Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Not working on Chromebook

Unable to play any music on the web player. Using a Google Chromebook. Tried opening an incognito browser but it doesn't work on that either.

• Gig Goer
  • Unable to play any music on the web player. Using a Google Chromebook.   Tried opening an incognito browser but it doesn't work on that either.
  • gurble
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Re-Pause/Resume the playing of a song

Could someone help me with the set up for using the Google Home Mini.What are the commands to use to ask the GHM to pause and resume the playing of a song.Is there a time limit on how long the song will remain in the paused state.Does there have to b...

• Could someone help me with the set up for using the Google Home Mini.What are the commands to use to ask the GHM to pause and resume the playing of a song.Is there a time limit on how long the song w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Show covers of every song inside a playlist

Are there any ideas or possibilities to show the covers inside a playlist? Spotify on the Sonos app shows all the covers inside a playlist. My kids loves it, also the youngest ones which are not allready able to reading. But when we are outside and h...

• Casual Listener
  • Are there any ideas or possibilities to show the covers inside a playlist? Spotify on the Sonos app shows all the covers inside a playlist. My kids loves it, also the youngest ones which are not allr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting Access Error when playing Spotify Connect on Yamaha AV receiver

I having problems when playing Spotify Connect on my Yamaha AV receiver (RX-A1030). It starts playing (from iPad and iPhone) as supposed. But after about 30-60 seconds it stops playing and the message "Access Error" shows in the receivers display. Th...

• Regular
  • I having problems when playing Spotify Connect on my Yamaha AV receiver (RX-A1030). It starts playing (from iPad and iPhone) as supposed....
  • SvenBarcelona
  • 102 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 102 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Remove Spotify from Sonos remotely

I've just returned from a cottage where I was thrilled to find they had Sonos. I added my Spotify account to it and we enjoyed listening to all our playlists for the whole week. But I forgot to remove the Spotify account from the device before I left...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just returned from a cottage where I was thrilled to find they had Sonos. I added my Spotify account to it and we enjoyed listening to all our playlists for the whole week.   But I forg...
  • blackdiamond20
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I hate Spotify.

Please, I suggest you do not take this as “insulting” because it was not supposed to, anyway, here we go.Some days ago I discovered this application named Spotify, people told me it let you play background music on your phone, I felt like “waw”. It w...

• Casual Listener
  • Please, I suggest you do not take this as “insulting” because it was not supposed to, anyway, here we go. Some days ago I discovered this application named Spotify, people told me it let you play ...
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes

loggin in on TV

HI. I HAVE SPOTIFY THAT WORKS GREAT ON RADIO AND IPHONE DEVICES. MY TV HAS THE APP AND HAS WORKED GREAT UP UNTIL TODAY. NOW WHEN I TRY TO LOGIN IT HAS WEIRD 3 DOT STREAMING PICTURE THAT IS STUCK. I'VE DELETED IT AND STARTED OVER BUT IT'S STILL THE SA...

• HI.  I HAVE SPOTIFY THAT WORKS GREAT ON RADIO AND IPHONE DEVICES.  MY TV HAS THE APP AND HAS WORKED GREAT UP UNTIL TODAY.  NOW WHEN I TRY TO LOGIN IT HAS WEIRD 3 DOT STREAMING PICTURE ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing different songs on different echo and dots

Hi all I have an echo and 2 dots. I have a family membefship also. I want to play music on my echo then my daughter wants to listen to different music on her dot. It only allows one of us to listen to music at one time. When we try different songs, i...

• Hi all   I have an echo and 2 dots. I have a family membefship also. I want to play music on my echo then my daughter wants to listen to different music on her dot. It only allows one of us to...
  • Roy83
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reconnect Android app to Sonos stream?

Is there any way to reconnect the Android app to a running stream on Sonos? After a couple of hours the Spotify app on all Android devices lost the connection to Sonos, only the Sonos app is still showing the Spotify stream. As it is an artist's radi...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way to reconnect the Android app to a running stream on Sonos? After a couple of hours the Spotify app on all Android devices lost the connection to Sonos, only the Sonos app is still sh...
  • Tangosurfer
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RHCP - Dani California -- Volume too low, not normalised

Everything works, but this is just too quiet. It can't just be me? Red Hot Chili Peppers – Dani California

• Regular
  • Everything works, but this is just too quiet. It can't just be me?   Red Hot Chili Peppers – Dani California
  • spotifymaster23
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Family: Error Premium is needed

Hello, our Yamaha N560-Receivers display an error message during connection from Spotify Premium Family, that we need Premium for connection. But we have Premium Family and it worked fine till last week. Any Suggestions?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   our Yamaha N560-Receivers display an error message during connection from Spotify Premium Family, that we need Premium for connection. But we have Premium Family and it...
  • Andreas_P
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

[Samsung Gear] Offline Music

This is specifically to address my Samsung Gear Sport. So, I do not have any issues dowloading playlists I create or any other playlist for that matter. However, there are always some trackes in the playlist I created that do not download. Does anyon...

• This is specifically to address my Samsung Gear Sport. So, I do not have any issues dowloading playlists I create or any other playlist for that matter. However, there are always some trackes in the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Gear change track when not the active playback device

Hi,Gear watch spotify app correctly shows track playing via headphones wired to S6 phone. When skipping forward a song: "This option is not supported if the device is not the active playback device" Disapointing, is this scheduled for development?Tha...

• Hi, Gear watch spotify app correctly shows track playing via headphones wired to S6 phone. When skipping forward a song:   "This option is not supported if the device is not the active p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Marantz M-CR610: today's firmware update removes Spotify app

This afternoon, I received email to tell me that my Marantz hifi would receive a firmware upgrade with a much-improved Spotify app. I turned on the hifi and let it download and install the new firmware when it prompted me. Now Spotify is unavailable ...

• Casual Listener
  • This afternoon, I received email to tell me that my Marantz hifi would receive a firmware upgrade with a much-improved Spotify app.  I turned on the hifi and let it download and install the new ...
  • Markgeo85
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Pioneer VSX-S510 spotify connect

Good morning,I’ve got a problem.since last week Thursday I’m unable to use Spotify connect.All apps have been reinstalled Network has been reset Pioneer has been resetI log in, doesn’t matter where, can be iPhone, iPad or laptop and I can play music....

• Good morning, I’ve got a problem. since last week Thursday I’m unable to use Spotify connect. All apps have been reinstalled  Network has been reset  Pioneer has been reset I log in, ...
  • moe30
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

What happened to KANA-BOON?

An entire album is gone since a time ago. Do only I have this problem? If not, what happened? And will it ever come back? https://open.spotify.com/album/3XfcRL9lvavzkYOkVt9GtD

• An entire album is gone since a time ago. Do only I have this problem? If not, what happened? And will it ever come back?   https://open.spotify.com/album/3XfcRL9lvavzkYOkVt9GtD
  • Blue02
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Printing Spotify Scanner

I wanted to know if I could still scan the Spotify code if it was printed out.

• I wanted to know if I could still scan the Spotify code if it was printed out.
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Page selling Spotify accounts of users

I got my account stolen. A guy entered in my account and started using it like his own. I managed to track him in Facebook by one of the playlists he created naming it like his own name. I spoke to him and he told me he got my account data from an In...

• Casual Listener
  • I got my account stolen. A guy entered in my account and started using it like his own. I managed to track him in Facebook by one of the playlists he created naming it like his own name. I spoke to h...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Songs/albums going missing

I’m in the UK amd i’ve noticed that a lot of albums seem to be going missing and coming back(?) I listen to mostly metal and quite a few arists seem to have say one album or half the songs from an album going missing and I can no longer play them, bu...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m in the UK amd i’ve noticed that a lot of albums seem to be going missing and coming back(?) I listen to mostly metal and quite a few arists seem to have say one album or half the songs from an al...
  • AidanJLyon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

User playlists no longer visible on categorys etc

Before an major update of the GUI a year or so back, you could browse through categorys and find playlists created by both users and record labels/spotify and other "official" stuff. The sorting was simply based on number of followers.After that majo...

• Casual Listener
  • Before an major update of the GUI a year or so back, you could browse through categorys and find playlists created by both users and record labels/spotify and other "official" stuff. The sorting was ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes