Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Other] Improve Android Wear Feature Set

Spotify had a very robust feature set when it first started supporting Android Wear. After they updated to the player desighn we have now we lost a lot of functionallity on AWOS. Please undo the roll back.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify had a very robust feature set when it first started supporting Android Wear. After they updated to the player desighn we have now we lost a lot of functionallity on AWOS. Please undo the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Link

It would be greatly beneficial to make the web player link more visible. I used Pandora for years because every time I went to Spotify it tried to make me download the desktop app, not something corporate computers let you install, and I thought it w...

• It would be greatly beneficial to make the web player link more visible.  I used Pandora for years because every time I went to Spotify it tried to make me download the desktop app, not somethin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Easier Access to Friends and Their Playlists

It shouldn't be so difficult to access your friends and their playlists. There should be a simple user friendly way to do this. I don't have the solution. You guys are the pros, not me. I would value my subscription much more if this was in place.

• It shouldn't be so difficult to access your friends and their playlists.   There should be a simple user friendly way to do this.  I don't have the solution.  You guys are the pros, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song length not correct

Another problem in Web Player? In the (public) playlist (screenshot attached) the song length is "32:14" but it actually is "92:14".

• Casual Listener
  • Another problem in Web Player? In the (public) playlist (screenshot attached) the song length is "32:14" but it actually is "92:14".
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remember login on Samsung TV Tizen app

Hi, I really would like login to be remembered on Samsung TV tizen app. After we got this TV we use Spotify a LOT more, but it is very frustrating to be prompted to login every time! Please add support for remember me on all app's you have! Can't exp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I really would like login to be remembered on Samsung TV tizen app. After we got this TV we use Spotify a LOT more, but it is very frustrating to be prompted to login every time!  Plea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The app for Windows 10 sound quality is terrible.

No matter if you turn on "premium" sound for Spotify, the app for Windows 10 sound quality is terrible. There is no change if you toggle the sound quality, never was. This is still an issue that is convenently overlooked and shrugged off by Spotify. ...

• Regular
  • No matter if you turn on "premium" sound for Spotify, the app for Windows 10 sound quality is terrible. There is no change if you toggle the sound quality, never was. This is still an issue that is c...
  • Unradelic
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Daily Mix for Windows Phone

I just wonder, when are we gonna have daily mix ? I really want that but there is no my spotify. Can you say something about daily mix for windows phone ?

• I just wonder, when are we gonna have daily mix ? I really want that but there is no my spotify. Can you say something about daily mix for windows phone ?
  • simdream
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Playlist in BMW integration Connected Drive

Integration of spotify into connected drive works basically fine but what really drives me crazy is the handling of playlists. I have to scroll and click 5 times until a playlist can be chosen (it actually got worse with last ios update as there is n...

• Casual Listener
  • Integration of spotify into connected drive works basically fine but what really drives me crazy is the handling of playlists. I have to scroll and click 5 times until a playlist can be chosen (it ac...
  • agiantalienforc
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Can i translate the interface to Danish?

I'm a skilled translator. I have extensive experience with translating webpages, applications and smaller programs, and I would love to translate the Spotify interface into danish. Can I?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a skilled translator. I have extensive experience with translating webpages, applications and smaller programs, and I would love to translate the Spotify interface into danish. Can I? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify no está respetando mi música guardada.

Hola equipo, soy Aldo Ibarra y guardé el álbum "Seis EP" Del artista "Lilypop". Y ahora que quiero escuchar cualquiera de las canciones me habla acerca de la región. Exijo respuestas y obvio, escuchar mi música ya que por ello he pagado continuamente...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola equipo, soy Aldo Ibarra y guardé el álbum "Seis EP" Del artista "Lilypop". Y ahora que quiero escuchar cualquiera de las canciones me habla acerca de la región. Exijo respuestas y obvio, escucha...
  • aldoibaré
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DJ trying to sync playlists! Please help!

I am a DJ looking to make my hip-hop playlist public on Spotify. I copied the tracks in my playlist to a separate folder on my Mac, and added this playlist on Spotify as a source in preferences. They show up fine in Spotify. However, I would like to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a DJ looking to make my hip-hop playlist public on Spotify.   I copied the tracks in my playlist to a separate folder on my Mac, and added this playlist on Spotify as a source in p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Spotify Connect Speakers On Network Not Showing

Hi,I have an Amazon Echo and separate Revo Connect on my WiFi. Since I set up the Echo, my Spotify no longer gives me the option of 'Spotify Connect' to the Revo.Is there a fix for this?Thanks

• Hi, I have an Amazon Echo and separate Revo Connect on my WiFi.   Since I set up the Echo, my Spotify no longer gives me the option of 'Spotify Connect' to the Revo. Is there a fix ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Swedish rock

I accidentally ONCE added ONE swedish rock song to my playlist, which I deleted immediately when I noticed it. Now spotify keeps recommending me swedish rock every freaking week. Please, tell me how to stop it! -AngryFinn

• I accidentally ONCE added ONE swedish rock song to my playlist, which I deleted immediately when I noticed it. Now spotify keeps recommending me swedish rock every freaking week. Please, tell me how ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player continuously skipping songs

For the last six months or so, the spotify in-browser web player has been skipping songs. It will play the first song of a playlist, then continuously skip the remainder of the songs on the playlist until the end of the playlist. This also happens wi...

• For the last six months or so, the spotify in-browser web player has been skipping songs. It will play the first song of a playlist, then continuously skip the remainder of the songs on the playlist ...
  • Isnoxx
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

web player character encoding issue

Hi, When running the web player, it seems that there is a character encoding issue. when discovering new music, the text states "Upptäck" in the top of the page, but then lower it should say "Rekommenderas för dig", but the ö is not as is should be. ...

• Hi,   When running the web player, it seems that there is a character encoding issue. when discovering new music, the text states "Upptäck" in the top of the page, but then lower it should say...
  • Nefarion
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Error connecting to playstation network

Can't use the spotify app on ps4. I am logged into PSN but the app keeps telling me "Error connecting to playstation network" on a black screen with no other options

• Regular
  • Can't use the spotify app on ps4. I am logged into PSN but the app keeps telling me "Error connecting to playstation network" on a black screen with no other options 
  • FixTheApp
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback from Iphone thru Heos

I just installed a Heos playbar for my new TV. I signed up for Spotify premium (trial) to use streaming capability. The system works fine for 1 or 2 songs, then stops. I can restart play from the iphone where the track left off. But I would like to b...

• Casual Listener
  • I just installed a Heos playbar for my new TV.  I signed up for Spotify premium (trial) to use streaming capability.  The system works fine for 1 or 2 songs, then stops.  I can restart...
  • brucefarrel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify connect

Hi i have a problem Somebody near my home have spotify speakers and sometimes its connected to my account automatic, I uses spotify most time on pc and on my iphone and i am the only one in my house that uses spotify its very annoying when i am in a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i have a problem  Somebody near my home have spotify speakers and sometimes its connected to my account automatic, I uses spotify most time on pc and on my iphone and i am the only one in my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playing my premium offline on my mobile tablet

I am a groovy 72 year old rocker (not) but I enjoy my premium on my main HP laptop which appears to work when off line. . However when I take my minilaptop (HP) on holiday and I go offline , all of the playlists and music shows in dim and nothing pla...

• I am a groovy 72 year old rocker (not) but I enjoy my premium on my main HP laptop which appears to work when off line. . However when I take my minilaptop (HP) on holiday and I go offline , all of t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mix diferent artists

If you serch A barca the mix them music whit LA BARCA ... what is a diferent brasilian band !Please fix it !

• If you serch A barca the mix them music whit LA BARCA ... what is a diferent brasilian band ! Please fix it !
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes