Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution web player not let me log in

Im using google chrome on mac os, after i log in the website reload and after it shows a popup, saying some trouble happend; this problem happend too in wondows so i don`t know where is the issue.

• Casual Listener
  • Im using google chrome on mac os, after i log in the website reload and after it shows a popup, saying some trouble happend; this problem happend too in wondows so i don`t know where is the issue. &...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Joe Rogan podcast on the playlist

PlanPremium DuoCountryRussiaDevice(Mi Air 13'3)Operating System(Android Oreo, Windows 10)My Question or IssueEverybody talks about Joe Rogan moved to Spotify but I when I open official page with playlists of his podcasts the playlists are empty. What...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Russia Device (Mi Air 13'3) Operating System (Android Oreo, Windows 10) My Question or Issue Everybody talks about Joe Rogan moved to Spotify but I when I open ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Need help for: ?Helping by closing down topics?

Plan: PREMIUMCountry: CANADAOperating System: LAPTOP + ANDROID My Question or Issue:1- QUOTE:''The Spotify Community is a place where thousands of Spotify users go to get help and to help others.'' 2- STATEMENT:I got no help and my request was closed...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: PREMIUM Country: CANADA Operating System: LAPTOP + ANDROID   My Question or Issue: 1- QUOTE: ''The Spotify Community is a place where thousands of Spotify users go to ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Samsung TV Tizen app: no sound, controls do not work

PlanPremiumCountryRussia DeviceSamsung TV UE55TU8500UXOperating SystemTizen (i guess) T-NKLDEUC-1402.4 My Question or IssueI've installed Spotify app from store, it had been working for several weeks, after that it started to work like this:* Everyth...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Russia   Device Samsung TV UE55TU8500UX Operating System Tizen (i guess) T-NKLDEUC-1402.4   My Question or Issue I've installed Spotify app from store, ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play spotify on Echo Dot - can anyone help?

My Question or Issue I have always been able to play spotify on echo dot, using my phone to choose which playlist to play and choosing the echo dot as the device to play it on. Lately I can only listen to it on my phone. If I go to 'Connect to a Devi...

• Casual Listener
  •  My Question or Issue  I have always been able to play spotify on echo dot, using my phone to choose which playlist to play and choosing the echo dot as the device to play it on. Lately I ...
  • eduardofromtx
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Unlinking

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I am in an issue right now where my PSN account is banned and i can’t unlink it to put it on...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics do not appear in the mobile app

Hi everyone,I have a premium familiar account. All users except me can see song's lyrics. I tried to contact through Instagram and Google Play Store sending a message but I had no answer. Checking the forum, I see a plenty posts about the same proble...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I have a premium familiar account. All users except me can see song's lyrics. I tried to contact through Instagram and Google Play Store sending a message but I had no answer.  Ch...
  • scinnema
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

LG TV

When is the spotify app coming back to the lg smart tvs?

• Casual Listener
  • When is the spotify app coming back to the lg smart tvs?
  • spotischlitz
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

LG 37LM620S tv

Hi, I try to get Spotify on my new smart tv. I get the main page, and it reognizes my premium account. But that is as far as I get. How to go to the music pages? When I click the green "get spotify" button, ithe reply is that it supports only Windows...

• Hi,  I try to get Spotify on my new smart tv. I get the main page, and it reognizes my premium account. But that is as far as I get. How to go to the music pages? When I click the green "get...
  • spotischlitz
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Developer] Spotify web player

Hello! Everytime I go to Spotfiy.com, I have to go through multiple more steps to get to my webplayer. Once I am logged in, if I type Spotify.com, it should go directly to my WebPlayer, not my account page. I believe I should not have to go through m...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   Everytime I go to Spotfiy.com, I have to go through multiple more steps to get to my webplayer.    Once I am logged in, if I type Spotify.com, it should go directly to my ...
  • CrookedParadise
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Xbox] android mit xbox verbinden

Hi,Ich habe das Problem seit ein paar Wochen das ich meine music nicht von Android gerät auf der xbox Abspielen kann. Wenn ich die Musik auf meinem Android abspiele und dan conection mit xbox drücke wird mir der Song zwar auf der xbox angezeigt aber ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Ich habe das Problem seit ein paar Wochen das ich meine music nicht von Android gerät auf der xbox Abspielen kann. Wenn ich die Musik auf meinem Android abspiele und dan conection mit xbox drück...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

importing songs

been using Spotify for a few years now and I'm now updating my songs here on Spotify to use with Alexa. I have the songs imported but they are showing grayed out and others that are white. what is the difference? how can I get a song that I took off ...

• Casual Listener
  • been using Spotify for a few years now and I'm now updating my songs here on Spotify to use with Alexa. I have the songs imported but they are showing grayed out and others that are white. ...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play audiobooks with Google assistant

PlanPremiumCountryGermany My Question or IssueHey,when I ask my Google home speaker to play a german audiobook for kids (like Benjamin Blümchen or Bibi Blocksberg or Die drei ???), Spotify only plays the actually most popular title of the artist. I t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   My Question or Issue Hey, when I ask my Google home speaker to play a german audiobook for kids (like Benjamin Blümchen or Bibi Blocksberg or Die drei ???),...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why I can not ask a question?

Whey I try to ask a question with a code block, I get the above error. Why is it not possible to ask questions with code blocks?

Screenshot_2020-11-15 An Unexpected Error has occurred - The Spotify Community.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Whey I try to ask a question with a code block, I get the above error. Why is it not possible to ask questions with code blocks?
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back sorting playlists by artist

So last week, the ability to sort playlists by artist disappeared and now I hate Spotify. I don't organize my playlists by number, album, date song added, or length of song. Never have, never will. I literally don't know where any of my songs are. I ...

• Visitor
  • So last week, the ability to sort playlists by artist disappeared and now I hate Spotify. I don't organize my playlists by number, album, date song added, or length of song. Never have, never will. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Roku won’t play when “Play Everywhere” is selected

i can choose the roku from the device list and play it by itself, but when I select play everywhere, it’s not included in the devices playing. is this a roku issue? im logged into every device.

• Casual Listener
  • i can choose the roku from the device list and play it by itself, but when I select play everywhere, it’s not included in the devices playing.  is this a roku issue?   im logged into eve...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution (Bug since Day 1)Can´t change FireTV-stick name

PlanPremiumCountrygermanyDeviceRedmi note 9 proFireTV-stickOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI have 4 Sticks at my home for my family and they have all Device names like "kitchen", "living room", "kids room", "bedroom".It is not possible...

• Plan Premium Country germany Device Redmi note 9 pro FireTV-stick Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I have 4 Sticks at my home for my family and they have all Device ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Install Spotify on Alexa in Greece

Hello,I am a premium user from Greece.I installed Alexa but "informed" me that Spotify skill cannot be enabled since "You are not eligible to enable this skill due to geographical restrictions".Anyone with the same problem? Is there a fix?Thank you i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am a premium user from Greece. I installed Alexa but "informed" me that Spotify skill cannot be enabled since "You are not eligible to enable this skill due to geographical restrictions". ...
  • GregSax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why i can no longer link my account to my playstation account? (PS4)

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDevicePS4Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have previously been able to link my account on my PS4, but suddenly when I try to log in, I get the error message "Linking Failed. A...

• Plan Premium Country South Africa Device PS4 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have previously been able to link my account on my P...
  • Misteryeet
  • Casual Listener
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify's IFTTT Discover Weekly Archive applet usage limit

Spotify's IFTTT applet (Spotify-made) to archive Discover Weekly songs, keeps failing due to a usage limit. I'm able to reset the applet by removing it and adding it again, then it fails again in a week or two. This only started within a couple month...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify's IFTTT applet (Spotify-made) to archive Discover Weekly songs, keeps failing due to a usage limit. I'm able to reset the applet by removing it and adding it again, then it fails again in a w...
  • pitashi
  • 6 replies
  • 20 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 20 likes