Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Not a fan of the new queue

Hello Spotify,I have been a dedicated supporter and fan of Spotify for almost two years now and I have never had one complaint until now. I am disappointed that I can now longer edit my queue or see the queue list. It was perfect when you could add a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify, I have been a dedicated supporter and fan of Spotify for almost two years now and I have never had one complaint until now. I am disappointed that I can now longer edit my queue or se...
  • Eriickalynn022
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

How do I enable Spotify links to open in the Desktop app?

I'm logged in, but when I click a link from, say, Facebook, it opens the web app. How do I launch it directly to Spotify Desktop app?

• Roadie
  • I'm logged in, but when I click a link from, say, Facebook, it opens the web app. How do I launch it directly to Spotify Desktop app? 
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Buzzing Noise, Feedback on Web Player

Hey,My Chromebook makes a weird noise in between songs. It sounds like its dragging or delaying.Thanks!

• Hey, My Chromebook makes a weird noise in between songs. It sounds like its dragging or delaying. Thanks!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find artist on Iphone

Hello all. I tried looking here for an answer, but didn't find one.I recently move to Iphone from an Android device.There's a certain artist that I had on my Android that I listened to, but when I changed to Iphone, his musics weren't available anymo...

• Hello all. I tried looking here for an answer, but didn't find one. I recently move to Iphone from an Android device. There's a certain artist that I had on my Android  that I listened to, but...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't connect to Spotify. Trying again now... Web player

Hello , I having this issue where i always get an error after playing one song (if i'm fast enough) saying "Can't connect to Spotify. Trying again now..." . I read some posts regarding this and tried both clearing cookies & cache and browsing from in...

• Hello ,   I having this issue where i always get an error after playing one song (if i'm fast enough) saying "Can't connect to Spotify. Trying again now..." . I read some posts regarding this ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Music] 2 Parts Ideas: 1. Enabling Users' Interactions & 2. Track Purchase Link

Hi everyone,I'm Herbert from Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. Glad to be active among Spotify music community. After 2 years long of being Spotified, I just had these 2 ideas to share:1. Thoughts On Enabling Users' Interactions - Great to have the 'love' & '...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone, I'm Herbert from Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. Glad to be active among Spotify music community. After 2 years long of being Spotified, I just had these 2 ideas to share: 1. Thoughts On En...
  • HerbertLye
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify and Tesla

I read the article on using Spotify in a Tesla, but I don't understand what this sentence means, "Note: An automatic Tesla account will only be accessible in-vehicle. " It sounds like the sevice can only be used in the car, but that seems strange. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • I read the article on using Spotify in a Tesla, but I don't understand what this sentence means, "Note: An automatic Tesla account will only be accessible in-vehicle. "  It sounds like the ...
  • wws
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Reduce Ad Rate

Hey guys, I'll make this quick: PLEASE reduce the rate at which ads are played. I get that y'all want people to upgrade to premium, but honestly if I wanted a paid service I'm still not convinced as to why I shouldn't choose Google Play or Apple Musi...

• Hey guys,   I'll make this quick: PLEASE reduce the rate at which ads are played.  I get that y'all want people to upgrade to premium, but honestly if I wanted a paid service I'm still no...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Logon from Samsung Smart Tv

I am trying to log in to Spotify via my Samsung Smart Tv, using the Spotify app with the credentials I have, tried it numerous times, and it won't let me in, acxording to the error message I have the wrong user or pass, although the same works on mul...

• I am trying to log in to Spotify via my Samsung Smart Tv, using the Spotify app with the credentials I have, tried it numerous times, and it won't let me in, acxording to the error message I have the...
  • crkdpt
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[PlayStation 4] Playlist shuffle bug?

Hey everyone. Got a PS4 for Christmas last year, and I'm loving it. The Spotify integration is awesome. However, I noticed that when you start the app on your PlayStation and play a playlist (either through Connect or on the unit itself), and then sh...

• Hey everyone. Got a PS4 for Christmas last year, and I'm loving it. The Spotify integration is awesome. However, I noticed that when you start the app on your PlayStation and play a playlist (either ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

feature requests when playing music on TV

Is it possible to add a music visualiser or animations when playing Spotify on Samsung Smart TV or PlayStation 4?

• Gig Goer
  • Is it possible to add a music visualiser or animations when playing Spotify on Samsung Smart TV or PlayStation 4?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Music] Canciones populares

Soy usuario desde hace años de spotify, pero quejo mucho de las 5 canciones populares que le ponen a cada artista, las deben estar haciendo segun los oyentes de hace pocos años, y no por sus exitos de decadas atras. Hay muchos casos en spotify de gru...

• Soy usuario desde hace años de spotify, pero quejo mucho de las 5 canciones populares que le ponen a cada artista, las deben estar haciendo segun los oyentes de hace pocos años, y no por sus exitos d...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No sound - blue sign appears to say "can't play current song"

Hiii, Songs appear to be playing - ie the time of each song moves on - but there is no sound and a message in blue appears at the top of the Spotify dashboard to say it cannot play the current song. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify. I've chec...

• Hiii,   Songs appear to be playing - ie the time of each song moves on - but there is no sound and a message in blue appears at the top of the Spotify dashboard to say it cannot play the curre...
  • klcanno
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs get automatically skipped after a few seconds in the web player

Hi, For around a week now, I am having the songs in the web player playing for 1-2 seconds and automatically skipping to play the next one. A week ago this happened for a few songs and eventually stopped at one, but now it is happening for all songs....

• Hi,   For around a week now, I am having the songs in the web player playing for 1-2 seconds and automatically skipping to play the next one. A week ago this happened for a few songs and event...
  • ThunderCough
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Windows Phone][Other] Stability update Windows Phone 10 app

The Windows Phone 10 Spotify app does 3 things is should be doing better:-It sometimes shuts down for no reason.-It loads things like searches and similar bands veeery slow.-It makes my phone run hot (an thus drains battery) for something as simple o...

• Casual Listener
  • The Windows Phone 10 Spotify app does 3 things is should be doing better: -It sometimes shuts down for no reason. -It loads things like searches and similar bands veeery slow. -It makes my phone r...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

SONOS

Trying to play my music on Sonos, I have an account with you all. It tells me (Sonos) need to upgrade my account with Spotify to become a full subscriber. Can you help me please!!

• Trying to play my music on Sonos, I have an account with you all. It tells me (Sonos) need to upgrade my account with Spotify to become a full subscriber. Can you help me please!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify error "Select a Preset/ Service Unavailable" while playing on Bose Sountouch 20

Hey! Its been a week since ive been facing this problem. I play any song or playlist on spotify and the song stops playing after a while and the player is paused. Bose Sountouch displays "Select a Preset or Explore Music on the Soundtouch App". It pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! Its been a week since ive been facing this problem. I play any song or playlist on spotify and the song stops playing after a while and the player is paused. Bose Sountouch displays "Select a Pr...
  • spovd12
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

not really an idea

So, this isnt an idea, but i couldnt find any answers to my problem and i've become very frustrated. If anyone has an answer to my problem my ears are open man. so ive been trying to listen to one artist and in one browser it will play, but with no s...

• So, this isnt an idea, but i couldnt find any answers to my problem and i've become very frustrated. If anyone has an answer to my problem my ears are open man. so ive been trying to listen to one ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect controlled with Google Now gives only 5 results

Hello Community, i am using Spotify Premium Connect (newest Version, Android newest version) in my Seat IBIZA ST car. There i can use Google Now to play some music of artist by choice. By example saying: "Play some Music from Limp Bizkit".Google Now ...

• Regular
  • Hello Community,   i am using Spotify Premium Connect (newest Version, Android newest version) in my Seat IBIZA ST car. There i can use Google Now to play some music of artist by choice. ...
  • Interfade
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Car
    Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes