Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Player stops when ad is about to be played

Instead of advert starting, web player stops playing music although I can navigate.Have to refresh the website each time it happens.Using Chromium on Raspberry Pi 3b.To access the site I had to change user agent.. --BTW--there are 13mln raspberry pie...

• Visitor
  • Instead of advert starting, web player stops playing music although I can navigate. Have to refresh the website each time it happens. Using Chromium on Raspberry Pi 3b. To access the site I had to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

connection with an Onkyo - password

I have a premim subscription and I would like to connect an Onkyo. I found my user id, and I asked on spotify website to send me the email to set the password for devices. But when I receive it, and I click on the button to set the pass, I receive a ...

• I have a premim subscription and I would like to connect an Onkyo. I found my user id, and I asked on spotify website to send me the email to set the password for devices. But when I receive it, and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting with Sonos

I get an error message in Sonos when I try to bring up my Spotify premium account: attempting to connect with Spotify timed out.This is a new problem today; I've never had a problem before connecting to Spotify on Sonos speaker. I've updated to Spoti...

• I get an error message in Sonos when I try to bring up my Spotify premium account:  attempting to connect with Spotify timed out. This is a new problem today; I've never had a problem before co...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spellistor

Hej!Asså stort tack för all musik. Jag upptäcker mer och mer saker och jag känner ni är med på vilka musikstilar jag gillar. Jag undrar om min daily mix som ligger i mitt bibliotek. Hur länge är just dem listorna där? Byts dem ut? Hur ofta isf? Det ä...

• Hej! Asså stort tack för all musik. Jag upptäcker mer och mer saker och jag känner ni är med på vilka musikstilar jag gillar. Jag undrar om min daily mix som ligger i mitt bibliotek. Hur länge är ju...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Supprimer un compte sans perdre mon abonnement

Bonjour j'ai un forfait avec Rodgers qui me permet d'avoir accès à spotify prenium gratuitement pour 6 mois. Ils m'ont donné un nom d'utilisateur ( 22bpolmmzuzq26qcwwp6aed7q ) et mot de passe (418 590 3928) mais lors de l'inscription j'ai inscris que...

• Bonjour j'ai un forfait avec Rodgers qui me permet d'avoir accès à spotify prenium gratuitement pour 6 mois. Ils m'ont donné un nom d'utilisateur ( 22bpolmmzuzq26qcwwp6aed7q ) et mot de passe (418 59...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

web player: link url to a song in a playlist changes to url of the playlist when openend

Hi, spotify premium using the web player in firefox. I want to link to a specific song in a playlist. I used the "copy spotify url" function and it gives me the URL to the track. Now i paste the URL to the address bar and hit enter. The URL in the ad...

• Hi, spotify premium using the web player in firefox. I want to link to a specific song in a playlist. I used the "copy spotify url" function and it gives me the URL to the track. Now i paste the URL ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Philips SMART-TV 42PFL5008T !!!

Yes please, I purchased 42" Smart-TV from Philips with Ambilight and can I ask is there Spotify app in? If not, when it will be available !!! I watch soon Netflix Super HD from this TV and I would like Spotify too This model have Built-in wifi so I c...

42PFL5008T.jpeg
  • Visitor
  • Yes please, I purchased 42" Smart-TV from Philips with Ambilight and can I ask is there Spotify app in? If not, when it will be available !!!   I watch soon Netflix Super HD from this TV and...
  • Yatt
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Philips
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Two songs play at same time

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask buuuut..... Occasionally when listening to Spotify using play.spotify.com, another song starts playing at the same time. When I press pause, one of the songs stop but the other continues to play. At firs...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask buuuut..... Occasionally when listening to Spotify using play.spotify.com, another song starts playing at the same time. When I press pause, one of the ...
  • HandsomePhil
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

LG smart tv doens't synchronise playlist

My LG smart tv (model: lg 55eg910v) can play audio via the spotify app and loads all the music added on the computer, however whenever i try to add songs to any playlist by using my smart tv it does not synchronise this action(they do show up tempora...

• My LG smart tv (model: lg 55eg910v) can play audio via the spotify app and loads all the music added on the computer, however whenever i try to add songs to any playlist by using my smart tv it does ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Standup Comedy

If you're gonna link and clip standup comedy bits.....please include the setup to the joke, the plateau......the punchline.....the whole darn thing. I tried listening to your link'd version of Chad Daniels "Footprints on the Moon" to my friends on Fa...

• If you're gonna link and clip standup comedy bits.....please include the setup to the joke, the plateau......the punchline.....the whole darn thing. I tried listening to your link'd version of Chad D...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back saved artists

You used to be able to save songs by a specific artist, then go to "my library" and that artist would in your "artists" section. You could click on that artist and it would only show the songs that you had saved by them. Now the "artists" section onl...

• You used to be able to save songs by a specific artist, then go to "my library" and that artist would in your "artists" section. You could click on that artist and it would only show the songs that y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem - plays wrong song

I put the album Yo-yo Ma plays Ennio Morricone on shuffle play and after a few songs it started playing pop songs like Imagine Dragons, Katy Perry, etc. They said they were "suggested songs", however they are nothing like what I was playing and the a...

• Regular
  • I put the album Yo-yo Ma plays Ennio Morricone on shuffle play and after a few songs it started playing pop songs like Imagine Dragons, Katy Perry, etc. They said they were "suggested songs", however...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Social] Recover messages and songs that were in inbox

I didn't realize Spotify was going to stop the inbox feature. I had lots of great songs in my inbox that friends had sent me over the years. Is there any way to view or recover the messages in any way so I can at least create a playlist or write the ...

• I didn't realize Spotify was going to stop the inbox feature. I had lots of great songs in my inbox that friends had sent me over the years. Is there any way to view or recover the messages in any wa...
  • patguitar
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Is there any way to lower/limit the volume level on an embedded Spotify widget?

I'm creating some yoga videos to post on my site and, for legal reasons, I do not want to play my music during the video....but I thought I could embed the Spotify widget linked to my playlist and let students play the music and video together on the...

• I'm creating some yoga videos to post on my site and, for legal reasons, I do not want to play my music during the video....but I thought I could embed the Spotify widget linked to my playlist and le...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify can`t open

Hello, I can`t open my Spotify Application on Windows Phone (Lumia 640m Windows 10 Mobile). The App is "loading" forever, so I don`t even have an option to work offline with it. The problem first occured 5 days ago after I connect to WiFi, so maybe S...

• Hello,    I can`t open my Spotify Application on Windows Phone (Lumia 640m Windows 10 Mobile). The App is "loading" forever, so I don`t even have an option to work offline with it. The pr...
  • H-Raky
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How to change Premium subscription

I can't hear songs from some artists because I accidentally pressed the cancel button how can I undo it?

• I can't hear songs from some artists because I accidentally pressed the cancel button how can I undo it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not visible for other users

Hello, I've been a Spotify user for approximately 6 years, and in the early days started this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/vvanscherpenseel/playlist/55hNJVORcoQkG9T1Zvd7Tl I recently found out that this playlist is not visible to other use...

• ...5hNJVORcoQkG9T1Zvd7Tl   I recently found out that this playlist is not visible to other users when they browse my profile. The playlist is collaborative, but I don't have the option to make it secret or public...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Endless library

Hi SpotifyI would like to suggest an improvement to Spotify streaming music services: an endless libraryI've been using other streaming music services for a while and I've switched to Spotify recently. I'm so happy with my decision but for the fact t...

• Hi Spotify I would like to suggest an improvement to Spotify streaming music services: an endless library I've been using other streaming music services for a while and I've switched to Spotify...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstation

I have an account on ps4 and on my iphone both are different and both have really good playlists i dont want to give up. So on my ps4 i looked up my playlist so i can download it and it wont show up. Plz help

• I have an account on ps4 and on my iphone both are different and both have really good playlists i dont want to give up. So on my ps4 i looked up my playlist so i can download it and it wont show up....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

INTERFACE SPOTIFY ESCRITORIO

Buenas noches, El dia de hoy me uni a un plan familiar, dejando el premium individual, y no se si sea coincidencia o no, pero note que hoy tambien cambio el interface de la aplicacion de escritorio spotify. Ahora tengo estas dos dudas: 1. El interfac...

• Buenas noches,    El dia de hoy me uni a un plan familiar, dejando el premium individual, y no se si sea coincidencia o no, pero note que hoy tambien cambio el interface de la aplicacion ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes