Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Uploaded playlist on computer but not able to be played on phone?

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 15Operating SystemiOS 17My Question or IssueI uploaded some files to my spotify to make a playlist on my laptop but when I try to play it on my phone it says I need to sync with my computer, what does that mean and how...

• Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone 15 Operating System iOS 17 My Question or Issue I uploaded some files to my spotify to make a playlist on my laptop but when I try to play it on my ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggérer un artiste album sur spotify

Bonjour, Peut-on suggérer des artistes ou album encore inexistant sur spotify? cdt

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,    Peut-on suggérer des artistes ou album encore inexistant sur spotify?   cdt
  • mimipouet
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple Watch as an external storage for all your music

Hi, I have an iPhone and Apple Watch. Both of them are 64GB - my phone is almost full (photos, videos, etc.), meanwhile, my Apple Watch is using like 3GB, since there is not much you can use all this storage for. My idea is to use Apple Watch as an e...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I have an iPhone and Apple Watch. Both of them are 64GB - my phone is almost full (photos, videos, etc.), meanwhile, my Apple Watch is using like 3GB, since there is not much you can use...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add an option to be able to disable/enable Shuffle when in Search -> Songs

For example; when you play a song after searching a song and then clicking songs, and then click the next song icon the shuffle icon gets grey out and you can no longer interact with it.As of now you cannot disable shuffle when doing this.It would be...

• Visitor
  • For example; when you play a song after searching a song and then clicking songs, and then click the next song icon the shuffle icon gets grey out and you can no longer interact with it. As of now y...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Episodes Play Time/Progress Bar Glitching

Before I start, here's some basic info:Family PlanPremiumUSAiPhone XR (iOS 15.1) and 2020 Macbook Pro (MacOS Monterey 12.0.1) My Question or Issue:I've been having some serious issues with the Spotify Podcasts lately, specifically related to my episo...

• Before I start, here's some basic info: Family Plan Premium USA iPhone XR (iOS 15.1) and 2020 Macbook Pro (MacOS Monterey 12.0.1)   My Question or Issue: I've been having some seriou...
  • OscarDC
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Impossible to report a song

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceDell Inspiron 15-7559Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello !I wanted to report a song because of its racist and inappropriate lyrics but I did not succeed to do so ! First, it's seems that I don't have th...

attachement 1.PNG attachement 2.PNG attachement 3.PNG
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country France   Device Dell Inspiron 15-7559 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello ! I wanted to report a song because of its racist and inappro...
  • oakscratch
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobooks

As someone who has always wanted to start audio books but couldn't justify paying for another subscription, I was extremely happy to hear that audiobooks are free to premium users. I kinda thought that if Spotify would do a free book a month or somet...

• Visitor
  • As someone who has always wanted to start audio books but couldn't justify paying for another subscription, I was extremely happy to hear that audiobooks are free to premium users. I kinda thought th...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In a tesla my liked songs wont play at all - says error loading

In a tesla my liked songs wont play at all - says error loading, my liked songs list has 14,000 songs, it will play other lists etc ok.

• Casual Listener
  • In a tesla my liked songs wont play at all - says error loading, my liked songs list has 14,000 songs, it will play other lists etc ok.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Premium] Advertisements interrupting podcasts. Injected mid-sentence ads.

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWin 10 My Question or Issue I pay for premium and was watching and listening to Joe Rogan Experience - Episode #1557 - Gad Saad when about an hour in i was forced to listen to two 15 second advertise...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Desktop Operating System Win 10   My Question or Issue   I pay for premium and was watching and listening to Joe Rogan Experience - Episod...
  • Lacerda1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes

Search In Playlist

Add a function to search for a song within a playlist. This would be useful for large playlists.

• Visitor
  • Add a function to search for a song within a playlist. This would be useful for large playlists.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What are the requirements to become a playlist curator for spotify?

I have seen some information about playlist curators and theres information about a programme started by spotify but does not state how i can apply and what the requirements are?

• Visitor
  • I have seen some information about playlist curators and theres information about a programme started by spotify but does not state how i can apply and what the requirements are?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer implementation is bad

The equalizer on the PC desktop app is implemented poorly or in a buggy way. Making large changes in a particular band results in a reduction in overall level and it doesn't really sound how I would expect. I played a brown noise track I found and re...

• Visitor
  • The equalizer on the PC desktop app is implemented poorly or in a buggy way. Making large changes in a particular band results in a reduction in overall level and it doesn't really sound how I would ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] causes black bars to flicker on secondary monitor

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceHP ElitebookOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue When I open the spotify web player in chrome (I've tried other browsers as well) it causes black bars (ca. 10 cm height) to flicker on one of the two monitors c...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Device HP Elitebook Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  When I open the spotify web player in chrome (I've tried other browsers as well...
  • BoostSamurai
  • 16 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Assistant "Shuffle " in Android Automotive doesn't work

I have a single playlist which is 20 hours long. I always shuffle it. On my Google Home, or my Android phone, I can do this by saying "hey Google, shuffle ", even if it isn't playing already.In my Polestar 2 running Android Automotive, the Google Ass...

• Visitor
  • I have a single playlist which is 20 hours long. I always shuffle it. On my Google Home, or my Android phone, I can do this by saying "hey Google, shuffle ", even if it isn't playing already. In ...
  • i3_p-qhhm28c
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won’t let me play what we’re all about by sun 41. I have premium.

I can listen to every other song just fine, but this song, the title is in grey—not white, like the other titles—and the album cover won’t show up. Btw, it’s sum 41, not sun. Autocorrect.

• Visitor
  • I can listen to every other song just fine, but this song, the title is in grey—not white, like the other titles—and the album cover won’t show up. Btw, it’s sum 41, not sun. Autocorrect.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Jugendschutz in geteilten Playlisten

Wenn ich eine meiner eigenen Playlisten mit meinen Kindern in Spotify Kids teilen will ("Mit dir geteilt"), dann geht das nur mit als "öffentlich" gekennzeichneten Playlisten - richtig? Das wiederum bedeutet jedoch, dass diese Listen eben öffentlich ...

• Visitor
  • Wenn ich eine meiner eigenen Playlisten mit meinen Kindern in Spotify Kids teilen will ("Mit dir geteilt"), dann geht das nur mit als "öffentlich" gekennzeichneten Playlisten - richtig? Das wiederum ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ability to sort playlists in alphabetical order

I don’t like when I’m trying to find something in my playlist and have to use the search function because I can’t easily/quickly tell if it’s already in my playlist or just available. I’d like to be able to view my playlists in alphabetical order.

• Visitor
  • I don’t like when I’m trying to find something in my playlist and have to use the search function because I can’t easily/quickly tell if it’s already in my playlist or just available. I’d like to be ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes