Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Firefox Doesn't work

Everytime I open spotify web player in firefox I get a pink bar along the top that says, "Oooops, something went wrong with the playback." I have tried reloading, disableing addons, updating adobe flash, installing an opensource of flash, I have also...

• Music Fan
  • Everytime I open spotify web player in firefox I get a pink bar along the top that says, "Oooops, something went wrong with the playback." I have tried reloading, disableing addons, updating adobe fl...
  • Bewildered
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes

How to remove PSN without knowing PSN login

I recently got a PS4, and couldn't remember my password for my old account, and the email that was used no longer works so I have no access to the account. My Spotify account is linked with that PSN, meaning I now can't listen to Spotify on my new PS...

• I recently got a PS4, and couldn't remember my password for my old account, and the email that was used no longer works so I have no access to the account. My Spotify account is linked with that PSN,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Alexa to play playlist from most recently added.

I have my main playlist that I add to every few days with new music I discover.I ask Alexa to play my playlist from Spotify but it always plays it in the order the were added. This makes the whole thing pointless because I just start hearing the firs...

• I have my main playlist that I add to every few days with new music I discover. I ask Alexa to play my playlist from Spotify but it always plays it in the order the were added. This makes ...
  • Ltjdym
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes

Chromecast Audio with PC Spotify client

I am trialling Premium for 3 months at the moment, hoping to be able to switch the family to a family premium account. My son has a smartphone, no problems. I have a linux desktop, several linux laptops, an android tablet and a chromebook. I am IT li...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trialling Premium for 3 months at the moment, hoping to be able to switch the family to a family premium account. My son has a smartphone, no problems. I have a linux desktop, several linux...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and tinder

Sorry to bring this back from 2016 but I accidentally revoked my tinder’s access to spotify. Does anyone know if there’s a work around or link to reconnect the two?

• Sorry to bring this back from 2016 but I accidentally revoked my tinder’s access to spotify. Does anyone know if there’s a work around or link to reconnect the two?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

estou com um problema sobre as musicas "cinzas".

este problema e que nao consigo escutar umas musicas que estao com uma cor cinza diferente das outras, eu estava procurando umas musicas "EUROBEAT" para escutar em quanto jogava no meu ps4 porem nao consiguia iniciar as musicas e todas as vezes que e...

• este problema e que nao consigo escutar umas musicas que estao com uma cor cinza diferente das outras, eu estava procurando umas musicas "EUROBEAT" para escutar em quanto jogava no meu ps4 porem nao ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to move tracks around the playlist in web browser player?

hi. i have been doing some searching regarding this and came upon an older thread from 2012 (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/Unable-to-move-tracks-around-playlist/td-p/142778) which has a solution i'm looking for. ho...

• Regular
  • hi. i have been doing some searching regarding this and came upon an older thread from 2012 (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/Unable-to-move-tracks-around-playlist/td...
  • vasyapetya
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song from playlist deleted. Can I get it back?

On one of my playlists, a song disappeared (or I deleted it by accident). Is there a way I can get it back or find out what it was?

• On one of my playlists, a song disappeared (or I deleted it by accident). Is there a way I can get it back or find out what it was?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo Dot - Shared Spotify Premium account only allowing one user to access

My partner and I share linked family Spotify Premium account and a linked Amazon account. We both have Alexa linked to our individual phones, yet only one person has 'control' of the account according to Alexa. We have to manually switch/reconfigure ...

• My partner and I share linked family Spotify Premium account and a linked Amazon account. We both have Alexa linked to our individual phones, yet only one person has 'control' of the account accordin...
  • donaldson100
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos

I have a Spotify Premium account which plays on my Sonos speaker. From time to time the music just plain stops and I have to start it up again. Does anyone know why this happens? I appreciate your help.Richard

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium account which plays on my Sonos speaker.  From time to time the music just plain stops and I have to start it up again.  Does anyone know why this happens?  I ...
  • Rich18King
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs wont play all the way through on webplayer

Im using my chromebook and the songs keep glitching and will stop playing for 20+ seconds and when i press play nothing happens and the button doesn't say it is paused so i don't know whats going on. I had this same problem on webplayer for windows t...

• Im using my chromebook and the songs keep glitching and will stop playing for 20+ seconds and when i press play nothing happens and the button doesn't say it is paused so i don't know whats going on....
  • aydanorlando
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PS3 app "Error connecting to playstation network"

Since the propsed solution for PS4 app "Error connecting to playstation network" does not work for me, I'm creating a new topic. From what I remeber I have never linked the accounts, just logged in on the PS3 app previously and probably changed my pa...

error_msg.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Since the propsed solution for PS4 app "Error connecting to playstation network" does not work for me, I'm creating a new topic. From what I remeber I have never linked the accounts, just logged...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot see any way of setting up Spotify on Marantz M-CR611

I cannot find any way of getting Spotify onto a Marantz M-CR611 network receiver, despite the website and on-line manual indicating this device is Spotify-capable. I have Spotify Premium, which works fine on Windows 10, but when I follow the Marantz'...

•   I cannot find any way of getting Spotify onto a Marantz M-CR611 network receiver, despite the website and on-line manual indicating this device is Spotify-capable.  I have Spotify Premiu...
  • DavidST
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile statistics show total instead of earned badges

I just joined Spotify and have earned 1 badge, but on my profile page - under statistics - it says 67 badges, which is the total number of available badges. See attached screenshot. Bug?

• Casual Listener
  • I just joined Spotify and have earned 1 badge, but on my profile page - under statistics - it says 67 badges, which is the total number of available badges. See attached screenshot. Bug?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast stats

Hi. I have submitted my podcast and has recently been added to Spotify (link).Is there a way to known how many plays does it get?Thanks.

• Hi. I have submitted my podcast and has recently been added to Spotify (link). Is there a way to known how many plays does it get? Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 14 likes

Spotify expansion

Hello, I think it would be right time to expand range of services provided by Spotify. At this time online dating, socializing is really a thing and there are no doubts that it is part of our culture now. In my opinion spotify has quite a potential t...

• Hello, I think it would be right time to expand range of services provided by Spotify. At this time online dating, socializing is really a thing and there are no doubts that it is part of our culture...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volvo - Sensus / search function

In the last week we haven’t been able to search for songs using the search function, just comes back with ‘No results found’. can you please help. tks

• In the last week we haven’t been able to search for songs using the search function, just comes back with ‘No results found’.   can you please help.   tks 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify coming to Groove Music Pass customers

What’s happening to the Groove Music Pass? As of December 31, 2017, the Groove Music Pass streaming service will be discontinued and Groove Music Pass music will no longer be available. The built-in Groove music player will continue to play all your ...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • What’s happening to the Groove Music Pass?   As of December 31, 2017, the Groove Music Pass streaming service will be discontinued and Groove Music Pass music will no longer be available. Th...
  • TannarCrossman
  • Casual Listener
  • 53 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Desktop
  • 53 replies
  • 3 likes

Downloading issue...?

Hi.... I just paid to get Premium because I wanted to download playlists/albums...Before I upgraded to Premium, I was able to see the little download icon, but after the upgrade, I am no longer able to see/find it....I tried looking in the "Help" sec...

• Hi.... I just paid to get Premium because I wanted to download playlists/albums... Before I upgraded to Premium, I was able to see the little download icon, but after the upgrade, I am no longer abl...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can´t find playlist on my windows phone

hi.when i search a song; only albums, songs and artists appear don´t show me playlists.does anyone know the solution?

• hi. when i search a song; only albums, songs and artists appear don´t show me playlists. does anyone know the solution?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes