Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! get**bleep** together already

it took me 45 minutes to figure out how to post a complaint. that's my first complaint. My second complaint is that shuffle DOES NOT WORK. I hit shuffle on a playlist with 500 songs, and I hear the same 5 songs EVERY TIME. I scroll down and choose an...

• Regular
  •   it took me 45 minutes to figure out how to post a complaint.    that's my first complaint.    My second complaint is that shuffle DOES NOT WORK.    I hit s...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just tell us WHICH Firefox version works JEEZUS what is WRONG with you people?

Which Firefox versions does the web player support? Only the absolute newest one? Then why don't you say that? And if that's the case then what's so extra super special about Spotify that it's the only site in the entire earth that only works with th...

• Music Fan
  • Which Firefox versions does the web player support? Only the absolute newest one? Then why don't you say that? And if that's the case then what's so extra super special about Spotify that it's the on...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution cant play music

PlanFreeCountry SwedenDevicechromebook dell Model 3180Operating SystemVersion 70.0.3538.76 chrome os My Question or Issue i cant play a song from my playlist and sometimes when i can it stops every minute

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Sweden Device chromebook dell Model 3180 Operating System Version 70.0.3538.76 chrome os   My Question or Issue  i cant play a song from my playlist a...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web Player does not load Playlist

PlanFreeCountry USDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue This has been an ongoing issue with Spotify Web Player and a recurring issue. There will be days where the Web Player will load the playlist completely, but if the playlist can...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  US Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  This has been an ongoing issue with Spotify Web Player and a recurring issue. There will b...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! So discord doesn't display I'm listening to music... after a song finishes

-So I have turned off the Game Activity display thing in the settings-The settings in 'Connections' for spotify to display on profile and as status is on -If it doesn't display on Discord, I go on Spotify and open and close the "Connect to a device" ...

• Casual Listener
  • -So I have turned off the Game Activity display thing in the settings -The settings in 'Connections' for spotify to display on profile and as status is on   -If it doesn't display on Discord,...
  • PlosetCervert
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 'forgets' that shuffle is turned on

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceJBL Playlist When I start a playlist on shuffle on my JBL Playlist (with built-in Chromecast) the shuffle option resets (the sign is still green though) but it either starts over with the last added song I added to the...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Germany Device JBL Playlist   When I start a playlist on shuffle on my JBL Playlist  (with built-in Chromecast) the shuffle option resets (the sign is stil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect between to Networks

Hello, first a lot of information:home-network: 192.168.4.0/24guest-network: 192.168.5.0/24 VLAN 5yamaha-receiver: 192.168.4.9/24router / firewall: sophosmy smarthphone os: Android 8 my guest at home are using an own network, where only the internet ...

• Hello,   first a lot of information: home-network: 192.168.4.0/24 guest-network: 192.168.5.0/24 VLAN 5 yamaha-receiver: 192.168.4.9/24 router / firewall: sophos my smarthphone os: Andro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Web Player] Don't play any music

PlanFreeCountryBrasil DevicePCOperating SystemWindows My Question or Issue Since day 17 my spotify web player does not play any music, it appears as if I had not played in any yet In "played recently" shows that I played some but this did not happen....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Brasil   Device PC Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue  Since day 17 my spotify web player does not play any music, it appears as if I had no...
  • grimesidosa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Search History Between Devices

Hello Guys, Please vote on the below idea, so we can have all the searches synced between devices. I took the libery to ask you for this in the idea if you think that this is a good idea. If not please keep it simple. https://community.spotify.com/t5...

• Regular
  • Hello Guys,    Please vote on the below idea, so we can have all the searches synced between devices.  I took the libery to ask you for this in the idea if you think that this is a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Alexa just play one track!!

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceEcho Dot/Sonos Connect AmpOperating SystemN/A My Question or Issue Hi All.If I request a track through alexa...eg..."alexa play baby shark in kitchen"She does what she is told, probably begrudgingly. I'm sure it used to be ...

• Plan Premium Country UK  Device Echo Dot/Sonos Connect Amp Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue   Hi All. If I request a track through alexa...eg..."alexa play baby ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify compatible mobile device

Hello I was wondering if I could use spofity on Nokia 105 or Samsung B310E? I have a spotify premium plan.

• Hello I was wondering if I could use spofity on Nokia 105 or Samsung B310E?   I have a spotify premium plan.  
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming bitrate Spotify app on late model Samsung TV?

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung TV UA55MU6100WXXY (purchased new in mid 2017)Operating SystemTizen My Question or Issue At what quality setting does Spotify stream on a late model Samsung TV if we have a premium subscription?I ask because I ...

• Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung TV UA55MU6100WXXY (purchased new in mid 2017) Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue  At what quality setting does Spotify str...
  • aaronshaverpdx
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Two artists named Petra are shown as one

The Christian band Petra, one of the most influential Christian Rock bands of all time, is being confused with a modern artist by the same name. My Release Radar recently featured the song "Mambo Ni Leo" that can be seen above, although I have no int...

Capture.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • The Christian band Petra, one of the most influential Christian Rock bands of all time, is being confused with a modern artist by the same name. My Release Radar recently featured the song "Mambo Ni ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Coda - artist- has wrong information

So really I don't know where else to say this, as I don't represent him. But I was listening to CODA, who is a JAPANESE artist and suddenly the page for him has the face of a random dude, a picture of a dog, a playlist in French, and instagram inform...

Screenshot_12.jpg
  • So really I don't know where else to say this, as I don't represent him. But I was listening to CODA, who is a JAPANESE artist  and suddenly the page for him has the face of a random dude, a pic...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Update F'ed things up..

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands Device(OnePlus 5, PC, Playstation 4)Operating System(Android Oreo, Windows 10,Playstation4) My Question or IssueSo you guys decided to update stuff and now everything here is broken.. My Playstation doesn't play the musi...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands   Device (OnePlus 5, PC, Playstation 4) Operating System (Android Oreo, Windows 10,Playstation4)   My Question or Issue So you guys decided ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why Spotify Link don’t plays as Player in Facebook

PlanPremiumCountry Australia DeviceIPhone 6SOperating SystemiOS 10My Question or Issue When I’m sharing a Spotify Song Link it wont come up as a music player in Facebook anymore like it use to be??? What’s happen why you guys remove this Funktion fro...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Australia   Device IPhone 6S Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue   When I’m sharing a Spotify Song Link it wont come up as a music player in...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown device connected, music playing sporadically

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceMoto Supra e5Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello! I'm having the world's weirdest issue that I've never experienced before while using Spotify. This morning, my phone informed me that there was a dev...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Moto Supra e5 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello! I'm having the world's weirdest issue that I've never experienced before ...
  • serenatea
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When will Spotify be available in Dubai

Hello, I live in Dubai and please I want to know why Spotify isn't available yet here can anyone till me when the service will be lunched here in the uae because am gonna broke soon from all the money I spend on van and the primune service on Spotify...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I live in Dubai and please I want to know why Spotify isn't available yet here can anyone till me when the service will be lunched here in the uae because am gonna broke soon from all the mone...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player crashes - chromebook

PlanFreeCountryUnited KingdomDeviceSamsung Chromebook Plus (2017)Operating SystemChrome OS My Question or Issue My web player crashes every time I open an artist page or an album. I am given the 'something went wrong while displaying this web page' e...

• Plan Free Country United Kingdom Device Samsung Chromebook Plus (2017) Operating System Chrome OS  My Question or Issue  My web player crashes every time I open an artist page or a...
  • magnus31415
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Marantz M-CR610 asking for Spotify Premium Account but I do have one

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceMarantz M-CR610Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I am a new Family Premium Spotify User. I have a Marantz M-CR610 which has Spotify. I want to send music to it from the Spotify App...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  UK Device Marantz M-CR610 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   I am a new Family Premium Spotify User...
  • ratomago
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes