Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Google home not casting Spotify to other cast devices

My Google home all of a sudden will not cast to my other cast devices. It says it completes the action and I can see Spotify playing in background on my phone but the Chromecast still displays the background and is not connected. Sometimes I can cast...

• My Google home all of a sudden will not cast to my other cast devices.   It says it completes the action and I can see Spotify playing in background on my phone but the Chromecast still displa...
  • Cooflar
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[bug] Add to library cross not turning into check

PlanPremiumCountry RomaniaDeviceChromeOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue A lot of times, when clicking on the cross to "add to library", I will get the pop up message that it happened, but the cross doesn't turn into the green check.When...

• Plan Premium Country  Romania Device Chrome Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   A lot of times, when clicking on the cross to "add to library", I will get t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung Gear S3 login issue

I recently purchased a samsung gear s3 and downloaded the spotify app, everytime i attempt to login it comes up with login failed. i've tried with my username and email address and even changed my password. any assistance would be greatly appreciated...

• I recently purchased a samsung gear s3 and downloaded the spotify app, everytime i attempt to login it comes up with login failed. i've tried with my username and email address and even changed my pa...
  • 214d7f3ibnmz7ep
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Vizio TV Not Showing Up on Spotify Devices List

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USDeviceiPhone 8, Vizio TV with SmartCast My Question or Issue My Spotify devices list is no longer showing my Vizio TV smart cast as an option for playback. How do I add my TV back to this list so I can play my Spotify on my ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  US Device iPhone 8, Vizio TV with SmartCast   My Question or Issue  My Spotify devices list is no longer showing my Vizio TV smart cast as an option ...
  • Tsouth21
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Google Home

Hello,I wanted to know if the time listened to music on a google home would be counted in the annual minute count?Thanks a lot

• Visitor
  • Hello, I wanted to know if the time listened to music on a google home would be counted in the annual minute count? Thanks a lot
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player not working in Chrome

The web player stopped working in Chrome for me today. Looks like Spotify are trying to load insecure content whilst on HTTPS so Chrome is blocking everything. http://grab.by/v8FY

• The web player stopped working in Chrome for me today. Looks like Spotify are trying to load insecure content whilst on HTTPS so Chrome is blocking everything.   http://grab.by/v8FY
  • c8v6h_61-pndp
  • 43 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 43 replies
  • 17 likes

Webplayer not playing music

Hello all:I can no longer play music at all in my web player, and I cannot even log in to my Spotify app on my phone. FYI: A few months ago I upgraded to my current phone, but I don't really think that's the problem. The webplayer connects to the web...

• Hello all: I can no longer play music at all in my web player, and I cannot even log in to my Spotify app on my phone.  FYI:  A few months ago I upgraded to my current phone, but I don't r...
  • BugReporter1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

community mailer subject

The subject "Community Mailer" of the automatic e-mails look like **bleep**. A solution is to make that "Spotify Community Mailer".

• Visitor
  • The subject "Community Mailer" of the automatic e-mails look like **bleep**. A solution is to make that "Spotify Community Mailer".
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify, smart TVs and digital antennas

I have a Samsung 8 Series TV and Spotify used to work great until I stopped my cable service and attached a digital TV antenna. Now the sound quality is sometimes poor (although I found disconnecting the digital antenna sometimes fixes that problem)....

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung 8 Series TV and Spotify used to work great until I stopped my cable service and attached a digital TV antenna. Now the sound quality is sometimes poor (although I found disconnecting...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gaps between songs using Chromecast Audio

HiHow can I listen on Spotify with no gaps between songs on Chromecast Audio?Listening to for example Armin van Buuren A State of Trance gets all messed up.Thanks for any help.

• Hi How can I listen on Spotify with no gaps between songs on Chromecast Audio? Listening to for example Armin van Buuren A State of Trance gets all messed up. Thanks for any help.
  • Torke42
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

I WANNA PRAISE YOU LIKE I SHOULD....

Hello Spotify!! How can I find out who created a particular spotify playlist?? Some playlists I listen too get me so lit that Im like - **bleep** who put this together.. **bleep** is dope! So how can I find that out and tell that person/people who aw...

• Hello Spotify!! How can I find out who created a particular spotify playlist?? Some playlists I listen too get me so lit that Im like - **bleep** who put this together.. **bleep** is dope! So how can...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Follow Button - chrome browser version

My Question or Issue Is there no FOLLOW button in CHROME browser view of spotify (which would enable EASY following of an artist)?

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue  Is there no FOLLOW button in CHROME browser view of spotify (which would enable EASY following of an artist)?
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Last.fm doesn't scrobble local files on windows

PlanPremiumCountryIsrael DeviceDell laptopOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issue Spotify does not scroblle local files (nly local) on windows. It works on android for me (after updating, before it posed a similiar problem) but still does not...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Israel  Device Dell laptop Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue  Spotify does not scroblle local files (nly local) on windows. It works on ...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Chromebook - No Scrollbar

https://www.spotify.com/us/download/other/I used this link to access Spotify for Chromebook. (Mine is an HP.) When the page comes up, there are no scrollbars, no way to navigate songs or anything else. Can anybody help?

•    https://www.spotify.com/us/download/other/ I used this link to access Spotify for Chromebook. (Mine is an HP.) When the page comes up, there are no scrollbars, no way to navigate son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant organize songs in playlist

For some reason in only one of my playlists, I cannot organize the songs. When I try to drag the songs nothing happens and they won't move, yet I do the same things on other playlists and it works. I do not have the arrows over artist toggled either ...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason in only one of my playlists, I cannot organize the songs. When I try to drag the songs nothing happens and they won't move, yet I do the same things on other playlists and it works. I...
  • axgood13
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Keeps Freezing

I've never come across a problem like this elsewhere on my Mac but Spotify is constantly freezing for seconds every two minutes. This has been going on for the last several versions if I'm not wrong.

• Regular
  • I've never come across a problem like this elsewhere on my Mac but Spotify is constantly freezing for seconds every two minutes. This has been going on for the last several versions if I'm not wrong.
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Freezing
    iOS
    Mac
    Mac Book
    Mac Desktop App
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canción eliminada de spotify

La canción "De la vida como una película y su tragedia, comedia y ficción", del artista Canserbero, ya no está disponible en la aplicación, y quiseria saber el motivo ya que anteriormente esta canción se encontraba en el álbum "Can Vive" de dicho art...

• La canción "De la vida como una película y su tragedia, comedia y ficción", del artista Canserbero, ya no está disponible en la aplicación, y quiseria saber el motivo ya que anteriormente esta canció...
  • Narankiwi
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 21 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 21 likes

Converting MP3 to Spotify on Web Player

So I'm trying to convert a song that is not on Spotify to a Spotify playlist. I've seen many tutorials on how to do this if you have the desktop app. I don't have the desktop app since I have a Chromebook and it doesn't work with Chromebook. If anyon...

• So I'm trying to convert a song that is not on Spotify to a Spotify playlist. I've seen many tutorials on how to do this if you have the desktop app. I don't have the desktop app since I have a Chrom...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

chromebook pauses on website version

Hello, I am currently a free spotify user who is having an issue with a chromebook. This is most likely unrelated to the problem, but when i used spotify on the computer i use for school, i was able to download spotify as an app, but on this chromebo...

•  Hello, I am currently a free spotify user who is having an issue with a chromebook. This is most likely unrelated to the problem, but when i used spotify on the computer i use for school, i was...
  • LukasRocks1021
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Spotify still working with the SPLC and other left-wing hate groups?

Is Spotify still working with CAIR, the SPLC, SURJ, and the other Leftie hate police they hired to help curtail our freedom? I know they got so much heat they rolled back their fascism, but have they dropped/defunded/broken from these groups? I was a...

• Regular
  • Is Spotify still working with CAIR, the SPLC, SURJ, and the other Leftie hate police they hired to help curtail our freedom? I know they got so much heat they rolled back their fascism, but have they...
  • NunyaBidnass
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes