Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! No audio on heos

A few days ago I suddenly got no audio on my Heos 5. Track plays on iPad but no sound in Heos. Sound is ok if I switch to iPad speakers. Same from samsung S6 and other phones. Heos FW, Heos app and Spotify is up to date. Soundcloud and radio work on ...

• A few days ago I suddenly got no audio on my Heos 5. Track plays on iPad but no sound in Heos. Sound is ok if I switch to iPad speakers. Same from samsung S6 and other phones. Heos FW, Heos app and S...
  • K-Rohr
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Better communication from the developer's side

(Sorry, wall of text following)I have loved the Spotify Service ever since I've switched over from Google Play Music just a few months ago... I switched mainly because of the student discount and learned to love it because of the excellent Discover w...

• (Sorry, wall of text following) I have loved the Spotify Service ever since I've switched over from Google Play Music just a few months ago... I switched mainly because of the student discount and l...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon fire tv playlists not showing up with new update

My Spotify app on my Amazon just updated on July 20th, and now only my saved songs, not playlists will show up. Is there a fix for this?

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify app on my Amazon just updated on July 20th, and now only my saved songs, not playlists will show up. Is there a fix for this?
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Klipsch G17 Air

Hello everyone,I just bought a Klipsch G17 Air who works with AirPlay or DLNA, but I can not make it work with Spotify on Android. Can you tell me if it's possible to use Spotify and why my device doesn't appear in the list of devices ?Thank you.Juli...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, I just bought a Klipsch G17 Air who works with AirPlay or DLNA, but I can not make it work with Spotify on Android. Can you tell me if it's possible to use Spotify and why my devic...
  • lejuju33
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists or Your Music?

When you find songs or albums that you like, do you simply press 'save' to your music, or do you add them to a playlist?Personally, if I like a song or an album, I will just save it. However, I have set it so that my saved songs are available offline...

• Roadie
  • When you find songs or albums that you like, do you simply press 'save' to your music, or do you add them to a playlist? Personally, if I like a song or an album, I will just save it. However, I hav...
  • AdLadz
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows Phone & Windows Desktop Cannot Delete Playlists

Could someome please help me, i am currently using my Windows Phone and my Windows Laptop, since downloading spotify on both two years ago i now have premium and am unable to delete any of my playlists, i have attempted to resolve the issue by un ins...

• Casual Listener
  • Could someome please help me, i am currently using my Windows Phone and my Windows Laptop, since downloading spotify on both two years ago i now have premium and am unable to delete any of my playlis...
  • jennawalker
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Links broken when clicking on (few not all) artist names

Not sure what's up and whether or not anyone else is experiencing this but on occasion, an artists page will not display. It will use the "Something went wrong" page which usually means a page doesn't connect or isn't linked properly as I understand ...

• Regular
  • Not sure what's up and whether or not anyone else is experiencing this but on occasion, an artists page will not display. It will use the "Something went wrong" page which usually means a page doesn'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songkick Displays Only Major Cities

I book and promote concerts in Western Massachusetts. Every week I add our concerts to the Songkick database in the hopes that our shows will be displayed in the "On Tour" section of the Artist page. Despite doing this for over a year now, I have onl...

• Casual Listener
  • I book and promote concerts in Western Massachusetts. Every week I add our concerts to the Songkick database in the hopes that our shows will be displayed in the "On Tour" section of the Artist page....
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Get web player to work when flash is click to play

The latest firefox, and my chrome at work have now made flash "click to play" due to the numerous security issues with flash. However, Spotify web player requires flash to run. When flash is set to "click to play" the web player complains that flash ...

• Music Fan
  • The latest firefox, and my chrome at work have now made flash "click to play" due to the numerous security issues with flash.   However, Spotify web player requires flash to run. When flash is...
  • danfreedom23
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Emails and some playlists are in French.

Hi I have been using Spotify for over a year now and suddenly my emails from Spotify are in French not English. Also some playlists and the 'discovery' playlist are in French but everything else is in English.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have been using Spotify for over a year now and suddenly my emails from Spotify are in French not English. Also some playlists and the 'discovery' playlist are in French but everything else is i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Spotify app not working (freezing) [ANDROID]

Hello.My spotify app on android started to not responding when a launch it. Always when I start to play Spotify on my phone, it freezes randomly, but generally before I could enter on a playlist. I did a reinstallation (but not clean, because I dont ...

• Regular
  • Hello. My spotify app on android started to not responding when a launch it. Always when I start to play Spotify on my phone, it freezes randomly, but generally before I could enter on a playlist. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I set a max track length?

Is there a setting which would allow songs to stop playing or crossfade to the next song after a set length of time, say 1.5 minutes?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a setting which would allow songs to stop playing or crossfade to the next song after a set length of time, say 1.5 minutes?
  • garimavyas
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to play entire playlist on Samsung Smart TV

On my Samsung Smart TV, I can browse my Spotify playlists and select the "+" button behind a song, but how do I play the entire playlist (or queue it)?

• Casual Listener
  • On my Samsung Smart TV, I can browse my Spotify playlists and select the "+" button behind a song, but how do I play the entire playlist (or queue it)?
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player can't work in Chrome..

i use windows 10 with chrome 52.0.2743.82 m (64-bit) ,installed Flash and shockwave too. try to clear temp file and cookie, but black all the timeIE also have this problem p.s i have poor english ~ sorry for this

• Casual Listener
  • i use windows 10 with chrome 52.0.2743.82 m (64-bit) ,installed Flash and shockwave too.   try to clear temp file and cookie, but black all the time IE also have this problem &...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Volvo XC90 app not connecting

Since a few days ago I'm not able to use the Spotify app in the new XC90.It shows "welcome to Spotify" but it is loading forever. Know of several other users having the same issue.

• Casual Listener
  • Since a few days ago I'm not able to use the Spotify app in the new XC90. It shows "welcome to Spotify" but it is loading forever. Know of several other users having the same issue.
  • edmondschan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Does offline count?

At the end of the year, when Spotify tells you how many hours of music you have streamed in the year, does listening to music offline on my iPod count towards this total?

• Roadie
  • At the end of the year, when Spotify tells you how many hours of music you have streamed in the year, does listening to music offline on my iPod count towards this total?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PS4 skipping songs instead of playing it bug!

Everytime I click play on a song in my playlist, it would then skip the song. I would have to keep tapping "X" until it finally plays, or I would try to go to the previous song and back. Uninstall to reinstall doesn't work nor does logging in and out...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I click play on a song in my playlist, it would then skip the song. I would have to keep tapping "X" until it finally plays, or I would try to go to the previous song and back. Uninstall to...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

"Can't play current song" for all songs! multiple laptop issue?

As a software developer I have two laptops and both with dual-boot Linux/Windows 10, lets call them laptop1 and laptop2. Most of the time I only use laptop1 and mostly I am just using Linux. Since there is no proper support for spotify as native prog...

• Regular
  • As a software developer I have two laptops and both with dual-boot Linux/Windows 10, lets call them laptop1 and laptop2.   Most of the time I only use laptop1 and mostly I am just using Linux....
  • Backfire349
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[PS3] Latest update made playback unstable

I was recently forced to install the update to version 1.16.1-5fabbbb on my PS3, and it fabbbbulously sucks. Whenever I try to play something else, regardless of whether I am already listening to music, or my previous list ended, it appears to play ~...

• Casual Listener
  • I was recently forced to install the update to version 1.16.1-5fabbbb on my PS3, and it fabbbbulously sucks. Whenever I try to play something else, regardless of whether I am already listening to mus...
  • semidead
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ps3
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spinnin records ad (don diablo)

Spotify stops working each time the Spinnin' Records ad is played.The ad doesn't actually play.. it simply doesn't work. Same thing happened about a month ago with the same ad.Work around back then was to just click the ad, play 10 seconds of a song ...

• Spotify stops working each time the Spinnin' Records ad is played. The ad doesn't actually play.. it simply doesn't work.   Same thing happened about a month ago with the same ad. Work ...
  • JoAnnK
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes