Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Current song text is garbled on Xbox One X

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceXbox One XOperating SystemConsole My Question or IssueThe current song text appears to get overwritten when the next song plays and doesn't let you see clearly what's playing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app alrea...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  USA Device Xbox One X Operating System Console   My Question or Issue The current song text appears to get overwritten when the next song plays and d...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cant play on Chrome

Hello, I would like to subscribe to Spotify, so I just created a free account before possibly switching to a familly account.I tried at my work (90% of my music streaming activity, for now with another site), but I can't get the webplayer to work (no...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I would like to subscribe to Spotify, so I just created a free account before possibly switching to a familly account. I tried at my work (90% of my music streaming activity, fo...
  • TourFL
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Gear Sport 2: Spotify conflicts with Samsung Music Player (crazy results)

The end result of this post is, "Is there a way to disable or uninstall the Gear Sport 2 default Samsung music player?" I have the latest Gear Sport 2 OS installed, as well as the Spotify app. Please be aware this issue would probably only be detecte...

• Casual Listener
  • The end result of this post is, "Is there a way to disable or uninstall the Gear Sport 2 default Samsung music player?"   I have the latest Gear Sport 2 OS installed, as well as the Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • health
    music
    player
    Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Edge web player rarely plays more than 1 song in a row

PlanFreeCountry USA DeviceWindows 10, Edge web browser My Question or Issue I use Edge at work because it's the only web player that doesn't have issues with the audio stuttering, like the desktop app and other browsers. After a song plays, I will he...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Free Country  USA   Device Windows 10, Edge web browser   My Question or Issue  I use Edge at work because it's the only web player that doesn't have issues with the...
  • imnotarealrobot
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Spotify on PS4

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePS4Operating SystemNo clue My Question or IssueI have loved Spotify on PS4 since it came out and I’ve never had huge issues with it until now. My Spotify seems to keep downloading but I don’t have any notification...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device PS4 Operating System No clue     My Question or Issue I have loved Spotify on PS4 since it came out and I’ve never had huge issues with ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing Details on Playlist

Plan: PremiumCountry: Germany Device: Huawei Mate 10 Pro & LaptopOperating System: Android 9 & Windows 7 I tried to edit my Playlists on my computer via the desktop app but after saving and switching to the next playlist everything is gone except the...

• Plan: Premium Country: Germany   Device: Huawei Mate 10 Pro & Laptop Operating System: Android 9 & Windows 7   I tried to edit my Playlists on my computer via the desktop...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No account activity whatsoever

Even with 'Publish my activity on Spotify' and 'Show my current Top Artists' checked, there's no activity to be seen on my profile at all. I don't show up on my friends' activity feed either. This has been the case for at least a year, tried to look ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Even with 'Publish my activity on Spotify' and 'Show my current Top Artists' checked, there's no activity to be seen on my profile at all. I don't show up on my friends' activity feed either....
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Change Playlist Picture!

Please help me! I have been trying to change one of my playlist's cover image and I can't even seem to get the edit function to show up. PlanFreeCountryUnited States DeviceChromebookMy Question or Issue I have been trying to change one of my playlist...

• Please help me! I have been trying to change one of my playlist's cover image and I can't even seem to get the edit function to show up.   Plan Free Country United States  Device ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts not playing on Webplayer

PlanPremiumCountry United States of AmericaDeviceHP DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 Web BrowserGoogle Chrome (Version 71.0.3578.98 [64-Bit] )My Question or Issue The Podcasts I listen to aren't playing in the WebPlayer. They come up in my Library j...

• Plan Premium Country  United States of America Device HP Desktop Operating System Windows 10  Web Browser Google Chrome (Version 71.0.3578.98 [64-Bit] ) My Question or Issue &nbs...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Playlist Not Showing In The Search

Hello! I manage a public playlist and recently I've been getting a lot of feedback about the fact that the playlist is not showing in the search. It's quite high profile playlist and sending the link to people isn't an option. Is there a reason why i...

•   Hello!   I manage a public playlist and recently I've been getting a lot of feedback about the fact that the playlist is not showing in the search. It's quite high profile playlist a...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username changed into a random string of characters?

PlanFreeCountry TurkeyDevicePCOperating SystemWin10 My Question or Issue So I was using spotify like every other day and noticed my username got changed.I created it using Facebook,and my FB account still exists.Is there a way to revert it back?(I cr...

• Plan Free Country  Turkey Device PC Operating System Win10   My Question or Issue  So I was using spotify like every other day and noticed my username got changed.I created i...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS 4 Spotify Cant log out !!!!

I have been using my prermium accunt of PS4 spotify app and without any problems.Just yestersday I got this message that says Cant use spotify aboard for more than 14 days .. This is strange as I never had this problem and now I cant even log out of ...

• Gig Goer
  • I have been using my prermium accunt of PS4 spotify app and without any problems. Just yestersday I got this message that says Cant use spotify aboard for more than 14 days .. This is strange as I n...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome player

When i open Spotify this song is start toplay and I don't know why ıt's make me angry cause I don't even know what song is this. By the way ı don't use web player PlanPremiumCountry Turkey DeviceSamsung Galaxy Operating SystemAndroid My Question or I...

• When i open Spotify this song is start to play and I don't know why ıt's make me angry cause I don't even know what song is this. By the way ı don't use web player  Plan Premium Country &nb...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox One App

When listening to music on my Xbox One the bar displaying how long the song has gone on always resets after about 40 seconds but the song continues on.

• When listening to music on my Xbox One the bar displaying how long the song has gone on always resets after about 40 seconds but the song continues on.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with playing on echo dot from today.

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevice(Amazon echo dot) My Question or IssueHi everybodyI meet this problem with Amazon echo dot with playing spotify.My situation:I connected my Spotify premium account with Alex's profile and everything worked correctly, ...

•   Plan Premium Country  Slovakia Device (Amazon echo dot)     My Question or Issue Hi everybody I meet this problem with Amazon echo dot with playing spotify. My sit...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa using family Spotify.

My son had a phone and Amazon echo for christmas, I am a premium spotify account holder with the friends and family package also. I have set my son up as a family member on Spotify and he has added his account to to his echo but it's asking to sign i...

• Casual Listener
  • My son had a phone and Amazon echo for christmas, I am a premium spotify account holder with the friends and family package also.   I have set my son up as a family member on Spotify and he ha...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it.

PlanPremiumCountry NorwayDevice Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue First of all, sorry if I'm not posting this issue in the right place. I wasn't quite sure where to put this. Guide me to a new direction if needed! I've been trying to li...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Norway Device   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  First of all, sorry if I'm not posting this issue in the right place. I wasn't ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    ps3
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Genre List lost

PlanPremiumCountry AustriaDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI can't choose any genre on the Radio Layout. A few days ago it still worked. I only can choose proposed Artist.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Austria Device iPhone 6 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't choose any genre on the Radio Layout. A few days ago it still worked. I on...
  • Achim1
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Limit on Echoes or devices you can connect?

I had a first generation echo that linked just fine with the spotify app (could select the device from the app). I recently bought a dot and a 2nd generation echo and set them up in the house on the same network. I then created a multi room speaker g...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a first generation echo that linked just fine with the spotify app (could select the device from the app). I recently bought a dot and a 2nd generation echo and set them up in the house on the ...
  • Steveguy13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't play songs in my playlist on another laptop

Hi anyone can tell me why the songs in my playlist are greyed out on my other laptop? these songs are what i locally added to my home pc. and i cannot play it on my work laptop. my tablet and phone can play thou. Why can't i play those songs? Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi anyone can tell me why the songs in my playlist are greyed out on my other laptop? these songs are what i locally added to my home pc. and i cannot play it on my work laptop. my tablet and...
  • Ahvic
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes