windows 10) My Question or IssueI can't figure out how to start a song from the list, I've tried single clicking, double clicking on the arrow, the high lighted field, the the song name, the artist, th...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country NL Device laptop Operating System  Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I can't figure out how to start a song from the list, I've tried single clicking, double...
  • Novy
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook has banned a playlist page

As you can see by following this link https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fopen.spotify.com%2Fplaylist%2F37i9dQZEVXbMDoHDwVN2tF Facebook has banned a Spotify playlist. Do you know why? Can you help me with the appeal procedure...

• As you can see by following this link https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fopen.spotify.com%2Fplaylist%2F37i9dQZEVXbMDoHDwVN2tF Facebook has banned a Spotify playlist. Do you ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution does Spotify disconnect from tinder

PlanPremiumCountryGermany My Question or IssueDoes Spotify disconnect from tinder if I delete the app but not the account?

• Plan Premium Country Germany     My Question or Issue Does Spotify disconnect from tinder if I delete the app but not the account?
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Couldn't find my playlist on artist account

Hi everybody, sorry if it's the wrong place to ask questions, but I didn't found any other page to ask my question. I'm trying to add a public playlist to my artist profile. On my computer when I'm on "spotify for artist" I'm adding a playlist made w...

• Hi everybody, sorry if it's the wrong place to ask questions, but I didn't found any other page to ask my question. I'm trying to add a public playlist to my artist profile.   On my computer w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution BMW iDrive 6 - Title/artist instead of Title/scroll bar

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 11 Pro - BMW iDrive 6Operating SystemiOS 14.4 My Question or Issue Since last month I own a BMW 4 series Gran Coupe with the latest iDrive in that generation, the iDrive 6. When I connect my iPhone to my car ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 11 Pro - BMW iDrive 6 Operating System iOS 14.4   My Question or Issue   Since last month I own a BMW 4 series Gran Coupe with the ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it necessary to manually operate the offline mode in the Galaxy Watch?

I am using the Bluetooth version of Galaxy Watch, and it is complicated and uncomfortable to manually operate offline mode. It would be nice to automatically enter offline mode if the internet is disconnected.

• I am using the Bluetooth version of Galaxy Watch, and it is complicated and uncomfortable to manually operate offline mode. It would be nice to automatically enter offline mode if the internet is dis...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Ads

Cannot afford premium at the moment, the frequency of advertisements is really putting me off continuing to use Spotify

• Visitor
  • Cannot afford premium at the moment, the frequency of advertisements is really putting me off continuing to use Spotify 😑
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to use radio feature

When using the go to radio feature it shows “this playlist was deleted” this is happening to my account on windows and IOS. the song is All mine by Durte Dom

• When using the go to radio feature it shows “this playlist was deleted”    this is happening to my account on windows and IOS.   the song is All mine by Durte Dom
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Two artists share the same name in Spotify's database

PlanPremiumCountryCanada IssueChrome (the post-punk band) and a gangster rapper named Chrome share the same page on spotify, because they have the same name in the database. As a result, Spotify's autoplay at the end of an album by the post-punk band...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   Issue Chrome (the post-punk band) and a gangster rapper named Chrome share the same page on spotify, because they have the same name in the database. As a res...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Webplayer skips/won't play some podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceWeb browser (Chrome and Edge Chrome)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThere are certain podcasts that will not play in my Spotify webplayer. "The Daily" worked for a while then quit working a few weeks ago. WHe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Web browser (Chrome and Edge Chrome) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue There are certain podcasts that will not play in my Spotify webp...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast RSS Feed update / New submission error - Podcasters Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilOperating SystemWindows 10 Hi guys! I was using SoundCloud Pro as hosting for my podcasts and I've submitted a RSS they provide. It got approved and everything was working fine, but now I'm no longer using their host since I m...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Operating System Windows 10   Hi guys! I was using SoundCloud Pro as hosting for my podcasts and I've submitted a RSS they provide. It got approved and ev...
  • Novy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can a record label modifed canvas of his released tracks on Spotify?

Hello, I'm a label manager, I have more than a hundred of track of my label on Spotify from several artists.I'd like to know if there is a way to have the control to modified the canvas of each of the track of my label. I know that the artist can mod...

• Hello, I'm a label manager, I have more than a hundred of track of my label on Spotify from several artists. I'd like to know if there is a way to have the control to modified the canvas of each of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artists
    Canvas
    label
    MCA Inc.
    record label
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ways to present an idea

My Question or Issue Dear all,What are the possibilities (besides the community-platform) to present an idea to Spotify? I ask because in my opinion, my idea is not just a small improvement, but a way to diversify significantly to other streaming pla...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   Dear all, What are the possibilities (besides the community-platform) to present an idea to Spotify? I ask because in my opinion, my idea is not just a small improvemen...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback fail on Joe Rogan podcasts downloads (even when i select audio only podcast)

PlanFreeCountryPTDeviceXiaomi Mi a3Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssuePlayback fail on Joe Rogan podcasts downloads (even when i select audio only podcast) already install/uninstall multiply times, the audio podcast is downloaded but when...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country PT Device Xiaomi Mi a3 Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Playback fail on Joe Rogan podcasts downloads (even when i select audio only po...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify We’re unable to accept podcasts with videos.

Hello – my podcast for my website: https://www.rafalszrajnert.pl/ is on a few different services without issue, but when I try to submit my feed to Spotify it kicks me back an error: We’re unable to accept podcasts with videos. My feed is here (https...

• Visitor
  • Hello – my podcast for my website: https://www.rafalszrajnert.pl/  is on a few different services without issue, but when I try to submit my feed to Spotify it kicks me back an error: &nbs...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [FireStick Roku,][Podcasts] Video Podcast Support - Community Thread

Here's an idea - for all of those who are unable to watch podcast videos on their devices. Given the JRE deal, it has become incredibly burdensome to watch the podcast since Fire Sticks, Rokus, etc don't have a Spotify app that supports it yet. The o...

• Visitor
  • Here's an idea - for all of those who are unable to watch podcast videos on their devices.   Given the JRE deal, it has become incredibly burdensome to watch the podcast since Fire Sticks, Rok...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Firestick
    Podcasts
    roku
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Maintain "Playstate" between devices

DeviceANYOperating SystemANY I have a work playlist & a car playlist. The work playlist includes a full range of music that keeps me going through the day, including explicit content I'm not keen on having my son hear just yet. When I get into my car...

• Visitor
  • Device ANY Operating System ANY   I have a work playlist & a car playlist. The work playlist includes a full range of music that keeps me going through the day, including explicit conte...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes