Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem scrobbling to last f,

Since some week i experience some trouble scrobbling from spotify web player (Chrome) to Last FM. Can someone help me understand why it does not work? I've tried to disconnect and reconnect my account multiple times. No results.

• Regular
  • Since some week i experience some trouble scrobbling from spotify web player (Chrome) to Last FM. Can someone help me understand why it does not work? I've tried to disconnect and reconnect my a...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 49 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Web Player
  • 49 replies
  • 7 likes

Magic tv unable to load spotify after your apps change

It only shows Web link onTV , unable to access your content & play.Please help to resolve this issue.I'm magic TV user & Onkyo AV Amp user, Please verify your new Apps compatibility with magic TV& Onkyo userThanks

• It only shows Web link onTV , unable to access your content & play. Please help to resolve this issue. I'm magic TV user & Onkyo AV Amp user, Please verify your new Apps compatibility with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing Spotify on Multiple Amazon Echo Devices

Amazon Echo has just been released to the UK today! - Whoop, and I bought 2! Now I already read ahead of time that you couldn't play a single Spotify track on 2 different devices at the same time which was a shame; but I had already accepted that (ho...

• Casual Listener
  • Amazon Echo has just been released to the UK today! - Whoop, and I bought 2!   Now I already read ahead of time that you couldn't play a single Spotify track on 2 different devices at the...
  • Jerryo100
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Roku App - Accessing playlist

I can't seem to access my playlists anymore on the Roku app. And it's currently playing some random 90s pplaylist and I can't seem to get it to stop playing that random playlist because I can't see my other playlists. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to access my playlists anymore on the Roku app. And it's currently playing some random 90s pplaylist and I can't seem to get it to stop playing that random playlist because I can't see m...
  • robustly23
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Best Alternative To Spotify?

I'm not sure if this is in the right category, apologies if it's out-of-place, It took me 10 minutes to find out how to write here, but anyway. Are there any other apps like spotify that have the following:• Iphone/Ipod access• Monthly Subscription, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not sure if this is in the right category, apologies if it's out-of-place, It took me 10 minutes to find out how to write here, but anyway. Are there any other apps like spotify that have the fol...
  • yoonsfan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pioneer xdp-30r

Does anyone know if this device has Spotify on it or is it going to be added. If not is there any way to play Spotify music on it?

• Does anyone know if this device has Spotify on it or is it going to be added. If not is there any way to play Spotify music on it?
  • Billyt50
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No landing page to follow podcast?

My podcast is now on Spotify (yay!). The only downside is there is no landing page for people to follow us (like other podcasts...boo!). Our episodes show up, and people can listen to them individually, but that's about it. Any tips? When we select "...

• My podcast is now on Spotify (yay!). The only downside is there is no landing page for people to follow us (like other podcasts...boo!). Our episodes show up, and people can listen to them indiv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Marantz NA 11S1 en Spotify Connect

Kan ik gebruik maken van de app van Spotify, i.p.v. van de Marantz App Hifi Remote om met Spotify te werken? Weliswaar zonder Airplay (kwaliteitsverlies). Dus Spotify app als "afstandsbediening" gebruiken en de muziek rechtstreeks van het net plukken...

• Casual Listener
  • Kan ik gebruik maken van de app van Spotify, i.p.v. van de Marantz App Hifi Remote om met Spotify te werken? Weliswaar zonder Airplay (kwaliteitsverlies). Dus Spotify app als "afstandsbediening" gebr...
  • Seweryn
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your 2017 Wrapped

Is offline music included in 2017 wrapped minutes of music streamed?

• Casual Listener
  • Is offline music included in 2017 wrapped minutes of music streamed?
  • celiajsimpson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Gift cards to different countries

I want to gift spotify to my friend who lives in Spain. I am in the UK. Do I just buy the gift card as normal or do I have to select the region that it will be used in? Thanks!

• I want to gift spotify to my friend who lives in Spain. I am in the UK. Do I just buy the gift card as normal or do I have to select the region that it will be used in?   Thanks!
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums don't show up via artist search but only via individual song search

Hi — this problem happens on desktop (Mac) or iPhone. I’m in the US. I know that sometimes songs or albums don’t appear on Spotify if the artist doesn’t authorize it or if the particular country within which one is listening to Spotify doesn’t permit...

• Hi — this problem happens on desktop (Mac) or iPhone.  I’m in the US.   I know that sometimes songs or albums don’t appear on Spotify if the artist doesn’t authorize it or if the particul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hootie and the Blowfish tracks

I had a playlist with Hootie and the blowfish songs from their cracked rear view album. They are no longer available. It seems that their top songs, especially from this album are no longer on their spotify page either. What happened?

• Visitor
  • I had a playlist with Hootie and the blowfish songs from their cracked rear view album.  They are no longer available. It seems that their top songs, especially from this album are no longer on ...
  • urbanpixie85
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Connect on Marantz Melody Media (M-CR610)

This product is SpotIfy enabled as far as I can see: http://www.marantz.co.uk/uk/products/pages/productdetails.aspx?catid=speakerdocks&subcatid=0&productid=melodymediamcr610 But is Spotify controlled from within the Spotify App (Android in my case) o...

• This product is SpotIfy enabled as far as I can see: http://www.marantz.co.uk/uk/products/pages/productdetails.aspx?catid=speakerdocks&subcatid=0&productid=melodymediamcr610   B...
  • DanielOverdeves
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

adverts

hello. i dont get your carbs advert. people snack during adverts. often. if you didn't have adverts people may consume less carbs. confused. thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • hello. i dont get your carbs advert.    people snack during adverts. often. if you didn't have adverts people may consume less carbs. confused. thanks.
  • mattpollico
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

artist promotion / new music fridays

Maybe think about not promoting artists such as 6ix 9ine, that have multiple allegations against them for sexual misconduct involving a minor?Very distasteful.

• Maybe think about not promoting artists such as 6ix 9ine, that have multiple allegations against them for sexual misconduct involving a minor? Very distasteful.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My top songs of 2017?

why is cousin Stizz's "Superbowl" on my Top 2017 songs when I didn't listen to him at all?

• why is cousin Stizz's "Superbowl" on my Top 2017 songs when I didn't listen to him at all?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Home Page

Hi, I need an information.If a brand want to share a playlist on your home page and being visible by all Spotify users, what is the procedure? Do they have to pay something? What does it depend on? Thank you for your answer, Pauline

• Hi,   I need an information. If a brand want to share a playlist on your home page and being visible by all Spotify users, what is the procedure? Do they have to pay something? What does...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cloudfront issues?

Are there currently any issues going on? I get logged out from the player - and when I try to log back in I get errors from the nginx cache/loadbalancer - and cloudfront telling me, the origin server could not be reached - always have to refresh 3-4 ...

• Roadie
  • Are there currently any issues going on? I get logged out from the player - and when I try to log back in I get errors from the nginx cache/loadbalancer - and cloudfront telling me, the origin server...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes