Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is not listed in Windows Mobile 10 background apps

Even after reinstalling the Spotify app on my Lumia 950, the app is not listed in the "Background apps". This prevents me to set the options to allow it always in the background. All other installed apps are there: Background apps list

wp_ss_20161027_0001.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Even after reinstalling the Spotify app on my Lumia 950, the app is not listed in the "Background apps". This prevents me to set the options to allow it always in the background. All other installed ...
  • PiQie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem to remove playlist.

Hello, I have a problem with the spotify app on android, in the "Recently played" part of the application there is a playlist of a disabled user that makes it impossible for me to remove or hide the playlist, when I try to access this playlist it ask...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello, I have a problem with the spotify app on android, in the "Recently played" part of the application there is a playlist of a disabled user that makes it impossible for me to remove or h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No me aparecen canciones

Hola! Bueno, soy nuevo en Spotify y lo tengo hace 3 meses mas o menos con cuenta premium. Resulta que hay canciones que no me aparecen en Spotify y algunos de mis amigos si le aparece esas canciones. Aparece el Artista y no sus canciones. Por ejemplo...

• Hola! Bueno, soy nuevo en Spotify y lo tengo hace 3 meses mas o menos con cuenta premium. Resulta que hay canciones que no me aparecen en Spotify y algunos de mis amigos si le aparece esas&nbs...
  • Sauzmikii
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

[Desktop][Partnership] Topsify US Rock Top 50 Ad

The comercial advertising for the Topsify US Rock Top 40 announces Highly Suspect then plays a Shinedown song representing Highly Suspect and then anounces Highly Suspect and plays a Shinedown song to represent Highly Suspect. Someone should go and c...

• The comercial advertising for the Topsify US Rock Top 40 announces Highly Suspect then plays a Shinedown song representing Highly Suspect and then anounces Highly Suspect and plays a Shinedown song t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly has Disappeared

I'm 40 emails deep in an email thread with Spotify customer support trying to solve this, as well as reading the support forum. Issue: In mid-July my account was hacked into through Facebook and I had to get a new account. Ever since my 'stuff' was t...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm 40 emails deep in an email thread with Spotify customer support trying to solve this, as well as reading the support forum.   Issue:  In mid-July my account was hacked into through Fa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PSN

Hello. I'm having a problem. "Your account on PlayStation Network or Spotify is already linked to other accounts. Log out and try a different account. How do I fix?

• Hello. I'm having a problem.   "Your account on PlayStation Network or Spotify is already linked to other accounts. Log out and try a different account.   How do I fix?
  • NAXDON
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to find a specific song even though I can Google it and see it on playlists

I am trying to find "Santa Claus is a Black Man" which was featured on A John Waters Christmas. I see other Johns Waters albums, but not that one. I did a Google search with the song title and the word "spotify" and was able to find it under what loo...

• I am trying to find "Santa Claus is a Black Man" which was featured on A John Waters Christmas. I see other Johns Waters albums, but not that one. I did a Google search with the song title and the wo...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution help, ps4

I had my spotify connected to ps4, then accessed the spotify site and removed the access ps4, but now I can no longer connect the ps4 to spotify, always the error, "Error accessing the playstation network, try again later "

• I had my spotify connected to ps4, then accessed the spotify site and removed the access ps4, but now I can no longer connect the ps4 to spotify, always the error, "Error accessing the playstation ne...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone Daily Mix Update

We give Spotify 10$ per month but on Windows Phone Spotify Aplication doesn't exist Daily Mix. Please support Windows Phone...

• Casual Listener
  • We give Spotify 10$ per month but on Windows Phone Spotify Aplication doesn't exist Daily Mix. Please support Windows Phone... 
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Conect spotify to lg smart tv

I can't connect my android to my smart tv, a can't see de option spotify connect in my phone, and in the option devices not appear my tv. Not appear spotify connect. Is the last version.

• I can't connect my android to my smart tv, a can't see de option spotify connect in my phone, and in the option devices not appear my tv. Not appear spotify connect. Is the last version.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get my embedded player to work

Hello, I want to add the spotify player to our wordpress website. I have been trying to use this page https://developer.spotify.com/technologies/widgets/spotify-play-button/ but no matter what I do with the code, even when I can see it looks fine in ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I want to add the spotify player to our wordpress website. I have been trying to use this page https://developer.spotify.com/technologies/widgets/spotify-play-button/ but no matter what I do w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect to a device not working

This seems to be an only recent issue because I did not have this problem when I was a premium member 3 months ago. The issue is that I'll have music playing on one device, hooked up to a stereo and use another either android device or Mac to control...

• Regular
  • This seems to be an only recent issue because I did not have this problem when I was a premium member 3 months ago.  The issue is that I'll have music playing on one device, hooked up to a ster...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on LG Smart TV - 42LN5700

Hi, I've read that all 2013 LG Smart TV have spotify. I can not find app in smart world. ¿¿?? i'm from ARGENTINA

• Regular
  • Hi, I've read that all 2013 LG Smart TV have spotify. I can not find app in smart world. ¿¿?? i'm from ARGENTINA
  • carlosvera571
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Half an album gone

An album from an artist I like came out October 28th. It was on Spotify in full and I listened to it throughout the weekend; now only 5 songs from the album are available. What happened? Is this the artist's decision? I'm getting a little frustrated ...

• An album from an artist I like came out October 28th. It was on Spotify in full and I listened to it throughout the weekend; now only 5 songs from the album are available.   What happened? Is ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant open Spotify in WLAN

Hey People! As soon as I want to open any Spotify Websites, it says "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR" and I cant open any spotify websites. Neither in any browser nor on my phone. But as soon as I leave the house with my phone, I can suddenly open spotify wit...

• Hey People!   As soon as I want to open any Spotify Websites, it says "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR" and I cant open any spotify websites. Neither in any browser nor on my phone.   But as soo...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Music on the Echo Dot?

The title kinda explains it in whole, there are a few songs I have downloaded on my PC I'd like to port over to my new echo dot here, and I'm not really certain how to do that other than through spotify. Then I realized she can't download music well ...

• Casual Listener
  • The title kinda explains it in whole, there are a few songs I have downloaded on my PC I'd like to port over to my new echo dot here, and I'm not really certain how to do that other than through spot...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Windows 10 mobile - problemas modo offline

Tengo un lumia 535, cuento con suscripción premium, descargue canciones desde hace tiempo y durante un mes sí las reproducía con flecha verde (sin conexión) llevo casi 2 meses sin poderlas escuchar más que conectado a datos o wifi, ¿Qué puedo hacer? ...

• Tengo un lumia 535, cuento con suscripción premium, descargue canciones desde hace tiempo y durante un mes sí las reproducía con flecha verde (sin conexión) llevo casi 2 meses sin poderlas escuchar m...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Free service not shuffling all the way through playlist before repeating songs

I created a 150-song playlist on my free service, giving me what I want to listen to at the moment. However, the service does not shuffle all the way through the playlist before repeating some songs, sometimes many times. I've heard "Don't Fear the R...

• I created a 150-song playlist on my free service, giving me what I want to listen to at the moment. However, the service does not shuffle all the way through the playlist before repeating some songs,...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes