Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Want to use custom playlist cover

Hello Spotify community! I have just returned to spotify after a brief hiatus, and want to use the playlist cover art I used on a different streaming service. I would hate for these to go to watse, so I was wondering if there is a way for me to utili...

• Music Fan
  • Hello Spotify community!   I have just returned to spotify after a brief hiatus, and want to use the playlist cover art I used on a different streaming service. I would hate for these to go to...
  • jdy_12
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost a song

I was listening the Slay The Weights- playlist during holidays and there was this latin song which was removed there before I could add it to my playlist. Can I find the song somehow or is there some sort of history where I can see what I have listen...

• I was listening the Slay The Weights- playlist during holidays and there was this latin song which was removed there before I could add it to my playlist. Can I find the song somehow or is there some...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inconsistent Japanese translation of "Various Artists"

HelloI'm using Spotify in Japanese and noticed that some "Various Artists" are transcribed into Japanese Katakana characters shown in former screenshot (Unfortunately, Katakana, Hiragana and Chinese characters are not permitted to post here) , and so...

screenshot1.PNG screenshot2.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello I'm using Spotify in Japanese and noticed that some "Various Artists" are transcribed into Japanese Katakana characters shown in former screenshot (Unfortunately, Katakana, Hiragana and Chines...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming to an Amazon Echo dot - not supported

I have just got an Amazon Echo dot for Xmas, but when I ask it to play my Spotify playlist it says “Your Spotify Account does not support Straming to this device” ? Doers anyone know who to fix this. I can play via the app from my phone as it is disp...

• I have just got an Amazon Echo dot for Xmas, but when I ask it to play my Spotify playlist it says “Your Spotify Account does not support Straming to this device” ?  Doers anyone know who to fi...
  • reubinharle24
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Songs playing on Fire Stick?

I’ve had an Amazon Fire Stick for a while now, and I’ve recently been using it to listen to NSP and Starbomb from a playlist, but whenever I’m on the playlist (or any playlist), a song that isn’t even in the playlist will start playing. What do I do ...

• I’ve had an Amazon Fire Stick for a while now, and I’ve recently been using it to listen to NSP and Starbomb from a playlist, but whenever I’m on the playlist (or any playlist), a song that isn’t eve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

90% empty track !

I don't know if I should post this here, but I have a problem with a track that normally last 3:02 minutes, "Beat it" from "The Sunshine". It lasts here 40:19 minutes, and it is literally empty, like 37 minutes of silence after the 3:02 minutes of ac...

• I don't know if I should post this here, but I have a problem with a track that normally last 3:02 minutes, "Beat it" from "The Sunshine". It lasts here 40:19 minutes, and it is literally empty, like...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My topic is invisible to others?

Is there a reason why the topic I just posted is only visible to myself and no one else can see it? It doesn't even show up in my topics list. And when I logout, I get the message: "The idea you are trying to access is not available."

• Gig Goer
  • Is there a reason why the topic I just posted is only visible to myself and no one else can see it? It doesn't even show up in my topics list. And when I logout, I get the message: "The idea you are ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Other family members do not see Amazon Alexa devices

I have 3 Amazon Alexa devices in my house. I am logged into Alexa app using my username (brian). I then login from Alexa app into spotify premium using my spotify account. But only my Spotify phone and Desktop client see the Amazon devices, the other...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 3 Amazon Alexa devices in my house.  I am logged into Alexa app using my username (brian).  I then login from Alexa app into spotify premium using my spotify account.  But only ...
  • IcemanX
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Release Radar overlaps week-to-week

Every Friday I open my Release Radar and see a bunch of checkmarks - songs that I added from the previous week's playlist that have been repeated and mixed in to my new Release Radar. Discovery Weekly doesn't do this for me, it's all fresh tracks eve...

• Music Fan
  • Every Friday I open my Release Radar and see a bunch of checkmarks - songs that I added from the previous week's playlist that have been repeated and mixed in to my new Release Radar. Discovery Weekl...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Echo/Google Home control Spotify Connect

Hi. I was wondering if it is possible to control spotify connect speakers with Google Home or Amazon Alexa. Right now, I can only tell GH/Alexa to play spotify to either another Chromecast or Echo device. It would be wonderful if I could do the same ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I was wondering if it is possible to control spotify connect speakers with Google Home or Amazon Alexa.   Right now, I can only tell GH/Alexa to play spotify to either another Chr...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Web player (2018) - Order

Hello, At work I'm only able to use the web player (so no use of any other tool).I would like to understand why the player is so poor in functionalities. There are many list everywhere (playlist, songs list, album, artist) but no way to order them in...

• Hello,   At work I'm only able to use the web player (so no use of any other tool). I would like to understand why the player is so poor in functionalities. There are many list everywhere (pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pause on screen lock

Hi, feature request: Auto pause on workstation lock, unpause on unlock Benefit for users: Not missing any songBenefit for spotify: Some bandwidth usage reduction

• Hi, feature request:   Auto pause on workstation lock, unpause on unlock   Benefit for users: Not missing any song Benefit for spotify: Some bandwidth usage reduction  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Any way to remove live albums?

Hi,I am going to a lot of festivals this summer and is using Spotify to check them out.One thing i absolutely hate thoug, is that the live albums are included when i browse the artist. The reason i hate this is because the thing I look most forward t...

• Hi, I am going to a lot of festivals this summer and is using Spotify to check them out. One thing i absolutely hate thoug, is that the live albums are included when i browse the artist. The reas...
  • tommymoll
  • 6 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 18 likes

Solarfall - Immortal track weird quality

spotify:track:1cz778pbazfBkgseZAPno7 This track from Immortal on At the heart of winter is wrong - or at least in weird quality. it doesn't sound like on the album itslef. It feels like phone recorded live. Anybody else have the issue?

• Casual Listener
  • spotify:track:1cz778pbazfBkgseZAPno7 This track from Immortal on At the heart of winter is wrong - or at least in weird quality. it doesn't sound like on the album itslef. It feels like phone recorde...
  • Ghostonex
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Roku?

So I was about to get rid of Pandora because I got a Spotify family plan and understood I could listen on my Roku, when I discovered they got rid of the Spotify channel YESTERDAY. Grrrrr.....Is there any way to get updates about when or IF a Roku cha...

• Casual Listener
  • So I was about to get rid of Pandora because I got a Spotify family plan and understood I could listen on my Roku, when I discovered they got rid of the Spotify channel YESTERDAY.  Grrrrr..... ...
  • MisterWonka
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to sign up for premium for the first time with the $0.99 for 3 months but cannot

Hello, hopefully someone can help me. I am trying to take advantage of the current deal going on for 3 months of Spotify Premium for 99 cents. I have tried countless times on my desktop and smartphone but have been unsuccessful. Whenever I click on t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, hopefully someone can help me.   I am trying to take advantage of the current deal going on for 3 months of Spotify Premium for 99 cents. I have tried countless times on my desktop and ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Firefox Doesn't work

Everytime I open spotify web player in firefox I get a pink bar along the top that says, "Oooops, something went wrong with the playback." I have tried reloading, disableing addons, updating adobe flash, installing an opensource of flash, I have also...

• Music Fan
  • Everytime I open spotify web player in firefox I get a pink bar along the top that says, "Oooops, something went wrong with the playback." I have tried reloading, disableing addons, updating adobe fl...
  • Bewildered
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes

How to remove PSN without knowing PSN login

I recently got a PS4, and couldn't remember my password for my old account, and the email that was used no longer works so I have no access to the account. My Spotify account is linked with that PSN, meaning I now can't listen to Spotify on my new PS...

• I recently got a PS4, and couldn't remember my password for my old account, and the email that was used no longer works so I have no access to the account. My Spotify account is linked with that PSN,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Alexa to play playlist from most recently added.

I have my main playlist that I add to every few days with new music I discover.I ask Alexa to play my playlist from Spotify but it always plays it in the order the were added. This makes the whole thing pointless because I just start hearing the firs...

• I have my main playlist that I add to every few days with new music I discover. I ask Alexa to play my playlist from Spotify but it always plays it in the order the were added. This makes ...
  • Ltjdym
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes