Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Echo/Google Home control Spotify Connect

Hi. I was wondering if it is possible to control spotify connect speakers with Google Home or Amazon Alexa. Right now, I can only tell GH/Alexa to play spotify to either another Chromecast or Echo device. It would be wonderful if I could do the same ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I was wondering if it is possible to control spotify connect speakers with Google Home or Amazon Alexa.   Right now, I can only tell GH/Alexa to play spotify to either another Chr...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Web player (2018) - Order

Hello, At work I'm only able to use the web player (so no use of any other tool).I would like to understand why the player is so poor in functionalities. There are many list everywhere (playlist, songs list, album, artist) but no way to order them in...

• Hello,   At work I'm only able to use the web player (so no use of any other tool). I would like to understand why the player is so poor in functionalities. There are many list everywhere (pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pause on screen lock

Hi, feature request: Auto pause on workstation lock, unpause on unlock Benefit for users: Not missing any songBenefit for spotify: Some bandwidth usage reduction

• Hi, feature request:   Auto pause on workstation lock, unpause on unlock   Benefit for users: Not missing any song Benefit for spotify: Some bandwidth usage reduction  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Any way to remove live albums?

Hi,I am going to a lot of festivals this summer and is using Spotify to check them out.One thing i absolutely hate thoug, is that the live albums are included when i browse the artist. The reason i hate this is because the thing I look most forward t...

• Hi, I am going to a lot of festivals this summer and is using Spotify to check them out. One thing i absolutely hate thoug, is that the live albums are included when i browse the artist. The reas...
  • tommymoll
  • 6 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 18 likes

Solarfall - Immortal track weird quality

spotify:track:1cz778pbazfBkgseZAPno7 This track from Immortal on At the heart of winter is wrong - or at least in weird quality. it doesn't sound like on the album itslef. It feels like phone recorded live. Anybody else have the issue?

• Casual Listener
  • spotify:track:1cz778pbazfBkgseZAPno7 This track from Immortal on At the heart of winter is wrong - or at least in weird quality. it doesn't sound like on the album itslef. It feels like phone recorde...
  • Ghostonex
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Roku?

So I was about to get rid of Pandora because I got a Spotify family plan and understood I could listen on my Roku, when I discovered they got rid of the Spotify channel YESTERDAY. Grrrrr.....Is there any way to get updates about when or IF a Roku cha...

• Casual Listener
  • So I was about to get rid of Pandora because I got a Spotify family plan and understood I could listen on my Roku, when I discovered they got rid of the Spotify channel YESTERDAY.  Grrrrr..... ...
  • MisterWonka
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to sign up for premium for the first time with the $0.99 for 3 months but cannot

Hello, hopefully someone can help me. I am trying to take advantage of the current deal going on for 3 months of Spotify Premium for 99 cents. I have tried countless times on my desktop and smartphone but have been unsuccessful. Whenever I click on t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, hopefully someone can help me.   I am trying to take advantage of the current deal going on for 3 months of Spotify Premium for 99 cents. I have tried countless times on my desktop and ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Firefox Doesn't work

Everytime I open spotify web player in firefox I get a pink bar along the top that says, "Oooops, something went wrong with the playback." I have tried reloading, disableing addons, updating adobe flash, installing an opensource of flash, I have also...

• Music Fan
  • Everytime I open spotify web player in firefox I get a pink bar along the top that says, "Oooops, something went wrong with the playback." I have tried reloading, disableing addons, updating adobe fl...
  • Bewildered
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes

How to remove PSN without knowing PSN login

I recently got a PS4, and couldn't remember my password for my old account, and the email that was used no longer works so I have no access to the account. My Spotify account is linked with that PSN, meaning I now can't listen to Spotify on my new PS...

• I recently got a PS4, and couldn't remember my password for my old account, and the email that was used no longer works so I have no access to the account. My Spotify account is linked with that PSN,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Alexa to play playlist from most recently added.

I have my main playlist that I add to every few days with new music I discover.I ask Alexa to play my playlist from Spotify but it always plays it in the order the were added. This makes the whole thing pointless because I just start hearing the firs...

• I have my main playlist that I add to every few days with new music I discover. I ask Alexa to play my playlist from Spotify but it always plays it in the order the were added. This makes ...
  • Ltjdym
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes

Chromecast Audio with PC Spotify client

I am trialling Premium for 3 months at the moment, hoping to be able to switch the family to a family premium account. My son has a smartphone, no problems. I have a linux desktop, several linux laptops, an android tablet and a chromebook. I am IT li...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trialling Premium for 3 months at the moment, hoping to be able to switch the family to a family premium account. My son has a smartphone, no problems. I have a linux desktop, several linux...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and tinder

Sorry to bring this back from 2016 but I accidentally revoked my tinder’s access to spotify. Does anyone know if there’s a work around or link to reconnect the two?

• Sorry to bring this back from 2016 but I accidentally revoked my tinder’s access to spotify. Does anyone know if there’s a work around or link to reconnect the two?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

estou com um problema sobre as musicas "cinzas".

este problema e que nao consigo escutar umas musicas que estao com uma cor cinza diferente das outras, eu estava procurando umas musicas "EUROBEAT" para escutar em quanto jogava no meu ps4 porem nao consiguia iniciar as musicas e todas as vezes que e...

• este problema e que nao consigo escutar umas musicas que estao com uma cor cinza diferente das outras, eu estava procurando umas musicas "EUROBEAT" para escutar em quanto jogava no meu ps4 porem nao ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to move tracks around the playlist in web browser player?

hi. i have been doing some searching regarding this and came upon an older thread from 2012 (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/Unable-to-move-tracks-around-playlist/td-p/142778) which has a solution i'm looking for. ho...

• Regular
  • hi. i have been doing some searching regarding this and came upon an older thread from 2012 (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/Unable-to-move-tracks-around-playlist/td...
  • vasyapetya
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song from playlist deleted. Can I get it back?

On one of my playlists, a song disappeared (or I deleted it by accident). Is there a way I can get it back or find out what it was?

• On one of my playlists, a song disappeared (or I deleted it by accident). Is there a way I can get it back or find out what it was?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo Dot - Shared Spotify Premium account only allowing one user to access

My partner and I share linked family Spotify Premium account and a linked Amazon account. We both have Alexa linked to our individual phones, yet only one person has 'control' of the account according to Alexa. We have to manually switch/reconfigure ...

• My partner and I share linked family Spotify Premium account and a linked Amazon account. We both have Alexa linked to our individual phones, yet only one person has 'control' of the account accordin...
  • donaldson100
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos

I have a Spotify Premium account which plays on my Sonos speaker. From time to time the music just plain stops and I have to start it up again. Does anyone know why this happens? I appreciate your help.Richard

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium account which plays on my Sonos speaker.  From time to time the music just plain stops and I have to start it up again.  Does anyone know why this happens?  I ...
  • Rich18King
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs wont play all the way through on webplayer

Im using my chromebook and the songs keep glitching and will stop playing for 20+ seconds and when i press play nothing happens and the button doesn't say it is paused so i don't know whats going on. I had this same problem on webplayer for windows t...

• Im using my chromebook and the songs keep glitching and will stop playing for 20+ seconds and when i press play nothing happens and the button doesn't say it is paused so i don't know whats going on....
  • aydanorlando
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PS3 app "Error connecting to playstation network"

Since the propsed solution for PS4 app "Error connecting to playstation network" does not work for me, I'm creating a new topic. From what I remeber I have never linked the accounts, just logged in on the PS3 app previously and probably changed my pa...

error_msg.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Since the propsed solution for PS4 app "Error connecting to playstation network" does not work for me, I'm creating a new topic. From what I remeber I have never linked the accounts, just logged...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot see any way of setting up Spotify on Marantz M-CR611

I cannot find any way of getting Spotify onto a Marantz M-CR611 network receiver, despite the website and on-line manual indicating this device is Spotify-capable. I have Spotify Premium, which works fine on Windows 10, but when I follow the Marantz'...

•   I cannot find any way of getting Spotify onto a Marantz M-CR611 network receiver, despite the website and on-line manual indicating this device is Spotify-capable.  I have Spotify Premiu...
  • DavidST
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes