Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution All recently added songs removed from my playlist

Good day,I just noticed that all songs I added to a playlist of mine since mid september are no longer on that playlist. Is there a way to recover them or view the playlist history? Sadly I don't remember all of them. Best regards.

• Regular
  • Good day, I just noticed that all songs I added to a playlist of mine since mid september are no longer on that playlist. Is there a way to recover them or view the playlist history? Sadly I don't r...
  • JessicaSpotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Concert Preorder Lies

Spotify lied about preorder times for the upcoming red hot chili peppers concerts. They said that you could preorder from 10 am to 10 am the next day, but on ticketmaster's website the preorder was only from 10am to 10pm the same day. I have no chanc...

• Spotify lied about preorder times for the upcoming red hot chili peppers concerts. They said that you could preorder from 10 am to 10 am the next day, but on ticketmaster's website the preorder was o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify no está respetando mi música guardada.

Hola equipo, soy Aldo Ibarra y guardé el álbum "Seis EP" Del artista "Lilypop". Y ahora que quiero escuchar cualquiera de las canciones me habla acerca de la región. Exijo respuestas y obvio, escuchar mi música ya que por ello he pagado continuamente...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola equipo, soy Aldo Ibarra y guardé el álbum "Seis EP" Del artista "Lilypop". Y ahora que quiero escuchar cualquiera de las canciones me habla acerca de la región. Exijo respuestas y obvio, escucha...
  • aldoibaré
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer radio only plays first seconds then skips

As of today (nov 10 2016) the webplayer only plays the first seconds of a song and then skips to next. Am using it often, was never an issue.

• As of today (nov 10 2016) the webplayer only plays the first seconds of a song and then skips to next. Am using it often, was never an issue.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player has lost my history as a listener

As a result, it doesn't offer me Discover Weekly and everything in the whole Discover section is empty. All that stuff still works on my phone. How do I fix this? I'm using Chrome on a Macbook Air.

• Regular
  • As a result, it doesn't offer me Discover Weekly and everything in the whole Discover section is empty. All that stuff still works on my phone.    How do I fix this?  I'm using Chro...
  • tolonena
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

webplayer: https://play.spotify.com/queue does not work even if I am logged in

When I login, I then want to be able to click on a bookmark in my browser at: https://play.spotify.com/queue and have it go directly to the playlist or queue or something so that I can directly play songs. How do I do that without this trouble I expl...

• Casual Listener
  • When I login, I then want to be able to click on a bookmark in my browser at:   https://play.spotify.com/queue   and have it go directly to the playlist or queue or something so that I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone/ipod app crashes

App crashes on latest iOS version (as of 9 November 2016). 

• Music Fan
  • App crashes on latest iOS version (as of 9 November 2016). 
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Added second Amazon Echo dot, Spotify will only play to the second one

Once I added a second Amazon Echo dot, Spotify only sees the "echo dot 2" in its devices list, so I can't play spotify at all on the first Echo. Any one else see this?

• Casual Listener
  • Once I added a second Amazon Echo dot, Spotify only sees the "echo dot 2" in its devices list, so I can't play spotify at all on the first Echo.  Any one else see this?
  • captainzeee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wonky google search results

No idea where to report this.Searching in google for "spotify download" gives weird results in the main and windows sections

• Casual Listener
  • No idea where to report this. Searching in google for "spotify download" gives weird results in the main and windows sections
  • notfatman123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Web Player Not Working

Due to where I work I cannot download the desktop app. At work I have access to three web browsers; Chrome, IE and Firefox. Web player only works in Firefox. However, now web player won't work due to a 'your connection is not private' error. I have s...

• Regular
  • Due to where I work I cannot download the desktop app. At work I have access to three web browsers; Chrome, IE and Firefox. Web player only works in Firefox. However, now web player won't work due to...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify hopper not working

Installed spotify hopper to my Samsung galaxy s5 via Google play. But no radios could be started.

• Casual Listener
  • Installed spotify hopper to my Samsung galaxy s5 via Google play. But no radios could be started.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is not loading on my Chrome browser

Hello,Since yesterday Spotify is not loading on my Chrome browser, I am using Chromebook at work and this is the main reason why I pay for my account, so I can listen while I work.Could you please advise how I can fix this? Is it somehting regarding ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Since yesterday Spotify is not loading on my Chrome browser, I am using Chromebook at work and this is the main reason why I pay for my account, so I can listen while I work. Could you ple...
  • Bunnygreen93
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

discovery not working and public without permission

My discover feature is still not working. It's been a few days since I got spotify and I don't know how to fix it. Music I've listened to is also being made public without my permission even though I've put all my settings to private. Please help me

• My discover feature is still not working. It's been a few days since I got spotify and I don't know how to fix it. Music I've listened to is also being made public without my permission even though I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo Dot: Spotify Default Player Issue

Hi Folks, I've set Spotify (premium JP account) as my default music player in the Echo Dot Music settings. However, I still need to issue "Ask Spotify" or "... On Spotify" commands to get Alexa to play anything from Spotify. Failing to do so makes Al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Folks,   I've set Spotify (premium JP account) as my default music player in the Echo Dot Music settings.   However, I still need to issue "Ask Spotify" or "... On Spotify" commands ...
  • fergusga
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 29 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Windows 10 mobile app error : "Audio could not be started"

Please help - Can't use Spotify app on my Lumia 950XL, always get the same error message : Audio could not be started.Soft reset or restart helps only for 1 day P.S. If I not use bluetooth connection (headset or car kit) soft reset helps for 2-3 days...

• Please help  - Can't use Spotify app on my Lumia 950XL, always get the same error message : Audio could not be started. Soft reset or restart helps only for 1 day 😞     P.S. If I ...
  • Ralph7
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Discover Weekly playlist in different language

Hello All, This is a minor issue which I hoped would fix itself, but after months still hasn't. The Discover Weekly playlist by Spotify is in Spanish. The title (descubrimiento semanal) and description is in Spanish. All other playlist titles, descri...

Language Settings.PNG Playlist.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello All,   This is a minor issue  which I hoped would fix itself, but after months still hasn't.   The Discover Weekly playlist by Spotify is in Spanish. The title (descubrimient...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I cannot get into Spotify Web Player.

I can log into spotify, but when I try to go into web player I cannot log in, I am trying to log into facebook since that is the only account that I used for spotify. Is there anyway that I can get into it.

• Casual Listener
  • I can log into spotify, but when I try to go into web player I cannot log in, I am trying to log into facebook since that is the only account that I used for spotify. Is there anyway that I can get i...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can not connect with Spotify.

Yo! I am not understanding what is going wrong. I can not connect with the Web-Player, nor with the Application on my Windows. Even from my phone I can not. I can only listen what I have downloaded in my phone. This happened 3 days ago(so after the D...

• Yo!  I am not understanding what is going wrong. I can not connect with the Web-Player, nor with the Application on my Windows. Even from my phone I can not. I can only listen what I have dow...
  • Shiro
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify problem on Marantz 5009 and iPhone

Hi All,I have a Marantz 5009 connected by LAN as well as 2 HEOS speakers connected by WIFI to the same network. All is controlled by iPhone also on the same WIFI. iPhone sees all the devices in the Spotify App and I can select the devices to play on....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All, I have a Marantz 5009 connected by LAN as well as 2 HEOS speakers connected by WIFI to the same network. All is controlled by iPhone also on the same WIFI. iPhone sees all the devices in the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! RADIO BUTTON on left panel ?

Hello,sorry for my english,i have windows, google chrome, premium family account :and i have not radio button in left panel and so not in main panel In account my son and daughter radio button is .It is possible "add /enable" radio button ?

• Regular
  • Hello, sorry for my english, i have windows, google chrome, premium family account : and i have not radio button in left panel and so not in main panel   😞   In account my son and da...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes