Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

wordpress problems

Hi there. Lately I've found that when inserting a spotify playlist on to my wordpress blog, the player fills the entire screen and blots out a lot of my blog. Any ideas on how to fix this? This didn't use to happen. THanks.

• Hi there. Lately I've found that when inserting a spotify playlist on to my wordpress blog, the player fills the entire screen and blots out a lot of my blog. Any ideas on how to fix this? This didn'...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs repeat with no reason

I have the application installed on my PS4, I have an ongoing issue with it, a song is playing and suddenly in the middle of it starts again, I Already chatted with your tech support team, they told me to unistall the app. I did. However the issue is...

• I have the application installed on my PS4, I have an ongoing issue with it, a song is playing and suddenly in the middle of it starts again, I Already chatted with your tech support team, they told ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album is not showing for me

There is this album: Raskasta Joulua from 2013. I cannot listen to those songs anymore, it's all greyed out. Asked ppl over the internet and it seems that everybody else have access to it.Links:What ppl seeWhat I seeWhat I see2 Spotify plzz, why are ...

• Casual Listener
  • There is this album: Raskasta Joulua from 2013.  I cannot listen to those songs anymore, it's all greyed out. Asked ppl over the internet and it seems that everybody else have access to it. Li...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing Colaborative Playlist with non facebook friend

Hi, I am trying to share a playlist with a friend that I have already followed. I am on version 1.0.65.320 and there is no option in the share list to do so with a (non facebook) friend. See attachment. Could you please assist. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am trying to share a playlist with a friend that I have already followed. I am on version 1.0.65.320 and there is no option in the share list to do so with a (non facebook) friend. See...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discord Spotify Connection Problem

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueAlright, so when connecting with friends I've had a problem where my friend skips to another song and the song pauses and stops. Some songs that are lengthy begin at od...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Alright, so when connecting with friends I've had a problem where my friend skips to another...
  • Exayne11
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Banner ads make listening almost impossible!

Whenever I'm listening via the web player - the only option I have at work - songs are interrupted and "skip" when most banners are loading, which is maddening! I also experience the ad audio playing over the actual song. I get that it's a free playe...

• Whenever I'm listening via the web player - the only option I have at work - songs are interrupted and "skip" when most banners are loading, which is maddening! I also experience the ad audio playing...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player Crashes

My Spotify web player locks up whenever it reaches the first advertisement. So I get to hear about 5 songs each day unless I log out and log back in again. This has been happeneing for months. Running Windows (don't know what version because I'm not ...

• My Spotify web player locks up whenever it reaches the first advertisement.  So I get to hear about 5 songs each day unless I log out and log back in again.  This has been happeneing for mo...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album not showing up on my spotify

Hi, Strangely my friend can view and listen to Chasing Grace's album called nowhere near old enough, however this album doesn't show up at all on my spotify account. He shared the album with me, and now I can see it but the songs are greyed out and I...

• Hi,    Strangely my friend can view and listen to Chasing Grace's album called nowhere near old enough, however this album doesn't show up at all on my spotify account.  He shared t...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music pausing on Samsung TV after 1 second

Been listening to spotify on my Samsung smart tv (UN49KU7000F) for months with no problem, now all of a sudden it's pausing every second. Press play and pauses again after one second. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, signing out of all devices, r...

• Casual Listener
  • Been listening to spotify on my Samsung smart tv (UN49KU7000F) for months with no problem, now all of a sudden it's pausing every second. Press play and pauses again after one second.    ...
  • fonzywonzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 35 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Samsung
  • 35 replies
  • 14 likes

Ads not playing to continue Playlist

Ok, so when I listen to my playlist on the Spotify Web Player an add will say its playing but doesn't play, I wait for it to play but nothing happens. I refresh the page to see if that helps, it restarts my playlist from the first song and doesn't co...

• Ok, so when I listen to my playlist on the Spotify Web Player an add will say its playing but doesn't play, I wait for it to play but nothing happens. I refresh the page to see if that helps, it rest...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aufhebung der 3333 Song Grenze

Wann wollt ihr endlich die Begrenzung aufheben das ist doch wohl ein scherz ?

• Wann wollt ihr endlich die Begrenzung aufheben das ist doch wohl ein scherz ?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstation App Zukunft - Playstation app future

Hallo, wird die Playstation App noch weiterentwickelt?Wäre super, wenn man dort seine Playlists besser bearbeiten kann. Bis jetzt ist die Playstation App leider nicht sehr gut. Hello, is the Playstation app still evolving? The Playstation app is not ...

• Regular
  • Hallo, wird die Playstation App noch weiterentwickelt? Wäre super, wenn man dort seine Playlists besser bearbeiten kann. Bis jetzt ist die Playstation App leider nicht sehr gut.   Hello, is t...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player skipping Chrome v58.0.3029.110

Hi,I'm trying to access the webplayer on chrome v58.0.3029.110 however the songs endlessly skip and never actually play. I can get them to work if I click the same song like 50 times but the skipping resumes after the song ends.The web player used to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm trying to access the webplayer on chrome v58.0.3029.110 however the songs endlessly skip and never actually play. I can get them to work if I click the same song like 50 times but the skippi...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist can not be found

We've created the following playlist, and configured it as a public playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/8cgxviei12momtw4ju1f3zbdp/playlist/4WeQuhO9OYxR3l4JvGTjkR However, when i login with a different account and search for the name of the playli...

• We've created the following playlist, and configured it as a public playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/8cgxviei12momtw4ju1f3zbdp/playlist/4WeQuhO9OYxR3l4JvGTjkR   However, when i l...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ps4 songs too fast

Help please on my ps4 spotiy songs are playing way too fast and it sucks. Ive completly turned off console and turned back on, let it sit off all night, redownloaded spotify, i dont know how to fix

• Help please on my ps4 spotiy songs are playing way too fast and it sucks. Ive completly turned off console and turned back on, let it sit off all night, redownloaded spotify, i dont know how to fix
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift page broken

Trying to access the gift page: https://www.spotify.com/ie/purchase/ecards/ in Chrome on Windows. Getting 404 error.

•   Trying to access the gift page: https://www.spotify.com/ie/purchase/ecards/ in Chrome on Windows. Getting 404 error.     
  • LogicLoop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes