Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Profile link with username instead of randomly generated ID

Hi, I just went through a migration for my newly created account and it all went well. Except now, my profile link contains the randomly generated ID as a user parameter instead of the actual username itself. My previous profile was accessible via : ...

• Hi,   I just went through a migration for my newly created account and it all went well. Except now, my profile link contains the randomly generated ID as a user parameter instead of the actua...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Modern psychedelia

Loving this playlist, Got another band for consideration.Black submarine Ex verve members.

• Loving this playlist,   Got another band for consideration. Black submarine Ex verve members.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is the song "Gone, Gone, Gone" by Phillip Phillips on the Children's Lullaby playlist?

This is an uptempo song with vocals, completely inappropriate for a lullaby play list. It woke my baby from her nap, ruined my day and I am unhappy.

• This is an uptempo song with vocals, completely inappropriate for a lullaby play list. It woke my baby from her nap, ruined my day and I am unhappy.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists not displaying in web player (which doesn't work in Firefox)

Two long-term problems I'm having with Spotify web player. 1. Under My Music, only two artists are listed of the hundreds I can see on my phone.2. It won't play in Firefox. Have tried logging out etc. Any ideas for a solution please?

• Two long-term problems I'm having with Spotify web player.   1. Under My Music, only two artists are listed of the hundreds I can see on my phone. 2. It won't play in Firefox. Have tried logg...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Refresh Shazam playlist in Spotify

In Spotify I see a playkist called My Shazam. This is a very short list. On my phone there are a lot more songs on My Shazam. How do I refresh them in Spotify? And what if I delete a song in Spotify from this list? Does it dissapear in Shazam on my p...

• Regular
  • In Spotify I see a playkist called My Shazam. This is a very short list. On my phone there are a lot more songs on My Shazam. How do I refresh them in Spotify? And what if I delete a song in Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Stop recommending date rape songs

Please stop recommending Ben Taylor's 'Wicked Way' in Spotify. It is a highly offensive, distasteful and sexist song which perpetuates rape culture. I was extremely appalled and disturbed when I heard the song during my Discover Weekly section. I wou...

• Please stop recommending Ben Taylor's 'Wicked Way' in Spotify. It is a highly offensive, distasteful and sexist song which perpetuates rape culture. I was extremely appalled and disturbed when I hear...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] utf-8 with titles in radio

Why you don't use utf-8 encoding in your RADIO in web player?I want it because Cyrillic titles in atrists or songs name sometimes don't readable =( Proof: https://play.spotify.com/artist/6oO3QiWdVj5FZQwbdRtsRh - go to "Artist radio" and now see "Зе...

• Why you don't use utf-8 encoding in your RADIO in web player? I want it because Cyrillic titles in atrists or songs name sometimes don't readable =(   Proof: https://play....
  • Kokal
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Tesla Spotify Errors

Hi,At present I do experience 2 errors in the tesla model s version of spotify. Car firmware 7.1 (2.14.66)1.My "songs" does not update in the car.I can add or remove songs in the car or on my phone or Sonos. The Sonos, Android app and Web player keep...

• Hi, At present I do experience 2 errors in the tesla model s version of spotify. Car firmware 7.1 (2.14.66) 1. My "songs" does not update in the car. I can add or remove songs in the car or o...
  • Krachael88
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify keeps showing a loading message on and off and unable to navigate or play tracks

Since downloading the application today, the app worked on first use, then after I closed the app and tried loading it again, it worked fine, until I clicked the car looking like symbol on my profile (top right), the app kept running through a "loadi...

• Visitor
  • Since downloading the application today, the app worked on first use, then after I closed the app and tried loading it again, it worked fine, until I clicked the car looking like symbol on my profile...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web Player stops playing songs randomly

I'm using the web player on Chrome OS and haven't had any issues until now. Everything loads up fine, but while I'm playing a song it stops playing randomly and doesn't allow me to start it again. I am able to get it to work again after pausing the s...

• I'm using the web player on Chrome OS and haven't had any issues until now. Everything loads up fine, but while I'm playing a song it stops playing randomly and doesn't allow me to start it again. I ...
  • mattcoops73
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Uma Kompton

How about the idea to take down the song “Zayn did 9 / 11”, Zayn Malik is middle eastern and that’s exremtley offense to me and anyone else who’s from the Middle East, and while you’re at it why don’t you just take down Uma Kompton and at least most ...

• How about the idea to take down the song “Zayn did 9 / 11”, Zayn Malik is middle eastern and that’s exremtley offense to me and anyone else who’s from the Middle East, and while you’re at it why don’...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    NOW
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Google home mini not all songs from Playlist

Hi all, Sorry if this question was already asked, I tried to find it here but with no result. I'm using the Google home mini and a chromecast audio to play my music. But if I do so I can't play the whole Playlist. The Playlist has about 130 songs. If...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,    Sorry if this question was already asked, I tried to find it here but with no result. I'm using the Google home mini and a chromecast audio to play my music. But if I do so I c...
  • Monkeymarci
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Roku in Turkey?

I do not understand why Spotify app is not available in Turkey on Roku? I have a premium Spotify account and there is no reason why it should not be available. I bought my Roku in an offical way from Amazon. They send to Turkey. Could you make this h...

• I do not understand why Spotify app is not available in Turkey on Roku? I have a premium Spotify account and there is no reason why it should not be available. I bought my Roku in an offical way from...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant play any song on spotify web player

I cant play any song on spotify web player, i have a linux op system and i tried on chrome and mozilla and nothing happens, no musicplease help

• I cant play any song on spotify web player, i have a linux op system and i tried on chrome and mozilla and nothing happens, no music please help
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Student Discount

I really dont understand why only the student discount has the option of adding Hulu. I had a student discount and then my plan was automaticly changed back to full spotify premium and I lost Hulu until I get it switched back, which is kind of an ann...

• Visitor
  • I really dont understand why only the student discount has the option of adding Hulu. I had a student discount and then my plan was automaticly changed back to full spotify premium and I lost Hulu un...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect on Denon AVR-X3200W - Volume controll

Hi guys, maybe your or one of the developer can help.Everything work works well with spotify connect but there is a anoying problem. Using the volume controll in smartphone or pc app boosts away my ears.Moving the controll bar one mm and the music is...

• Hi guys,   maybe your or one of the developer can help. Everything work works well with spotify connect but there is a anoying problem.   Using the volume controll in smartphone or pc ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Release Radar has lost it's **bleep** mind (wildly inaccurate)

So I usually really enjoy Release Radar, It's far from perfect but for the most part it tends to be good and personally prefer it to the other auto gen playlists like discover weekly. However today it was off.So far off that I went through all my acc...

• Regular
  • So I usually really enjoy Release Radar, It's far from perfect but for the most part it tends to be good and personally prefer it to the other auto gen playlists like discover weekly.   Howeve...
  • jxen
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlists Collaboratives depuis la version WEB

Bonjour,Comment est-il possible d'ajouter des morceaux à une playlist collaborative depuis la version WEB de spotify ?Merci d'avance,

• Bonjour, Comment est-il possible d'ajouter des morceaux à une playlist collaborative depuis la version WEB de spotify ? Merci d'avance,
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes