Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify showing up nothing is available

When I try and play a track or album Spotify tells me that it is unavailable. I've tried this now for multiple choices and everything shows up as unavailable. Help please!!

• Regular
  • When I try and play a track or album Spotify tells me that it is unavailable. I've tried this now for multiple choices and everything shows up as unavailable. Help please!!
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play any music

Got premium account on my windows phone, but I can't play any song from my playlists, saved music, etc. Sometimes it appears a message that im offline when im not. I even uninstalled the app and it doesn't work. Help! What's going on!!?

• Got premium account on my windows phone, but I can't play any song from my playlists, saved music, etc. Sometimes it appears a message that im offline when im not. I even uninstalled the app and it d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transfer Library from Another Streaming Service

I'm not sure if this question was asked before, but I cannot find another thread about this. Is there a way that I can transfer my library from my Napster account to Spotify? I'm switching my streaming service and I don't want to manually rebuild by ...

• I'm not sure if this question was asked before, but I cannot find another thread about this. Is there a way that I can transfer my library from my Napster account to Spotify? I'm switching my streami...
  • Swerfer
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

local files not playing seamlessly in playlist

Basically what's happening in my playlist is that there's no smooth transition from a local file song to a one that I got from the Spotify client. It stops playing and I have to manually click on the track name (note that I don't say "play button", f...

• Basically what's happening in my playlist is that there's no smooth transition from a local file song to a one that I got from the Spotify client. It stops playing and I have to manually click on the...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Skrillex NYE Dance Party Playlist Issue

On Desktop App Playlist doesn't start from first song, it starts randomly and some of the songs have good transituations like the real DJ set but some others doesnt. Some songs plays from beginning to end. In queue, there is only few songs from playl...

• Casual Listener
  • On Desktop App Playlist doesn't start from first song, it starts randomly and some of the songs have good transituations like the real DJ set but some others doesnt. Some songs plays from beginn...
  • kassianson
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Shuffle playlists

How can I listen to my playlist randomly (shuffle playlist) on my samsung smart tv.

• How can I listen to my playlist randomly (shuffle playlist) on my samsung smart tv.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

overamplified sound on samsung ks8090 with tizen os

I have my Samsung TV connected to my aplifier using optical cable. All other apps sound well and have a "normal" sound level. When I use the Spotify App the sound is far louder than the sound of all other apps and what's even worse is that the sound ...

• I have my Samsung TV connected to my aplifier using optical cable. All other apps sound well and have a "normal" sound level. When I use the Spotify App the sound is far louder than the sound of all ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Gear S2 app

Is there any way of exploring the playlists? Whenever I select one, I´m unable to play the track that I want. It just starts from the beginning

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way of exploring the playlists? Whenever I select one, I´m unable to play the track that I want. It just starts from the beginning
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist from Spotify Free dissappeared when upgrading to Spotify premium family

I recently signed up for Spotify Family and now my playlist from Spotify free is gone. Only an old one from 2013 with 9 songs is available. How can I find the other one?

• I recently signed up for Spotify Family and now my playlist from Spotify free is gone. Only an old one from 2013 with 9 songs is available. How can I find the other one?  
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Consulta.

Hola quería saber por que alguna canciones q son conocidas todavía no están en la app. Gracias

• Hola quería saber por que alguna canciones q son conocidas todavía no están en la app. Gracias
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WindowsPhone download offline mode

My windows phone (Lumia930 / WP8.1) does not show any button to download tracks for offline mode. I use spotify premium and already reinstalled the app. Also I restarted the phone several times. How can I download tracks for offline mode?

• My windows phone (Lumia930 / WP8.1) does not show any button to download tracks for offline mode. I use spotify premium and already reinstalled the app. Also I restarted the phone several times. How ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly list disappeared from Denon receiver

For a couple of years I've successfully used my Denon AVR E400 with Spotify. As of yesterday the Discover Weekly list has disappeared. My other playlists are there. I see Discover Weekly when I use the Spotify for Mac version. I tried unfollowing and...

• For a couple of years I've successfully used my Denon AVR E400 with Spotify. As of yesterday the Discover Weekly list has disappeared. My other playlists are there. I see Discover Weekly when I use t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FB Friends

Hello, when I look for frisnds I get this message "sorry we couln't load friends to follow"! It used to work perfectly. What's happened?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, when I look for frisnds I get this message "sorry we couln't load friends to follow"! It used to work perfectly. What's happened?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Friends
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

lancer directement spotity connect sur mon ampli réseau

impossible de streamer directement sur mon ampli réseau marantz cr611, je suis sur l'offre promotionnelle 3 mois premium ; je passe à l'offre payante dans 1 mois; est-ce la raison pour laquelle Spotify connect ne reconnait pas mon ampli ? je peux str...

• impossible de streamer directement sur mon ampli réseau marantz cr611, je suis sur l'offre promotionnelle 3 mois premium ; je passe à l'offre payante dans 1 mois; est-ce la raison pour laquelle Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer does not exist on my phone

Hey! I bought a huawei p9 lite with spotify premium couple og days ago. To better the music quality om my old phones, I used equalizer, but on my new huawei the equalizer button does not exist at all. Help please?

• Hey! I bought a huawei p9 lite with spotify premium couple og days ago. To better the music quality om my old phones, I used equalizer, but on my new huawei the equalizer button does not exist at all...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No connection with 5 bars of LTE

I have a iPhone 6s and use T-Mobile. I have 5 bars of LTE but no WiFi, Spotify won't play any music and is "connecting". As soon as WiFi is turned back on, it plays normally. This is the first time this has happened. I have logged out and redownloade...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a iPhone 6s and use T-Mobile. I have 5 bars of LTE but no WiFi, Spotify won't play any music and is "connecting". As soon as WiFi is turned back on, it plays normally. This is the first time t...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists and folders that contained them

Hi,Approximately two days ago I lost all my playlists and the folder structures that contained them - there were about 50 playlists that I remember having. When I log into the recover playlist feature on the website, there were only 5 or so playlists...

• Regular
  • Hi, Approximately two days ago I lost all my playlists and the folder structures that contained them - there were about 50 playlists that I remember having.     When I log into the recov...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • folders
    lost playlist
    Playlists
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Neither the windows or web player versions of Spotify will work

For the past month or so, ever since I had a bad hard drive replaced, the desktop version of Spotify hasn't been working, so I have been forced to use the web player. The web player has been working fine until the other day, when it said I needed to ...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past month or so, ever since I had a bad hard drive replaced, the desktop version of Spotify hasn't been working, so I have been forced to use the web player. The web player has been working ...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with spotify web connection

I have problem with web connection over firefox, chrome, see the attachment. Does anyone have similar problem? Thank youStan

• Casual Listener
  • I have problem with web connection over firefox, chrome, see the attachment. Does anyone have similar problem?   Thank you Stan
  • Azoulix
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes