Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs won't add to queue

No songs can be added to the queue. I've tried logging in and out, making new playlists, etc., but nothing is working. Even when I manually press something to go to the queue, it doesn't show up. It stops any music from being played at all. Please he...

• Casual Listener
  • No songs can be added to the queue. I've tried logging in and out, making new playlists, etc., but nothing is working. Even when I manually press something to go to the queue, it doesn't show up. It ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops while playing

Hi! When I play music in Spotify the songs get paused, like somebody else is using my account elsewhere. I have swapped the password and used the "Log out everywhere"-function a few times since last week when this started, but it's not helping. What ...

• Hi! When I play music in Spotify the songs get paused, like somebody else is using my account elsewhere. I have swapped the password and used the "Log out everywhere"-function a few times since last ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps skipping songs within 1 second of starting

Hi I've had Spotify premium for a long time now and today all of a sudden it just keeps skipping my songs and so I cannot listen to anything.I've attempted to change my hardware acceleration settings and that didnt help, I've logged out and back in m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I've had Spotify premium for a long time now and today all of a sudden it just keeps skipping my songs and so I cannot listen to anything. I've attempted to change my hardware acceleration settin...
  • letiziaa
  • 19 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 19 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Fear Factory's Genexus no longer available?

Since a few days, the album Genexus by Fear Factory is no langer playing on Spotify. In Windows, the album cover and all the track titles are still displayed, but only the songs Genexus and Regenerate are available. The rest of the songs is greyed ou...

• Casual Listener
  • Since a few days, the album Genexus by Fear Factory is no langer playing on Spotify. In Windows, the album cover and all the track titles are still displayed, but only the songs Genexus and Regenerat...
  • glamourboy666
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot "Play On This Device", Webplayer

I am using webplayer and I have many amazon echos. When using the web-player, I cannot get the music to play on the local device. (I can get it to play on a phone via the app or on the device using the non-web-player version). This is happening on tw...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using webplayer and I have many amazon echos. When using the web-player, I cannot get the music to play on the local device. (I can get it to play on a phone via the app or on the device using t...
  • litenjacob
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why the randomizer prefers to play the hits?

I made a playlist adding all the records CDs and tapes I have or had, but with the randomizer it always seems to play mostly the hits or singles from an album. What if I want to listen to track 7 of the cd 2 or something that isn't a single or a hit ...

• I made a playlist adding all the records CDs and tapes I have or had, but with the randomizer it always seems to play mostly the hits or singles from an album. What if I want to listen to track 7 of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Nujabes

This has probably been asked before; but I was wondering why spotify has no songs from Nujabes. His repertoire definitely deserves to be widely spread.

• Regular
  • This has probably been asked before; but I was wondering why spotify has no songs from Nujabes. His repertoire definitely deserves to be widely spread.
  • bgehlly
  • 27 replies
  • 22 likes
  • Other
  • 27 replies
  • 22 likes

Solved!! Overall Spotify is terrible

Okay, it took me forever to get even get to this point which I highly doubt if Spotify will read this. For one, there is no easy way to contact or give new advice or ideas. I spent 20 mins trying to figure it out. Make it easier to contact you! 2nd, ...

• Music Fan
  • Okay, it took me forever to get even get to this point which I highly doubt if Spotify will read this.    For one, there is no easy way to contact or give new advice or ideas. I spent 2...
  • mpelley
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 90 likes
  • bad radio
    expensive
    no help
    terrible
  • 21 replies
  • 90 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mix doesn't include longer songs

It seems the daily mix excludes all songs that are over 10 minutes. Certain genres (ex progressive rock) contains a lot of (good) songs that are over 10 minutes, excluding them makes the mix very limited and seems to cause the same set of songs to be...

• It seems the daily mix excludes all songs that are over 10 minutes. Certain genres (ex progressive rock) contains a lot of (good) songs that are over 10 minutes, excluding them makes the mix very lim...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist Explorer

Hi!There was a website called Spotify Artist Explorer. Yesterday, I see that this page does not exist anymore. Someone knows what happened?website: https://artistexplorer.spotify.com/

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! There was a website called Spotify Artist Explorer. Yesterday, I see that this page does not exist anymore. Someone knows what happened? website: https://artistexplorer.spotify.com/
  • callii
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Pioneer Support

I dont't know what to say about this kind of customer-support... there is absolutely no reason why from one day to another a supported device becomes an unsupported one.... for me this could only be a not paying licence fees kind of reason... if this...

• I dont't know what to say about this kind of customer-support... there is absolutely no reason why from one day to another a supported device becomes an unsupported one.... for me this could only be ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pioneer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist error - wrong album

Hi there, I see a single named Armoury has recently been added to the Irish artist Outsider, but it seems to actually belong to a British artist based in Birminghan. Just in case you can fix this. Cheers,Miki

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I see a single named Armoury has recently been added to the Irish artist Outsider, but it seems to actually belong to a British artist based in Birminghan.   Just ...
  • mikirod
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect doesn't connect with Pioneer

Spotify doesn't connect with my Pioneer XW-SMA3 anymore.It always worked untill a few days.Spotify can find the Device, but it will not connect. I have the most recent firmware and everything is up to date.My pioneer app does work, so it's not a netw...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify doesn't connect with my Pioneer XW-SMA3 anymore. It always worked untill a few days. Spotify can find the Device, but it will not connect.   I have the most recent firmware and every...
  • sauliusk
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player playing different song than the one clicked on

Under the 'songs' section of my collection, if I click on any song, the web player will not play that song, but instead some other random song in the playlist, and always consistently that same song.For example, every time I click Star Dance by The R...

• Casual Listener
  • Under the 'songs' section of my collection, if I click on any song, the web player will not play that song, but instead some other random song in the playlist, and always consistently that same song....
  • Asherjenn
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't log in to web player using Facebook

Update 2/16: Can't reproduce this problem anymore; seems to be fixed now. -- I can't log in to the web player. I have been having this issue since 2/09, and maybe earlier. I have a premium account and I use Facebook to log in. When I click the "Log i...

• Regular
  • Update 2/16: Can't reproduce this problem anymore; seems to be fixed now.   --   I can't log in to the web player. I have been having this issue since 2/09, and maybe earlier. I have a ...
  • ferney_andradeo
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Streams not up to date

On the 22th of January i released a song. Acording to Spotify for artists it’s allready at almost 1500 streams but when I look at the spotify app it still says that it’s under 1000 streams (<1000). Can this be fixed? My artist name is Carst and it is...

• On the 22th of January i released a song. Acording to Spotify for artists it’s allready at almost 1500 streams but when I look at the spotify app it still says that it’s under 1000 streams (<1000)...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Integrating Spotify Sign In with music blog

I am trying to add a "Sign In With Spotify" - "Connect with Spotify" feature to my music site. The website is based on wordpress now, but would be willing to change over to another hosting service if needed. I'd like to be able to do the same thing t...

• I am trying to add a "Sign In With Spotify" - "Connect with Spotify" feature to my music site. The website is based on wordpress now, but would be willing to change over to another hosting service if...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hey I'm looking for a song

There was a song titled "She" in the Spotify playlist "Dreamy Vibes" but now it's not there anymore, can I have the artist name, cause that was my favorite song.

• Visitor
  • There was a song titled "She" in the Spotify playlist "Dreamy Vibes" but now it's not there anymore, can I have the artist name, cause that was my favorite song.
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution help ME

I can't understand why this words are keep appearing TT PLZ help me!!!!!

• I can't understand why this words are keep appearing TT PLZ help me!!!!!
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution daily mixes

i changed my account 2+ weeks ago and now my daily mixes are filled with songs i don't really like and i only have 2 daily mixes instead of my usual 6 so i don't have a lot of variety. is it possible to transfer my listening history so i can get bett...

• i changed my account 2+ weeks ago and now my daily mixes are filled with songs i don't really like and i only have 2 daily mixes instead of my usual 6 so i don't have a lot of variety. is it possible...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes