Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

windows phone app stops playing songs after a while

This happens quite often to both online and offline songs. It looks like the app is loading something in the background. Det spinner is showing sometimes or else the ui is very slow meanwhile. Regards Jesper

• This happens quite often to both online and offline songs. It looks like the app is loading something in the background. Det spinner is showing sometimes or else the ui is very slow meanwhile. &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ps4 failing to log in

Everytime i enter my user name and password it says failed to log in, I've changed my password and logged in and out a few times on my laptop and phone. Also when i try and click the conect thing on my phone or laptop when it eventually pops up it do...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime i enter my user name and password it says failed to log in, I've changed my password and logged in and out a few times on my laptop and phone. Also when i try and click the conect thing on ...
  • Babystallion
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Problema en premium

Con la nueva actualización no puedo guardar canciones e mis playlist, le doy en guardar, agregar a playlists, radio del artista etc y no funciona

• Con la nueva actualización no puedo guardar canciones e mis playlist, le doy en guardar, agregar a playlists, radio del artista etc y no funciona
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Make queue button bigger, bring back lyrics

On the Mac application - It would be great if you could make the queue button bigger or have an option up on the menu bar to view your queue (maybe under "playback"?), also an option to view your current cue after the "add to queue" option next to so...

• On the Mac application - It would be great if you could make the queue button bigger or have an option up on the menu bar to view your queue (maybe under "playback"?), also an option to view you...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Den som gapar efter mycket, mister ofta hela stycket.

Greetings from France!I am Swedish(maybe obvious by the topic title) living in France the last 6 years.First of all i thought the biggest 3 top disasters in technology in current century are:1. The new Spotify web player.2. Windows Vista3. Galaxy Not...

• Greetings from France! I am Swedish(maybe obvious by the topic title) living in France the last 6 years. First of all i thought the biggest 3 top disasters in technology in current c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using two devices simultaneously on the Premium Family Subscription

I just upgraded my premium Spotify membership to the family plan and added my husband. I want to play Spotify through my phone and in my car when I'm not home, and my husband wants to use our IPad at home to play Spotify. Both are streaming beautiful...

• I just upgraded my premium Spotify membership to the family plan and added my husband. I want to play Spotify through my phone and in my car when I'm not home, and my husband wants to use our IPad at...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstation 4 link to Spotify

I just got off phone with Playstation who doesn't believe linking the Playstation to Spotify issues is an issue on there end. So I was told to contact spotify. I have premium membership and have been trying to link account to PS4. It will now allow m...

• I just got off phone with Playstation who doesn't believe linking the Playstation to Spotify issues is an issue on there end. So I was told to contact spotify. I have premium membership and have been...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Usb bluetooth receiver for car radio

Hello everybody,My car radio hasn't got Bluetooth, so i would like to buy a bluetooth usb receiver to connect my android to car it.Can someone please suggest me a usb bluetooth receiver which is compatible with spotify?Thanks all.

• Hello everybody, My car radio hasn't got Bluetooth, so i would like to buy a bluetooth usb receiver to connect my android to car it. Can someone please suggest me a usb bluetooth receiver which is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My saved music are gone

Hello,I have problem with my saved music - they all seems deleted and replaced with some songs from someone called Pitter-G and La Banda Baston... It wrotes, that these songs were added 3 days ago but i really didn´t do that... All playlist looks fin...

• Hello, I have problem with my saved music - they all seems deleted and replaced with some songs from someone called Pitter-G and La Banda Baston... It wrotes, that these songs were added 3 days ago ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Erased Music

Well, hello. It's been a week by now since I've noticed my music from "Songs" list was totally erased. I thought it was because some app upgrades, however, it stayed the same. I hope you can lend me some support here, for I'm totally useless with thi...

• Well, hello.   It's been a week by now since I've noticed my music from "Songs" list was totally erased. I thought it was because some app upgrades, however, it stayed the same. I hope you can...
  • pierinarueda
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify x Shazam

Hello, I got Shazam & Spotify but when I link both, it's didn't work. I have my playlist " My Shazam tracks " but it's in random ... even if I choose the most recent; is still 2017-02-16... Thanks for your answer

• Hello, I got Shazam & Spotify but when I link both, it's didn't work. I have my playlist " My Shazam tracks " but it's in random ... even if I choose the most recent; is still 2017-02-16... Thank...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Unique Feature

Just Recently I unknowingly downloaded a fake spotify app that was actually a trojan virus. There was virtually no difference in the apps, it would be very helpful if you would add a unique yet discreet feature that signifies that the app is actually...

• Casual Listener
  • Just Recently I unknowingly downloaded a fake spotify app that was actually a trojan virus. There was virtually no difference in the apps, it would be very helpful if you would add a unique yet discr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

issues with Kennwood excelon ddx594

i just purchased this stereo yesterday specifically because it has spotify capability, my issue is when i connect my iphone 6s plus with either the bluetooth/USB cable i am no longer able to control spotify threw my phone all that pops up is the spot...

• Casual Listener
  • i just purchased this stereo yesterday specifically because it has spotify capability, my issue is when i connect my iphone 6s plus with either the bluetooth/USB cable i am no longer able to control ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change to the new web player

Recently Spotify made a new design to the web player. At first I disliked it, but I realized I could control music from a different device without prime. Then I logged in one day and it was back to the old layout and I couldn't control it remotly any...

• Music Fan
  • Recently Spotify made a new design to the web player. At first I disliked it, but I realized I could control music from a different device without prime. Then I logged in one day and it was back to t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify connect on Samsung Smart TV

HI I love the spotify app on my Samsung TV. I was playing with spotify connect yesteday on my phone and tablet and hoped my tv would be a listed device so i can output the sound from my Home cinema connected to the TV and control on my phone or table...

• HI   I love the spotify app on my Samsung TV. I was playing with spotify connect yesteday on my phone and tablet and hoped my tv would be a listed device so i can output the sound from my Ho...
  • Mindaz
  • 20 replies
  • 46 likes
  • Samsung
  • 20 replies
  • 46 likes

Discover tab is gone???

Just opened the web player (I use Linux so the desktop player is not an option) The 'Discover' tab is gone from both the "old" player at https://play.spotify.com and the new one at https://open.spotify.com What is going on??

• Music Fan
  • Just opened the web player (I use Linux so the desktop player is not an option) The 'Discover' tab is gone from both the "old" player at   https://play.spotify.com   and the new one at ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[Mobile][Playlists]

Bring back the Downloaded Playlists subcategory in Your Music. I have a lot of playlists within separate folders, many of which I downloaded on ios to be able to play whislt in offline mode. The ability to locate all offline playlists in one folder w...

• Casual Listener
  • Bring back the Downloaded Playlists subcategory in Your Music. I have a lot of playlists within separate folders, many of which I downloaded on ios to be able to play whislt in offline mode. The abil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I not use open.spotify on chrome?

New spotify is practically unusable with a lot of core features going kaput. However, I can access play.spotify on edge but not chrome. What happened in chrome and how can I go back to using play.spotify?

• Regular
  • New spotify is practically unusable with a lot of core features going kaput. However, I can access play.spotify on edge but not chrome.    What happened in chrome and how can I go back to...
  • Whoriskey
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes