Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Play Spoitfy on muliple devices at the same time?

Hi!I would like to be able to play the same time in several rooms on different divices?instead of bying moore advanced speakers and so on Not that used writing in English, but I hope to get that right Best regards Fredrik

• Hi! I would like to be able to play the same time in several rooms on different divices? instead of bying moore advanced speakers and so on 🙂   Not that used writing in English, but I hop...
  • MrMeireles
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix problem with new Spotify Xbox One Update

Hi there! Currently I'm experiencing a very annoying weird bug with the xbox one version of spotify. It seems that the newest update for the xbox one Spotify app broke the playback bar (not sure if I'm using the right word here, I am referring to the...

20190115_123118.jpg
  • Hi there!   Currently I'm experiencing a very annoying weird bug with the xbox one version of spotify. It seems that the newest update for the xbox one Spotify app broke the playback bar (not ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two members on family account cannot separate music

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUK DeviceHuawei P20 and Iphone 6 My Question or Issue Hi, this is my first post.I am having issues with our family account that has 3 users on it, myself and two boys.I gave one of my sons my Iphone 6 when i bought a new Huaw...

• Plan Family Premium Country UK  Device Huawei P20 and Iphone 6     My Question or Issue   Hi, this is my first post.I am having issues with our family account that has 3...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home not able to play created playlist anymore

PlanFree/PremiumCountry AusDeviceGoogle Home MiniOperating SystemAndrioid My Question or Issue I have created playlists which normally google home mini is able to play if I say "hey google play my playlist". This week, all of a sudden, my google hom...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Aus Device Google Home Mini Operating System Andrioid   My Question or Issue  I have created playlists which normally google home mini is able to p...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! So you've discovered the tab limit...

Seriously, when this will be fixed? I can't use Spotify for ~1 Month because of. Same as other users. Cleaning app cache doesn't work.

image.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   Seriously, when this will be fixed? I can't use Spotify for ~1 Month because of. Same as other users. Cleaning app cache doesn't work.    
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Queue

I've added an album in queque. Now every time I enter in spotify and play something that album appears again, even if I delete all the songs from the queue or I play them all.Can someone please help me? Thank you PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceSamsung ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've added an album in queque. Now every time I enter in spotify and play something that album appears again, even if I delete all the songs from the queue or I play them all. Can someone please hel...
  • Gojack
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Screens on Amazon FireStick

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceFireStick Gen. 2Operating SystemNot sure My Question or Issue When I play one of the playlists I made, it does not switch to the screen that features each album photo individually (like in the photo below). Insead, it stay...

Spoify issue 1.JPG Spotify issue 2.JPG
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device FireStick Gen. 2 Operating System Not sure   My Question or Issue  When I play one of the playlists I made, it does not switch to the screen ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Idea!- timer to play music

I have no idea if this is a thing or how to use this whole Spotify community thing so idk how to check BUT I have an idea! I think if no-one has thought of this already yall are really missing out! Spotify should implement some sort of timer so that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have no idea if this is a thing or how to use this whole Spotify community thing so idk how to check BUT I have an idea! I think if no-one has thought of this already yall are really missing o...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Ability to Delete Radio Stations

honestly I know some of yall feel me on this I have some laptop thats not boujee af and I cannot put my own photos on playlists tf up with that

• Casual Listener
  • honestly I know some of yall feel me on this I have some laptop thats not boujee af and I cannot put my own photos on playlists tf up with that     
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy Watch - Wifi (do I need Premium?)

PlanFreeCountry Device(amsung Galaxy Operating System(Tizon) My Question or Issue I just received a Galaxy Watch over the Christmas and I am new to Spotify. I have downloaded both iHeart Radio and Spotify on my Galaxy Watch. I want to be able to use ...

• Plan Free Country   Device (amsung Galaxy 😎 Operating System (Tizon)   My Question or Issue  I just received a Galaxy Watch over the Christmas and I am new to Spotify. ...
  • Jrefka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! 2018 Spotify Wrapped Doesn't Appear

PlanPremium CountryUS DeviceMacbook Pro 2014 Operating SystemMacOS Mojave 10.14.1 My Question or IssueI just learned about Wrapped today. I was excited to see my stats and go through the interactive experience. However, when I go to https://spotifywr...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country US   Device Macbook Pro 2014   Operating System MacOS Mojave 10.14.1    My Question or Issue I just learned about Wrapped today. I was exc...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please bring Spotify back to Roku!

It's been four months since Spotify was removed from Roku - we were told that a new app would be made to replace the existing one. When can we expect the new app? You can't just leave us in the dark... communicate with your customers!

• It's been four months since Spotify was removed from Roku - we were told that a new app would be made to replace the existing one. When can we expect the new app? You can't just leave us in the dark....
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 21 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 21 likes

Mensagem de excesso de limite de abas com apenas uma aba aberta

PlanFreeCountryBrazilOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Quando entro no webplayer do spotify recebo automaticamente a seguinte mensagem: Quer dizer que você descobriu o limite de abas… Há muitas abas abertas no seu navegador. Feche esta ...

• Plan Free Country Brazil Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Quando entro no webplayer do spotify recebo automaticamente a seguinte mensagem:  Quer dizer que v...
  • rafaelnfig
  • 8 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 13 likes

Cannot Play certain songs on both Desktop App (On Windows 10) and Android.

PlanPremiumCountry BulgariaDeviceThe laptop I'm using is a Dell 3543 and my Android device is Samsung Galaxy S9Operating SystemWindows 10, Android OreoMy Question or Issue For very long time now I've been having issues playing 2 songs (Frank Ocean Ni...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  Bulgaria Device The laptop I'm using is a Dell 3543 and my Android device is Samsung Galaxy S9 Operating System Windows 10, Android Oreo My Question or Issue &nbsp...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution @Spotify: Fix Your Tab Limit Issue

This has been happening for weeks now and is ridiculous. You're pushing your users awayYour solutions do NOT workErasing your cookies etc? Does NOT workLog out of all devices? Does NOT workInstall the app? Does NOT workLog in from your phone? Does NO...

• Casual Listener
  •   This has been happening for weeks now and is ridiculous. You're pushing your users away Your solutions do NOT work Erasing your cookies etc? Does NOT work Log out of all devices?...
  • mokuzui
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No volume normalization Spotify Connect on Denon Heos

It seems that the 'volume normalisation' option is not available when using Spotify Connect on my Denon Heos Link Hs2. Is this a Denon problem or do you guys have the same problem when using 'spotify connect'? The result of not having 'volume normali...

• Casual Listener
  • It seems that the 'volume normalisation' option is not available when using Spotify Connect on my Denon Heos Link Hs2.    Is this a Denon problem or do you guys have the same problem when...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts on Garmin devices

PlanPremiumCountry AustraliaDevice(Garmin Fenix) My Question or Issue I am trying setup Spotify of my Garmin Fenix to automatically download new episodes of my various podcasts (I can download individual episodes). Is this possible?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Australia Device (Garmin Fenix)   My Question or Issue  I am trying setup Spotify of my Garmin Fenix to automatically download new episodes of my various ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

"Too many tabs" message - only one tab open!

PlanFree/Country UKDevicePCOperating SystemGoogle Chrome My Question or IssueOpening Spotify on Google Chrome, the "too many tabs" limit message appears even when only one tab is open. Unable to access or use Spotify as a result. Would appreciate any...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/ Country  UK Device PC Operating System Google Chrome   My Question or Issue Opening Spotify on Google Chrome,  the "too many tabs" limit message appears ev...
  • risky4real
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can Spotify design Spotify icon Emoji?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry SwedenDeviceAnythingOperating SystemAnything My Question or IssueI wonder if developer can design emoji-icon Spotify? It would be nice

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Sweden Device Anything Operating System Anything   My Question or Issue I wonder if developer can design emoji-icon Spotify? 🙂 It would be nice  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes