Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

[BUG?] Filter song and It will be played

Hi guys! I've found something that I don't know If its a bug or a special feature, but I think It's interesting to share. If you are playing a song and search for a specific one with the filter while the first is about to end, the one you are looking...

• Hi guys! I've found something that I don't know If its a bug or a special feature, but I think It's interesting to share. If you are playing a song and search for a specific one with the filter while...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being kept up to date with out favourite artists

Hey, I was thinking that I never really know whether my favourite artists who, I follow on spotify, have brought out new songs without searching them individually. I was writing to suggest that Spotify could make a change where there is a window in '...

• Regular
  • Hey, I was thinking that I never really know whether my favourite artists who, I follow on spotify, have brought out new songs without searching them individually. I was writing to suggest that Spoti...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing local files to iPhone

I added a local file to a playlist on my desktop Spotify, only when I try to sync the playlist on my iPhone to be able to play the local file on it, it just keeps 'waiting to download'. The local file is not on my playlist on my phone.

• I added a local file to a playlist on my desktop Spotify, only when I try to sync the playlist on my iPhone to be able to play the local file on it, it just keeps 'waiting to download'. The local fil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Windows Phone

Hi,I downloaded spotify and used it for a month Premium but now I use it free. But when I try to login it says I have to have a premium app to use this app. But I don't want to get premium now.Does that happen to you or for windows phone is it a must...

• Hi, I downloaded spotify and used it for a month Premium but now I use it free. But when I try to login it says I have to have a premium app to use this app. But I don't want to get premium now. Do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Did I charge myself for tickets?

I was, out of pure curiosity, looking at the prices of a kendrick lamar show that was playing. I clicked buy now at one of the seats to see the final price. Once I saw that it was securing my seats I immediately deleted the page, hoping I hadn't actu...

• I was, out of pure curiosity, looking at the prices of a kendrick lamar show that was playing. I clicked buy now at one of the seats to see the final price. Once I saw that it was securing my seats I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Windows 10 phone

I recently made the switch from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I tried downloading the Spotify app once, but I encountered an issue. In the app store it sais that it was downloaded but when I go to verify, I cannot find it in the apps section of my phone...

• I recently made the switch from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I tried downloading the Spotify app once, but I encountered an issue. In the app store it sais that it was downloaded but when I go to verif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Brennan

Could someone please tell me the secret of how to stream Spotify onto my Brennan B2? It does not show in Devices whatever I do. Help? X

• Could someone please tell me the secret of how to stream Spotify onto my Brennan B2? It does not show in Devices whatever I do. Help? X  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Second Monitor gives no menu

I have multiple monitors on mij win10 laptop. My second montior is setup as fullscreen, so the taskbar only shows on the laptop monitor. If i now want to acces the settings menu bar or my profile it does not work. I can't click on my name and the arr...

• Casual Listener
  • I have multiple monitors on mij win10 laptop. My second montior is setup as fullscreen, so the taskbar only shows on the laptop monitor. If i now want to acces the settings menu bar or my profile it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows Phone 10 - Shuffle Not Working

Is anyone having issues with the Shuffle button not working? For me it apperas to be stuck and no matter what I do all songs shuffle. Usually it isn't a big deal but if you are listening to a live concert - you like to have it in non-shuffle mode to ...

• Is anyone having issues with the Shuffle button not working?  For me it apperas to be stuck and no matter what I do all songs shuffle.  Usually it isn't a big deal but if you are liste...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adverts

I've been having a lot of problems with Spotify - more specifically, with the ads, and how they're implemented. Now, as I'm using the free version, I'm completely aware of the need for adverts, and don't mind listening to them, but they are designed ...

• I've been having a lot of problems with Spotify - more specifically, with the ads, and how they're implemented.   Now, as I'm using the free version, I'm completely aware of the need for adver...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How to put links in my playlist description

Hey! Some of my friends really like my taste of music and has followed my playlist, but they are complaining on that my playlist has way to many songs so i decided to create a new one. So my question is how can i put the link to my new playlist in my...

• Hey! Some of my friends really like my taste of music and has followed my playlist, but they are complaining on that my playlist has way to many songs so i decided to create a new one. So my question...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poco's missing albums

The famous and commons albums of the country-rock band Poco are missing, why you don't have these albums?These albums I'm talking about that are missing is:1. Cantamos (1974)2. Head Over Heels (1975)3. Rose Of Cimarron (1976)4. Legend (1978)5. Under ...

• The famous and commons albums of the country-rock band Poco are missing, why you don't have these albums? These albums I'm talking about that are missing is: 1. Cantamos (1974) 2. Head Over Heels ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Load a song

Should be able to load a song you know, maybe interrupt a playlist etc. To solace it on there

• Should be able to load a song you know, maybe interrupt a playlist etc. To solace it on there
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Search
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Sync - Unknown Artist

Hi allSince the last Spotify update (7.6.0.1219), my Ford Sync no longer recognizes the artist and song names when broadcasting Spotify via Bluetooth.Can anyone help?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all Since the last Spotify update (7.6.0.1219), my Ford Sync no longer recognizes the artist and song names when broadcasting Spotify via Bluetooth. Can anyone help?
  • mmclaughlin1977
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Denon Avr x2000 can no longer load playlists

Hi,Have been listening successfully to Spotify over my Denon avr x2000.Recently, I can no longer load my playlists (avr freezes) on my account. In the meanwhile, it is still working with my son's single playlist account....Can anybody help this issue...

• Hi, Have been listening successfully to Spotify over my Denon avr x2000. Recently, I can no longer load my playlists (avr freezes) on my account. In the meanwhile, it is still working with my son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile followers tab disappearing and reappearing

Hello,Just yesterday my former facebook made spotify account was transferred to a new spotify account of which has a regular username. While everything seems to have worked smoothly, i'm constantly being bugged by the same profile glitch since switch...

• Regular
  • Hello, Just yesterday my former facebook made spotify account was transferred to a new spotify account of which has a regular username. While everything seems to have worked smoothly, i'm constantly...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

[Chromecast] Playback halts after backwards seek, controlling from android

I'm playing on a first generation Chromecast, from the Android client. If I seek the track I'm playing backwards, say from 1:00 to 0:30, the track plays normally until it reaches the point I seeked from, at which point playback just halts. It's says ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm playing on a first generation Chromecast, from the Android client. If I seek the track I'm playing backwards, say from 1:00 to 0:30, the track plays normally until it reaches the point I seeked f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink/link Spotify Premium account from PS4

Hello everybody,I'm trying to link my spotify account to my PSN account so that I can use Spotify on a PS4. Problem is that, after entering the correct username and password the PS4 doesn't want to link and I get this message that says that my spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody, I'm trying to link my spotify account to my PSN account so that I can use Spotify on a PS4. Problem is that, after entering the correct username and password the PS4 doesn't want to...
  • kassarmd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes