Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Bad sound quality on PS4

Before the spotify app came out for PS4 I always played music from my phone to the speakers through a 3.5mm headset jack. The sound quality was great and it worked good. The PS4 app is way easier to use and works a lot faster without wires (:D) but i...

• Before the spotify app came out for PS4 I always played music from my phone to the speakers through a 3.5mm headset jack. The sound quality was great and it worked good. The PS4 app is way easier to ...
  • Deni123
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Não é possivel se conectar ao spotify. tentando de novo

Não estou conseguindo ouvir musicas no SPOTIFY WEB, ele conecta, entra, mas quando aperto play em uma musica aparece a seguinte mensagem "não é possivel se conectar ao spotify. tentando de novo" e fica carregando, acontece em todos os navegadores que...

problema.PNG
  • Não estou conseguindo ouvir musicas no SPOTIFY WEB, ele conecta, entra, mas quando aperto play em uma musica aparece a seguinte mensagem "não é possivel se conectar ao spotify. tentando de novo" e fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Music] Artist and Composer mixed up in whole Spotify Classical Music catalog

Hi all, I noticed that in some or most classical albums the artist often is mixed up with the composer. In the following examples I would like to display this issue. 1) Alison Balsom is the artist, Johann Fasch is the composer. Shouldn't the artist b...

IMG_0085.PNG IMG_0086.PNG IMG_2229.PNG IMG_0087.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Hi all,  I noticed that in some or most classical albums the artist often is mixed up with the composer.  In the following examples I would like to display this issue.  1) Alis...
  • jenyria
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Accidentally deleted Starred playlist

So I accidentally deleted my Starred playlist a while ago, and I just found the "Recover Playlist" tab, and recovered it... but now it's not showing up how it was, with the Star. On my phone and desktop client, it's just named "Starred", and with pla...

• Casual Listener
  • So I accidentally deleted my Starred playlist a while ago, and I just found the "Recover Playlist" tab, and recovered it... but now it's not showing up how it was, with the Star. On my phone and desk...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Chromecast issue

When trying to connect to multiple Chromecast 1 devices, Spotify shows the "Login Failed" message after hanging on the Spotify logo

• When trying to connect to multiple Chromecast 1 devices, Spotify shows the "Login Failed" message after hanging on the Spotify logo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium but can't share from laptop/phone on TV

Have you had this problem? When trying to share to screen it doesn't appear.I use my login id (not email) and correct password so that is not an issue.Also I tried to connect to the tv via my laptop application but it only sees my phone. I manage to ...

• Have you had this problem? When trying to share to screen it doesn't appear. I use my login id (not email) and correct password so that is not an issue. Also I tried to connect to the tv via m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song "ser mejor" by Robbie Williams from the album "Sing when you´re winning"

The Song "ser mejor" by Robbie Williams from the album "Sing when you´re winning" is 24:19 min, but the song only play until 3:10 minPlease Fix it

• Casual Listener
  • The Song "ser mejor" by Robbie Williams from the album "Sing when you´re winning" is 24:19 min, but the song only play until 3:10 min Please Fix it
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sony hometheatre with spotify

I use spotify in Sony hometheatre and I can use only my own playlists. I found new tracks and albums, but not other playlists... is there some reason why?

• I use spotify in Sony hometheatre and I can use only my own playlists. I found new tracks and albums, but not other playlists... is there some reason why?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook login, Samsung tv app.

I signed up for Spotify with Facebook. It works fine with my iPhone and iPad but will not long in to my Samsung tv. Any ideas?

• I signed up for Spotify with Facebook. It works fine with my iPhone and iPad but will not long in to my Samsung tv. Any ideas?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative playlist not visible

So I wanted to make a collaborative playlist for a party I'm hosting, but no one can see it. I asked a friend to make one and the same problem occurs. Anyone knows a sollution?

• So I wanted to make a collaborative playlist for a party I'm hosting, but no one can see it. I asked a friend to make one and the same problem occurs. Anyone knows a sollution?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Imported iTunes playlist - songs not playable on web browser

Hi, I imported my iTunes playlists, wanting to use one in particular. On the desktop version of Spotify, I can play all the tracks in the playlist, and in the metadata of each track it shows an album on Spotify that the track comes from, rather than ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...t shows an album on Spotify that the track comes from, rather than the album it's tagged with on my local files.   I made the playlist public, and when I click on the link to it and view it in a...
  • ben_wren
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows Mobile APP Won't Install on SD Card

Days ago I tried to install the app, but it only works when I installed it in the internal memory of the device.Now it's taking up too much space and I can not move (get the error 0x80073d0b) the app to the SD card. Windows Version: Windows Mobile 10...

• Days ago I tried to install the app, but it only works when I installed it in the internal memory of the device. Now it's taking up too much space and I can not move (get the error 0x80073d0b) the a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromecast without internet

Hello, Chromecast is available to Premium members and it allows it to be casted to your TV (through Chromecast), however I found out that you cannot cast downloaded music from Spotify to the Chromecast - it seems that it only works for music streamin...

• Hello, Chromecast is available to Premium members and it allows it to be casted to your TV (through Chromecast), however I found out that you cannot cast downloaded music from Spotify to the Chromeca...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists greyed out in Sonos

Suddenly today, all my playlists on spotify are greyed out in my Sonos system (whihc is pretty much 99% of where I listen to spotify) - I can play individual songs and albums, browse the spotify playlists ok, it's just my own playlists that are inert...

• Suddenly today, all my playlists on spotify are greyed out in my Sonos system (whihc is pretty much 99% of where I listen to spotify) - I can play individual songs and albums, browse the sp...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where do i find the ones i follow?

hi, This must be something that is off course possible, but I can't find...Where can I find a list of the persons/artist I follow? The button /follow/ shows me a list of who i cán follow...but not of them witch i follow already.. :s Thanks in advance...

• Casual Listener
  • hi,   This must be something that is off course possible, but  I can't find... Where can I find a list of the persons/artist I follow?   The button /follow/ shows me a list of who...
  • JustSteveKing
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to Sonos Play 1

Hi all,I found this:https://news.spotify.com/us/2016/08/30/spotify-partners-with-sonos-to-unveil-new-era-of-connected-home-listening/Is it live yet and, if so, how do I connect my [Samsung] Android phone to my Play 1 please? Bob

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I found this: https://news.spotify.com/us/2016/08/30/spotify-partners-with-sonos-to-unveil-new-era-of-connected-home-listening/ Is it live yet and, if so, how do I connect my [Samsung] And...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bittersweet by Ellie Goulding

Is this song not licensed by Spotify? This song is from The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn - Part 2 album, and it's the only song in the album that's greyed out. On my iPhone, the track doesn't even show up. I live in the US.

• Is this song not licensed by Spotify? This song is from The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn - Part 2 album, and it's the only song in the album that's greyed out. On my iPhone, the track doesn't even sho...
  • kartikzzz
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Chromecast podcasts

Hi,Why is it not possible to stream podcasts on Chromecast? I try to listen to swedish public radio (SR- p1 > tankar för dagen) and I get the massage that it cannot play while connected to Chromecast. Playing it with headphones works fine.Why is'nt t...

• Hi, Why is it not possible to stream podcasts on Chromecast? I try to listen to swedish public radio (SR- p1 > tankar för dagen) and I get the massage that it cannot play while connected to C...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Playlist not finding saved songs

Hello, I've got an old playlist of 72 songs. But when I click on the playlist, the songs don't appear. The songs are just not in the playlist. Some of them are greyed out but most of them are just missing. How to recover those songs? Thanks

• Hello,  I've got an old playlist of 72 songs. But when I click on the playlist, the songs don't appear. The songs are just not in the playlist. Some of them are greyed out but most of them are ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No download possible when connected to VPN

Hello all,I'm using a private L2TP/IPSec VPN server (located at my home) when connecting my Windows 10 Phone (Lumia930) to public WLANs to secure communication. If the phone is connected this way, it is not possible to start downloading songs for off...

• Hello all, I'm using a private L2TP/IPSec VPN server (located at my home) when connecting my Windows 10 Phone (Lumia930) to public WLANs to secure communication. If the phone is connected this w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes