Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• boom_boom_pow
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

problem with webkit with chrome and safari

I'm facing problems with the Spotfy embd solution in my website When I open and try to play the playlist embeded with google chome or safari I can't play any song With firefox and microsoft edge are playing normal Any one has an idea how resolve this...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm facing problems with the Spotfy embd solution in my website    When I open and try to play the playlist embeded with google chome or safari I can't play any song    With f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't use Facebook login buttons

My desktop Spotify app works great, but I can't use the web player or any other aspect of Spotify's web presence, because the login buttons--the big blue ones that say "Log in with Facebook"--are broken for me. The ellipsis at the end of the sentence...

• Regular
  • My desktop Spotify app works great, but I can't use the web player or any other aspect of Spotify's web presence, because the login buttons--the big blue ones that say "Log in with Facebook"--are bro...
  • dpisdrpepper
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Sarki listem silindi

Spotify'de bütün albümlerim herseyim kendiliğinden siliniyor, önceden albumlerim kalırdı tekrar indirirdim suan albümler de görünmüyor hersey silinmiş. Eğer çözüm bulunmazsa üyeliğimi iptal edicem.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify'de bütün albümlerim herseyim kendiliğinden siliniyor, önceden albumlerim kalırdı tekrar indirirdim suan albümler de görünmüyor hersey silinmiş. Eğer çözüm bulunmazsa üyeliğimi iptal edicem.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    Philips
    ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Daily Mix URL / URI?

Hi, Does anyone know if there is a URL / URI for each of the dailymixes? Many Thanks

• Hi,   Does anyone know if there is a URL / URI for each of the dailymixes?   Many Thanks    
  • lukaszg84
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify web player does not connect

Hello, Since yesterday I got the problem, that my spotify web player (Premium) tells me, that music is playing on another device (my PC), even though my computer is shut down. I can't change the device on Spotify connect, so I can not use Spotify web...

• Hello,    Since yesterday I got the problem, that my spotify web player (Premium) tells me, that music is playing on another device (my PC), even though my computer is shut down. I can't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows Phone] How to delete the cache?

Is there a way to delete the cache, either within the app or manually? It just grows and grows, and doesn't even give any useful functionality anyway, since it doesn't indicate which tracks are cached, nor do they show when you go into offline mode. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to delete the cache, either within the app or manually? It just grows and grows, and doesn't even give any useful functionality anyway, since it doesn't indicate which tracks are cache...
  • tgielbutowicz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes

Chrome OS Webplayer appears to be buffering

There seems to be an issue with the Web Player on my Chromebook constantly buffering songs. Songs will stop for a second or two roughly once every minute or so. I have a good internet speed (I achieve roughly 48-53mb/s) and do not experience this iss...

• There seems to be an issue with the Web Player on my Chromebook constantly buffering songs. Songs will stop for a second or two roughly once every minute or so.   I have a good internet speed ...
  • chirb
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracked and deleted playlist

Hello there. Spotify has a track list that I follow. How can I tell if this playlist has been deleted?

• Hello there. Spotify has a track list that I follow. How can I tell if this playlist has been deleted?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

win 7 // win 10

No es posible escuchar ya que se detiene la reproducción y lanza un mensaje de notificación, luego hacerle partir nuevamente este toca dos canciones y nuevamente se detiene, tanto en modo aleatorio y continua. Tengo desactivado el inicio inmediato pe...

• No es posible escuchar ya que se detiene la reproducción y lanza un mensaje de notificación, luego hacerle partir nuevamente este toca dos canciones y nuevamente se detiene, tanto en modo aleato...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

New Releases for You section is missing

I know this issue has been opened before, but I couldn't find any thread with a definitive answer. My account stopped showing the "New Releases for You" section under the "Discover" tab about 6 months ago. This occurs on all devices. I've spoken to o...

• I know this issue has been opened before, but I couldn't find any thread with a definitive answer. My account stopped showing the "New Releases for You" section under the "Discover" tab about 6 month...
  • ZFDiamond
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can anyone play this song in the Web Player?

Chrome 59.0, Linux https://open.spotify.com/album/5yPgUPhQolTUpfXXX1erXk It showed up in my New Music Friday playlist. I've had trouble playing this because it keeps stopping. Generally Spotify has been pretty bad in the 2 months I've been a premium ...

• Casual Listener
  • Chrome 59.0, Linux   https://open.spotify.com/album/5yPgUPhQolTUpfXXX1erXk   It showed up in my New Music Friday playlist. I've had trouble playing this because it keeps stopping. ...
  • ksattic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV-No playlists??

Hi boys and girls, Just saw that the Spotify app is available on my Samsung TV. Nice! Thanks for that. After a frimware update it runs nicely. But now only my first 6 playlists are shown in Spotify. I can't scroll down or anything. I tried using a mo...

• Hi boys and girls,   Just saw that the Spotify app is available on my Samsung TV. Nice! Thanks for that.   After a frimware update it runs nicely.   But now only my first 6...
  • upsouthsurfer
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logitech Squeezebox ebd of life

Any update to what date. As this is the main reason I use spotify, I might as well move to another music provider

• Any update to what date. As this is the main reason I use spotify, I might as well move to another music provider 😡
  • ayodio
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep Last.FM Support

Native Last.FM support is one of the reasons I have kept Spotify for as long as I have, I hope they intend keeping this feature indefinitely and I want to make sure the team known how important it is to some of users.

• Native Last.FM support is one of the reasons I have kept Spotify for as long as I have, I hope they intend keeping this feature indefinitely and I want to make sure the team known how important it is...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Not Playing Recommended Music when I want it to

Whenever I am on the desktop version of Spotify, it doesn't play any recommended music for an album after it finishes, which I do want it to do to fill the time before I start the next album. It used to work but now it just doesn't. I did try checkin...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I am on the desktop version of Spotify, it doesn't play any recommended music for an album after it finishes, which I do want it to do to fill the time before I start the next album. It used...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming with Roberts Radio

Just bought a Roberts istream 93i radio, which is meant to stream Spotify seamlessly from ipads, iphones etc, if you have a premium Spotify account, (which I do).The internet radio on the Roberts works fine, so it's connected to the router fine. I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Just bought a Roberts istream 93i radio, which is meant to stream Spotify seamlessly from ipads, iphones etc, if you have a premium Spotify account, (which I do). The internet radio on the Roberts...
  • Spotiflyfora
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

infinity loading spin on when trying to add track to playlists - google chrome

I have had this issue for about 3-4 weeks. When I use the web player and try to add a track to my playlist, I get infinity loading spin. I have to use the app on m phone to pull the track up on it and add it that way. I clear my cache and stored data...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had this issue for about 3-4 weeks. When I use the web player and try to add a track to my playlist, I get infinity loading spin. I have to use the app on m phone to pull the track up on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Only 4 of 5 Amazon Echo devices found until I asked Alexa to play a song from Spotify

I have 5 Amazon Echo devices - 4 Dots and an Echo. Spotify lists all but one of the Dots as a device to which I can cast music. All of my Echo devices function normally otherwise and are on the same local network. I've reinstalled the iOS app. I've r...

• I have 5 Amazon Echo devices - 4 Dots and an Echo. Spotify lists all but one of the Dots as a device to which I can cast music. All of my Echo devices function normally otherwise and are on the same ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes