Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

My MP3 complilation to Spotify Playlist

Hi,how can I import on spotify my personal compilation of mp3 file as spotify playlist?Thank you

• Hi, how can I import on spotify my personal compilation of mp3 file as spotify playlist? Thank you
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see community topics

I'm trying to read this community post about granular volume controls (I found it via a Google Search) but I get an error https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac-old/More-granular-volume-controls/td-p/1214908 You do not have sufficient privilege...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to read this community post about granular volume controls (I found it via a Google Search) but I get an error   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac-old/More-granular-volum...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Press Shuffle and there is only one song is in the queue

Hello, for some reason whenever I go to play any playlists I haven't made it only plays one song when I shuffle. And I am pretty **bleep** at the fact of no chat line to dedicated support.Windows Phone -Win 10

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, for some reason whenever I go to play any playlists I haven't made it only plays one song when I shuffle.   And I am pretty **bleep** at the fact of no chat line to dedicated ...
  • ChrisBlackBeats
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Gear without WLAN (not wireless)?

Hello everyone, Maybe I'm not looking at the right location for the answer, but on a the list of the supported gears ( https://www.spotifygear.com/ ), it seems to me that there is no option for a standalone player/speaker that supports a LAN-ethernet...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   Maybe I'm not looking at the right location for the answer, but on a the list of the supported gears ( https://www.spotifygear.com/ ), it seems to me that there is no option ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I WANNA PRAISE YOU LIKE I SHOULD....

Hello Spotify!! How can I find out who created a particular spotify playlist?? Some playlists I listen too get me so lit that Im like - **bleep** who put this together.. **bleep** is dope! So how can I find that out and tell that person/people who aw...

• Hello Spotify!! How can I find out who created a particular spotify playlist?? Some playlists I listen too get me so lit that Im like - **bleep** who put this together.. **bleep** is dope! So how can...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player broken in ChromeOS

I recall this happening a few years ago, well the problem is back. The web player will not function on a Chromebook, even with all extensions disabled. Hit PLAY, nothing plays. It works as usual under the Chrome browser for Windows. Jango, Pandora, S...

• Regular
  • I recall this happening a few years ago, well the problem is back. The web player will not function on a Chromebook, even with all extensions disabled. Hit PLAY, nothing plays. It works as usual unde...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

April Fools Idea

You should make an April Fools playlist of the bottom 100 songs. Once a single person plays a song, it would be removed from the bottom 100 list and replaced with another song that has (presumably) 0 plays.

• You should make an April Fools playlist of the bottom 100 songs.    Once a single person plays a song, it would be removed from the bottom 100 list and replaced with another song tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect

I just want to say that I am extremely disappointed with the fact that Spotify has discontinued the compatibility between Spotify Connect, and my Pioneer VSX-824. Not only did I specifically buy this surround sound system for its compatibility, but n...

• I just want to say that I am extremely disappointed with the fact that Spotify has discontinued the compatibility between Spotify Connect, and my Pioneer VSX-824. Not only did I specifically buy this...
  • anden2000
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Nike + Run app Music not playing using cell signal

I recently switched from Apple Music to Spotify. I use the Nike + Run app to track my runs and have linked my premium account with the app. But the music is not playing while using the cell signal, if I connect to Wifi it the music loads and plays. I...

• I recently switched from Apple Music to Spotify. I use the Nike + Run app to track my runs and have linked my premium account with the app.  But the music is not playing while using the cell sig...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

spotify connect won't connect to sonos connect

talk about misnomers...For a while I was able to play spotify on my Sonos Connect via the "connect to a device" function in the spotify app. Then for a long time it would continually drop the connection. Now it does not connect at all. Anyone know wh...

• Casual Listener
  • talk about misnomers... For a while I was able to play spotify on my Sonos Connect via the "connect to a device" function in the spotify app.  Then for a long time it would continually drop the...
  • Vizsla1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    SONOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stream Count

I'm writing an english research paper on spotify and artists streaming and making money and how that is changing music. Is there a website or can someone point me in the direction of the timeline of total streaming for post malone's "stoney?" basical...

• I'm writing an english research paper on spotify and artists streaming and making money and how that is changing music. Is there a website or can someone point me in the direction of the timeline of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

different playlist per device/location?

I work. I drive. I relax. I workout. When I switch frm one task to another, or one device to another, I want a different playlist. *NEVER* two at once, since I know that's not allowed... but when I'm on my phone and plaything through my bluetooth car...

• I work.  I drive.  I relax.  I workout.   When I switch frm one task to another, or one device to another, I want a different playlist.  *NEVER* two at once, since I know t...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player black screen

Everytime i try to login on the webplayer in chorme, it gives me a black screen. The problem has been going on for over a month now. I have tried the clearing cache and cookies, restarting the router and a couple of other things but it still isnt wor...

• Everytime i try to login on the webplayer in chorme, it gives me a black screen. The problem has been going on for over a month now. I have tried the clearing cache and cookies, restarting the router...
  • armanyus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mix with Completely Unfamiliar Music/Artists

Recently two out of my six Daily Mixes have been used up by music/artists/genres I have never listened to before, mostly ambient music. Both Daily Mix 2 (screenshot) & Daily Mix 3 are the affected ones on my account. Any idea why this is? And is ther...

• Recently two out of my six Daily Mixes have been used up by music/artists/genres I have never listened to before, mostly ambient music.  Both Daily Mix 2 (screenshot) & Daily Mix 3 a...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failure to log on - Integra DTR amp

Hi I am unable to log onto Spotify on my Integra DTR 30.6 receiver/amplifier. There is net connection and I am premium subscriber. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am unable to log onto Spotify on my Integra DTR 30.6 receiver/amplifier. There is net connection and I am premium subscriber. Any suggestions?
  • mdicks
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Add more functionality support for gear s3

Spotify works great on the gear s3 standalone but if you were to have the lte version and you dont have your watch connected via bluetooth you cant turn up or down, forward or revert songs from your watch. And added functionality for the lte versions...

• Spotify works great on the gear s3 standalone but if you were to have the lte version and you dont have your watch connected via bluetooth you cant turn up or down, forward or revert songs from your ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont work on marants 6010 via wifi

App And firmware are latest And router restarted, still cant find marants on Spotify . It worked fine just couble days ago

• App And firmware are latest And router restarted, still cant find marants on Spotify . It worked fine just couble days ago 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox One App plays ads with premium

I just downloaded the app on Xbox One and I'll get an ad after every few songs/skips. The account I logged in with has premium and I checked on my phone app to make sure this was still the case. Please help!

• I just downloaded the app on Xbox One and I'll get an ad after every few songs/skips. The account I logged in with has premium and I checked on my phone app to make sure this was still the case. Plea...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Google home playing wrong song

Requested song: Scream and Shout by Will.I.Am actual song: Let it Die by Ozzy Osbourne Let it die shows in my phone as playing on the current speaker.

• Requested song: Scream and Shout by Will.I.Am  actual song: Let it Die by Ozzy Osbourne   Let it die shows in my phone as playing on the current speaker.
  • NickHadfield
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Dolby Atmos

Hello .I found a playlist called "Dolby Atmos" from apple.id. How can i play this in Dolby Atmos?I have an Denon 2400 and a XBox one.Both are able to play Atmos.When i play the Insect Demo on my Xbox ihave real Dolby Atmos

• Hello . I found a playlist called "Dolby Atmos" from apple.id. How can i play this in Dolby Atmos? I have an Denon 2400 and a XBox one.Both are able to play Atmos. When i play the Insect Demo on m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes