Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

About the Muted Jazz playlist

Hey folks !Is there any one of you a Muted Jazz playlist follower?I found it being different recently. (Link below)https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/7JBCcJbLHBpzcrYQ4q47DRIt used to be soothing jazz songs ; now it became ... idk, decent?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey folks ! Is there any one of you a Muted Jazz playlist follower? I found it being different recently. (Link below) https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/7JBCcJbLHBpzcrYQ4q47DR It ...
  • nnlife82
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover change??

Hello, i've a problem with the Cover from my Mix of the Week. This Cover dosen't change anymore and my Ex-girlfriend is on it. Is there a way how i can change it? Or that the Cover change automatically? Thx 4 help

• Hello,    i've a problem with the Cover from my Mix of the Week. This Cover dosen't change anymore and my Ex-girlfriend is on it. Is there a way how i can change it? Or that the Cover cha...
  • minable
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

(fixed) Spotify not responding to Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless Touch Controls

Hello, Spotify doesn't respond to the Touch controls of the Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wirelesshowever the headphones do know they are in a application because they dont call people when i double tap. which they normally would do if i was on my home scre...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Spotify doesn't respond to the Touch controls of the Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless however the headphones do know they are in a application because they dont call peop...
  • x4v33r
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Disappear

I always save some albums to my playlist and some albums just disappear today. it said ' This song is not available. if you have the file on your computer you can import it.'why i need to import it ? if i have the file i don't even use spotify . Does...

• I always save some albums to my playlist and some albums just disappear today. it said ' This song is not available. if you have the file on your computer you can import it.' why i need to import it...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

my account wants me to get a Adobe flash drive but i already have one

my Spotify account isn't letting me in my account because i need a Adobe flash drive, but the thing is my Chromebook already have one already downloaded in its program.

• my Spotify account isn't letting me in my account because i need a Adobe flash drive, but the thing is my Chromebook already have one already downloaded in its program. 
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist playing tracks not on list

I just made a playlist of only 10 songs and for some reason the list is playing songs from the artists on the list that are not on the list in addition to the ones that are. why is this happening?

• Casual Listener
  • I just made a playlist of only 10 songs and for some reason the list is playing songs from the artists on the list that are not on the list in addition to the ones that are. why is this happening?
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Storage

I recently changed my phone and need to download all my Songs again, but my storage is very small and therefore I need them in my SD card and a few weeks ago, I could just simply change the place where the songs save by just changing it in the settin...

• I recently changed my phone and need to download all my Songs again, but my storage is very small and therefore I need them in my SD card and a few weeks ago, I could just simply change the place whe...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist

I just made a playlist and it is playing songs not on the list. the artists are on the list but the songs are not. why?

• Casual Listener
  • I just made a playlist and it is playing songs not on the list. the artists are on the list but the songs are not. why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Play Button : random certificat error in Internet Explorer (spotilocal.com)

Hi, I've a problem in my company since i've integrated a spotify play button in a web page. Ramdomly, an error occurs in computers. This error specifies tha the certificat is not recognized. The certificate generated by Spotify seems in this cas invo...

• Hi,   I've a problem in my company since i've integrated a spotify play button in a web page. Ramdomly, an error occurs in computers. This error specifies tha the certificat is not recognized....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect and Volume Control not working on Samsung TV - Tizen OS

Hello, I'm really happy to finally see the Spotify app in the Tizen SmartHub. Sadly, I have to report a few issues for version 1.0.2: While not logged in the app on the TV (at the steps explaining how to connect), Spotify Connect is not working (devi...

• Roadie
  • Hello,   I'm really happy to finally see the Spotify app in the Tizen SmartHub. Sadly, I have to report a few issues for version 1.0.2:   While not logged in the app on the TV (at the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Denon Spotify App

Hi there. Since a few day a get an "Empty List" message when using Spotify on two different Denon Ceol Piccolo N5 and a "No Internet Connection" message on a Denon X4000. Does anyone else has this problem and an solution? thxHahney

• Hi there. Since a few day a get an "Empty List" message when using Spotify on two different Denon Ceol Piccolo N5 and a "No Internet Connection" message on a Denon X4000.   Does anyone else ha...
  • billsgirl402000
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound Quality - In home Studio why is it not the same as?????

Aloha All, So I have a Home Studio, I do listen and pay for Spotify and have for years. Anyways, My question is this, why is the sound quality not the same as itunes, or GrooveMP3 or Pandora HQ streaming? I have Mackie Studio Monitors with a Apogee A...

• Casual Listener
  • Aloha All,   So I have a Home Studio, I do listen and pay for Spotify and have for years. Anyways, My question is this, why is the sound quality not the same as itunes, or GrooveMP3 or Pandora...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Kindle - Only part of playlist available?

I have an Amazon Kindle with the Spotify app. It's a recent model, but not the newest. One of my playlists is 152 songs, but the kindle app says its only 129. On my phone, all 152 show up, so it's not local files from my laptop that I'm missing. I've...

• I have an Amazon Kindle with the Spotify app. It's a recent model, but not the newest. One of my playlists is 152 songs, but the kindle app says its only 129. On my phone, all 152 show up, so it's no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome OS Flash issue

Hey, I seem to be having problems with the web version of Spotify. Whenever I open it, it says that I don't have Adobe Flash installed and I need to install it. When I click on the link it says something about how my chormebook always has the latest ...

• Hey, I seem to be having problems with the web version of Spotify. Whenever I open it, it says that I don't have Adobe Flash installed and I need to install it. When I click on the link it says somet...
  • Bigtrapster
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need to logout from spotify on ps4

Hi ,There is another spotify account logged in my ps4 and the free trial is finished, actually its not my account and my email so i need to logout this account so i can use my real account , how can i do that ?

• Hi , There is another spotify account logged in my ps4 and the free trial is finished, actually its not my account and my email so i need to logout this account so i can use my real account , how ...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify & Now TV

When I first plugged in my Now Tv box you used to be able to control the Spotify app on it from your iPhone, computer, iPad etc...Now this feature seems to have stopped working. None of my devices can see the Now Tv although recognise of a user is us...

• Casual Listener
  • When I first plugged in my Now Tv box you used to be able to control the Spotify app on it from your iPhone, computer, iPad etc... Now this feature seems to have stopped working. None of my device...
  • zoero77
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution One Certain Artist not playing

So I figured out how to work the sound. I wanted to add some Taylor Swift songs. I did that but it will not play those songs. Spotify will play all the songs but that one. Any ideas? Is this normal?

• Casual Listener
  • So I figured out how to work the sound. I wanted to add some Taylor Swift songs. I did that but it will not play those songs. Spotify will play all the songs but that one. Any ideas? Is this normal?
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist shuffle issue

For some reason my selected playlist no longer plays in order, it will play one song then jump back to a song on my Starred playlist.It's like it's auto set to shuffle but defaulting back to Starred after one song.So if I'm listening to Discover week...

• For some reason my selected playlist no longer plays in order, it will play one song then jump back to a song on my Starred playlist. It's like it's auto set to shuffle but defaulting back to Starre...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes