Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player not playing!

Hi!I've been using the web player for a long time now. Have spotify linked to my mobile (Samsung Galaxy S8+) and Google Home systems.Starting today I could not get anything to play on the web player (Chrome, Windows 10) if I hit the play button on an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I've been using the web player for a long time now. Have spotify linked to my mobile (Samsung Galaxy S8+) and Google Home systems. Starting today I could not get anything to play on the web pla...
  • buggiboy
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Disable Synchronization

Is there a way to disable synchronization between different devices such as smartphones and PC?Usually I listen to online music on my PC and want to return to the playlist I listened to after using my phone and listening to some downloaded content.Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to disable synchronization between different devices such as smartphones and PC? Usually I listen to online music on my PC and want to return to the playlist I listened to after usi...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When i Favorite songs on my phone and will not Show mon Computer

PlanPremiumCountry Sweden Device Phone and ComputerOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have a friend that haveing problem. When she make a song to favorite on hers phone. Later on when she are online on Compu...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Sweden   Device  Phone and Computer Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have a friend that hav...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad Quality song(s) on Chromecast and Web Player

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceOne Plus 3, Chromecast Audio, Web Player, FiiO Olympus 2, Beyerdynamic DT 770 ProOperating SystemAdroid 8.1, Win 10 Pro, Chrome My Question or IssueI was listening to the attached song via Chromecast and noticed some g...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany    Device One Plus 3, Chromecast Audio, Web Player, FiiO Olympus 2, Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Operating System Adroid 8.1, Win 10 Pro, Chrome   My ...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect on Hitachi smart tv

PlanFreeCountryUK My Question or IssueHiIs there any way to use Spotify connect on a Hitachi smart tv?Please let me knowThanks!

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country UK       My Question or Issue Hi Is there any way to use Spotify connect on a Hitachi smart tv? Please let me know Thanks!  
  • marcaevans
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted playlists appear in google. Pease, help, I want privacy.

Any device. Good afternoon. First say that I am using the google translator, I hope you understand me.My problem is that I have deleted playlists that no longer appear in my account, but if you type my username (javiergenis) in google, these playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • ...n google and in the spotify web player? The capture is an example of one that no longer exists, there are many more. Look at my profile and you will see that it is not public.   From other d...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Greyed out parts of Spotify Originals Playlist

AM/PM playlist. Won't play either on web or in any app. It's not even songs but the interview parts. Tried it in the US and Canada and also other places with changing my country in the settings. How come?? like this one: https://open.spotify.com/play...

• AM/PM playlist. Won't play either on web or in any app. It's not even songs but the interview parts.   Tried it in the US and Canada and also other places with changing my country in the setti...
  • marcaevans
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player mutes between each song

Hello,I'm using a combo of the web player and the chrome app on my Chromebook. Each time I play a song, it seems like its playing but no sound is coming out. The volume on both the computer and the web player are at maximum. Then when I click the vol...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello, I'm using a combo of the web player and the chrome app on my Chromebook. Each time I play a song, it seems like its playing but no sound is coming out. The volume on both the computer...
  • sgkirkendall
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

"Release Radar" Playlist Became Shuffle-Only Again

PlanFreeCountryTurkeyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S5Operating SystemAndroid Marshmallow (6) My Question or IssueEver since the update to Free Spotify accounts that allowed them to listen to some playlists without having to shuffle I enjoyed listening to the ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Turkey Device Samsung Galaxy S5 Operating System Android Marshmallow (6)   My Question or Issue Ever since the update to Free Spotify accounts that allowed them to li...
  • Unbeknownst
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! [Web Player] Screens turn black (on/off)

Hey guys, at work I'm not allowed to install the Spotify App on my Windows 10 laptop, so I'm listening via Spotfy Web Player (https://open.spotify.com/), usually using Chrome (73.0.3683.75 64-bit), but the same thing happens with MS IE Edge. When I o...

• Hey guys,   at work I'm not allowed to install the Spotify App on my Windows 10 laptop, so I'm listening via Spotfy Web Player (https://open.spotify.com/), usually using Chrome (73.0.3683.75 6...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 32 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 32 likes

Superuser Contribution "Black Monday" Ad Freezing

Plan Free Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Android 8.0 My Question or Issue Whenever the "Black Monday" ad shows up, it doesn't play at all and won't let me do anything to play music. I have to fully exit the app and reenter in order to resu...

• Plan Free Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Android 8.0 My Question or Issue  Whenever the "Black Monday" ad shows up, it doesn't play at all and won't let me do anything t...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Ads freezing app
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to disable Behind The Lyrics in new layout

Plan Premium Family Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android Lyrics are forced at the bottom of the new Spotify layout and toggling the "Behind the Lyrics" checkbox in the settings does absolutely nothing. Maybe if you could add ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android   Lyrics are forced at the bottom of the new Spotify layout and toggling the "Behind the Lyric...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Behind the lyrics
    lyrics
    New Layout
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Samsung TV

Hey guys, My samsung tv spotify app stopped working . It's complaining about https://api-partner.spotify.com/tvapp URL is unavailable . Anyone facing similar problems ? SdsFrancis

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   My samsung tv spotify app stopped working . It's complaining about https://api-partner.spotify.com/tvapp URL is unavailable . Anyone facing similar problems ?   Sds Francis
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song titles messed up the Talco's album Combat Circus

the song titles are messed up in Talco's album Combat Circusthe song list actually is:1. Tortuga2. La sedia vuota3. Il passo del caciurdo4. Combat Circus5. Venghino signori venghino (this is where it got messed up)6. La carovana7. Testamento di un bu...

• Regular
  • the song titles are messed up in Talco's album Combat Circus the song list actually is: 1. Tortuga 2. La sedia vuota 3. Il passo del caciurdo 4. Combat Circus 5. Venghino signori venghino (this...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Last.fm is scrobbling songs without me opening the app or listening to the song

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePixel 2Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueLast.fm keeps scrobbling the last song I listened to dozens of times, I think whenever Spotify opens in the background on my Pixel. The problem is, I'm not pu...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Pixel 2 Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue Last.fm keeps scrobbling the last song I listened to dozens of times, I think when...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not getting daily mixes and discover weekly playlists

I've been using Spotify for around 3 weeks, and am yet to receive a Daily Mix or Discover Weekly playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify for around 3 weeks, and am yet to receive a Daily Mix or Discover Weekly playlist.   
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't switch song and no audio

PlanFreeCountryUnited KindomDevicePlayStation 4 My Question or IssueFor the past few days my Spotify hasn't been working because I'll start my playlist, then after about 2-5 songs it stops playing and if I press resume it says it's playing but there'...

• Plan Free Country United Kindom Device PlayStation 4   My Question or Issue For the past few days my Spotify hasn't been working because I'll start my playlist, then after about 2-5 song...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Trouble with Music Play back.

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHi, I mainly use Spotify on my phone and my Xbox one. Yesterday I was on my Xbox and listening to one of my saved playlists yesterday and I noticed that I didn’t recognise t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hi, I mainly use Spotify on my phone and my Xbox one. Yesterday I was on my Xbox and listening to...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Not showing all my artists or songs?

Recently, my Spotify went into a total look change and only shows me two major tabs, "Music, Podcasts" all and the main issue is, all my artists are gone. I only had about 5. I clicked on "add more artists" but it becomes me having to pick artists ju...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently, my Spotify went into a total look change and only shows me two major tabs, "Music, Podcasts" all and the main issue is, all my artists are gone. I only had about 5. I clicked on "add more a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! filter playlists when adding song to playlist

Hello, I tried spotify premium once, but now I am on Deezer. So i cannot try premium again for free, because already have.I think about leaving deezer, because their familly accounts are a mess. With the spotify free account I use to test, when I wan...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I tried spotify premium once, but now I am on Deezer. So i cannot try premium again for free, because already have. I think about leaving deezer, because their familly accounts are a mess.&nb...
  • revfeu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes