Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

(fixed) Spotify not responding to Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless Touch Controls

Hello, Spotify doesn't respond to the Touch controls of the Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wirelesshowever the headphones do know they are in a application because they dont call people when i double tap. which they normally would do if i was on my home scre...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Spotify doesn't respond to the Touch controls of the Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless however the headphones do know they are in a application because they dont call peop...
  • x4v33r
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist

I just made a playlist and it is playing songs not on the list. the artists are on the list but the songs are not. why?

• Casual Listener
  • I just made a playlist and it is playing songs not on the list. the artists are on the list but the songs are not. why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Play Button : random certificat error in Internet Explorer (spotilocal.com)

Hi, I've a problem in my company since i've integrated a spotify play button in a web page. Ramdomly, an error occurs in computers. This error specifies tha the certificat is not recognized. The certificate generated by Spotify seems in this cas invo...

• Hi,   I've a problem in my company since i've integrated a spotify play button in a web page. Ramdomly, an error occurs in computers. This error specifies tha the certificat is not recognized....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not B&O Multiroom compatible

Hello allJust got my Bang & Olufsen Multiroom System installed (Essence) with three different rooms. It seems that Spotify does not allow the playing of different music in each room. Which is the whole point about having a multiroom system... Retaile...

• Hello all Just got my Bang & Olufsen Multiroom System installed (Essence) with three different rooms. It seems that Spotify does not allow the playing of different music in each room. Which is t...
  • Fenalaar
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I seem like it was mixing two different artists.

I seem like it was mixing two different artists, "Dj Promise Land" and "Promise Land". https://open.spotify.com/artist/0ktujbOLx1L1K8wj8o8dpJ How can I fix it?

• I seem like it was mixing two different artists, "Dj Promise Land" and " Promise Land".   https://open.spotify.com/artist/0ktujbOLx1L1K8wj8o8dpJ   How can I fix it?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify playlist messed up after Sonos update

Updated the latest version of Sonos and that was a disaster. Lots of the songs on my Spotify list disappeared and their order changed - cannot resort them.At Sonos, they say the problem is on the side of Spotify.What is going on and how can this be f...

• Updated the latest version of Sonos and that was a disaster. Lots of the songs on my Spotify list disappeared and their order changed - cannot resort them. At Sonos, they say the problem is on the s...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect and Volume Control not working on Samsung TV - Tizen OS

Hello, I'm really happy to finally see the Spotify app in the Tizen SmartHub. Sadly, I have to report a few issues for version 1.0.2: While not logged in the app on the TV (at the steps explaining how to connect), Spotify Connect is not working (devi...

• Roadie
  • Hello,   I'm really happy to finally see the Spotify app in the Tizen SmartHub. Sadly, I have to report a few issues for version 1.0.2:   While not logged in the app on the TV (at the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't get past the Flash pop up window, web player not loading.

I've logged out, logged in, started from the website and from a bookmark, turned off the ad blocker, cleared the cookies and cache, but can't get past the Flash pop up. The player loads the left controls but not the main page. Help?

• Regular
  • I've logged out, logged in, started from the website and from a bookmark, turned off the ad blocker, cleared the cookies and cache, but can't get past the Flash pop up. The player loads the left cont...
  • whollyballerina
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound Quality - In home Studio why is it not the same as?????

Aloha All, So I have a Home Studio, I do listen and pay for Spotify and have for years. Anyways, My question is this, why is the sound quality not the same as itunes, or GrooveMP3 or Pandora HQ streaming? I have Mackie Studio Monitors with a Apogee A...

• Casual Listener
  • Aloha All,   So I have a Home Studio, I do listen and pay for Spotify and have for years. Anyways, My question is this, why is the sound quality not the same as itunes, or GrooveMP3 or Pandora...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Kindle - Only part of playlist available?

I have an Amazon Kindle with the Spotify app. It's a recent model, but not the newest. One of my playlists is 152 songs, but the kindle app says its only 129. On my phone, all 152 show up, so it's not local files from my laptop that I'm missing. I've...

• I have an Amazon Kindle with the Spotify app. It's a recent model, but not the newest. One of my playlists is 152 songs, but the kindle app says its only 129. On my phone, all 152 show up, so it's no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Listening on multiple devices at same time

I have a new spotify account. I am experimenting with a premium account or a family account. Either way, I listen several different ways: via Sonoavia the app on my PCon my iphone with the app Up to now, any time I am listening on one device and I st...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a new spotify account.  I am experimenting with a premium account or a family account.  Either way, I listen several different ways:   via Sonoa via the app on my PC on my i...
  • Ver
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't login with my Marantz M-CR610

I tryed everything! i can't login in my Marantz with my Spotify premium account!Anyone have the same problem?I have reset to factory configuration but nothing, with airplay and apple device everything works! And internet radio is ok! ( i tryed also a...

• I tryed everything! i can't login in my Marantz with my Spotify premium account! Anyone have the same problem? I have reset to factory configuration but nothing, with airplay and apple device every...
  • Grahamfff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon Spotify App

Hi there. Since a few day a get an "Empty List" message when using Spotify on two different Denon Ceol Piccolo N5 and a "No Internet Connection" message on a Denon X4000. Does anyone else has this problem and an solution? thxHahney

• Hi there. Since a few day a get an "Empty List" message when using Spotify on two different Denon Ceol Piccolo N5 and a "No Internet Connection" message on a Denon X4000.   Does anyone else ha...
  • billsgirl402000
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon RCD-N8

Hi, folks. Got a "Empty List" message earlier when using Spotify on the above device. Consequently, I performed a factory reset on the unit itself and am now unable to even log on to the service at all when I re-enter my account details. Has support ...

• Regular
  • Hi, folks.   Got a "Empty List" message earlier when using Spotify on the above device.   Consequently, I performed a factory reset on the unit itself and am now unable to even log on t...
  • SunStar1
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't change linked Tumblr account

I linked a Tumblr blog to my Spotify account. I've since deleted that Tumblr blog. When I try to share using the first 'Post to...' screen -- the one with all the social media icons in a row below the text box that says #NowPlaying by default -- I re...

• I linked a Tumblr blog to my Spotify account. I've since deleted that Tumblr blog. When I try to share using the first 'Post to...' screen -- the one with all the social media icons in a row below th...
  • casky70
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

DENON CEOL PICCOLO SPOTIFY

Hi up until recently my Denon Ceol Piccolo has been integrated well with Spotify I have had to login agaoin but now it just says list empty. This was working fine until recently very frustrating.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi up until recently my Denon Ceol Piccolo has been integrated well with Spotify   I have had to login agaoin but now it just says list empty.   This was working fine until recently ver...
  • marianniboyd
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken offert

when I try to follow this offert https://www.spotify.com/it/playstation/ it says that the costs is 9.99 instead of 1.99

• Not applicable
  • when I try to follow this offert https://www.spotify.com/it/playstation/ it says that the costs is 9.99 instead of 1.99
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

songs being streamed instead of using offline sync content - windows phone 10

I use the offline sync setting on windows phone 10 to download playlists over wifi to prevent using mobile data - it seems this doesn't work. Spotify will continue to stream songs over mobile data even if offline sync is enabled chewing up data plans...

• Regular
  • I use the offline sync setting on windows phone 10 to download playlists over wifi to prevent using mobile data - it seems this doesn't work. Spotify will continue to stream songs over mobile data ev...
  • barronisrael95
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes