Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Check out my Playlists

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hey guys! My name is Blanca (blanca.bauza on spotify) and I have over 90 awesome playlists that i would love for you to check out! Every single genre wether its rap, classics, insrutrummental, reggae,reggaeton (by the way ...

• Gig Goer
  •   Hey guys! My name is Blanca (blanca.bauza on spotify) and I have over 90 awesome playlists that i would love for you to check out! Every single genre wether its rap, classics, insrutrumm...
  • BLANCABAUZA
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Grey play button

The web player doesn't work. The play button keeps staying grey and I'm uncapable of playing music. I already tryed everything (clearing the cache, stopping music on other devices, tryng the connect function) but nothing seems to work. I asked for an...

• Regular
  • The web player doesn't work. The play button keeps staying grey and I'm uncapable of playing music. I already tryed everything (clearing the cache, stopping music on other devices, tryng the connect ...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Time Capsule - how often will it update?

Just found out about the Time Capsule playlist and I'm really enjoying it. Does anyone know how often Spotify will update them? Will it be like Daily Mix or Weekly Discovery?

• Casual Listener
  • Just found out about the Time Capsule playlist and I'm really enjoying it. Does anyone know how often Spotify will update them? Will it be like Daily Mix or Weekly Discovery?
  • Meadowmeal
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

trobleshooting

Music player troubleshooting,this troubleshooting creates the many problems.

• Music Fan
  • Music player troubleshooting,this troubleshooting creates the many problems.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have never received a single spotify notifcation

I've been a member for over a year, and am following about 50 bands, but have not once received a single notification of a new album, etc. My email address is correct, and I have checked my spam box, and there is nothing from spotify in it. Any ideas...

• Music Fan
  • I've been a member for over a year, and am following about 50 bands, but have not once received a single notification of a new album, etc.  My email address is correct, and I have checked my spa...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Details for installing spotify on debian 9

At the moment Spotify for Debian 9 is often not as easy to install when following the given instructions from Spotify.https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-install-spotify-on-debian-9-stretch-linux here is a better tutorial, you might want to add the help f...

• Casual Listener
  • At the moment Spotify for Debian 9 is often not as easy to install when following the given instructions from Spotify. https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-install-spotify-on-debian-9-stretch-linux here i...
  • iqbal2929
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

WP 10 cannot play music

My Windows Phone cannot play music When trying to start a song it loads and then nothing happens. I have tried to reinstall the app. My phone is running Windows mobile 10 insider preview build 10.0.15254.1

• Casual Listener
  • My Windows Phone cannot play music  When trying to start a song it loads and then nothing happens. I have tried to reinstall the app.  My phone is running Windows mobile 10 insider preview...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

IUM - Independent, Unsigned Music

IUMSpotify Music Awards for indie and unsigned musicians.To submit music you must not have a record deal or signed. All submissions are $5, they get shared by Spotify on all social media sites, radio fm, online, youtube and website.Public/fans vote f...

• ...edia sites, radio fm, online, youtube and website. Public/fans vote for favourite song. Starts January and ends December with awards ceremony in city to be announced. There are loads of bands a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Chrome Book

"I use the Spotify web player. It has been stuck on a discover ad for three weeks now. This is forcing me to use Pandora, which is not good. I can't play any music. When I click on the music I want to play, it shows up on my recents but will simply n...

• "I use the Spotify web player. It has been stuck on a discover ad for three weeks now. This is forcing me to use Pandora, which is not good. I can't play any music. When I click on the music I want t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bose Soundtouch speaker won't appear on Spotify App

As of a few days ago. For both me and my wife(Android and iOS respectively) the Soundtouch speaker stopped appearing on the Spotify connect app. I can only connect it using the Bose app which is a hassle since we can only have 1 user account on the s...

• As of a few days ago. For both me and my wife(Android and iOS respectively) the Soundtouch speaker stopped appearing on the Spotify connect app. I can only connect it using the Bose app which is a ha...
  • boruvek
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rückmeldung Meinung über Neuerscheinungen

Hallo,heute bekam ich eine Reklame für eine Neuerscheinung von "Nordgarden". Vorher hatte ich von dem Künstler noch nichts gehört.Es sind ein paar schöne Stücke dabei. Gerne würde ich meine Eindrück irgendwo hinschreiben, damit vielleicht jemand das ...

• Hallo, heute bekam ich eine Reklame für eine Neuerscheinung von "Nordgarden". Vorher hatte ich von dem Künstler noch nichts gehört. Es sind ein paar schöne Stücke dabei. Gerne würde ich meine Eindr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 950

The app will not play music it only loads and then stops. I have tried to reinstall the app but the issue persists

• Casual Listener
  •  The app will not play music it only loads and then stops. I have tried to reinstall the app but the issue persists 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Chronic.

This has without a doubt been asked before, but I'l go again since this is legendary. Why on earth isn't Dr. Dre's The Chronic on Spotify? Is the content to explicit for Spotify? Is it because Death Row is mad at Dre? Or some other reason? I mean, th...

• Regular
  • This has without a doubt been asked before, but I'l go again since this is legendary. Why on earth isn't Dr. Dre's The Chronic on Spotify? Is the content to explicit for Spotify? Is it because Death ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 9 likes
  • gangsta rap
    Rap
  • 12 replies
  • 9 likes

Discover Weekly Algorithm as a Master degree thesis

Hello everybody, I'm an italian student in Statistics and I'm thinking about writing my thesis in Data Analysis.I think that the Discover Weekly algorithm could be a prime topic, but in the internet I can't find anything thorough enough. Does anyone ...

• Hello everybody,    I'm an italian student in Statistics and I'm thinking about writing my thesis in Data Analysis. I think that the Discover Weekly algorithm could be a prime topic, but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete Greyed out song

Hi all, Hope you are all doing fine. I was wondering if you could help me out with this one, as I'm completely out of ideas what could possibly solve this. Somewhere in 2014 I've added a song to spotify, presumably from my own collection, that has be...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   Hope you are all doing fine. I was wondering if you could help me out with this one, as I'm completely out of ideas what could possibly solve this. Somewhere in 2014 I've added a son...
  • kanyakaj
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sparite delle canzoni dopo aggiornamento

sparite delle canzoni su spotify dopo l’aggiornamento. Per esempio cercavo la canzone ‘come un pittore’ dei Modà. Altro che migliorare con gli aggiornamenti!!!

• sparite delle canzoni su spotify dopo l’aggiornamento. Per esempio cercavo la canzone ‘come un pittore’ dei Modà. Altro che migliorare con gli aggiornamenti!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Exclude Tracks From Shuffle

I have a large collection of all kind of music and it would be nice to be able to shuffle through my songlist without having to listen to Vivaldis Four Seasons, which consists of roughly 30 individual tracks on spotify... (here as an example)Is there...

• I have a large collection of all kind of music and it would be nice to be able to shuffle through my songlist without having to listen to Vivaldis Four Seasons, which consists of roughly 30 individua...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Is Spotify really missing lyrics?

I'm shopping around for a streaming music service. I've signed up for a few accounts and will cancel all but my favority. So far, Spotify Premium is the front runner. But I can't find an easy way to read lyrics on the iPhone version or the Mac deskto...

• Regular
  • I'm shopping around for a streaming music service. I've signed up for a few accounts and will cancel all but my favority.   So far, Spotify Premium is the front runner. But I can't find an eas...
  • vocal9
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there any way to stop other accounts using my devices?

I am in a house currently, and on occassion other people who are living here will hijack my devices (namely my PS4, Sonos speakers) in order to play songs that I don't want to be hearing - or to mess around with the volume levels. We are all on the s...

• I am in a house currently, and on occassion other people who are living here will hijack my devices (namely my PS4, Sonos speakers) in order to play songs that I don't want to be hearing - or to mess...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Web Player SUCKS!!! (Where's the radio)

Please bring back the old web player.... The GIANT search option??? Maybe I don't want everyone at my work to know what I'm listening to on my headphones. Also where did the radio based on artists go? That was the best option on Spotify as far as I w...

• Casual Listener
  • Please bring back the old web player.... The GIANT search option??? Maybe I don't want everyone at my work to know what I'm listening to on my headphones.  Also where did the radio based on arti...
  • thanosyn
  • 21 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 12 likes