Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect for Vizio

I used to be able to control my music from my iphone on the Vizio Spotify App, but i tried it today, and it stopped working. I tried restarting, and reinstalling the app on all my devices but to no avail. Its really frustrating since Ive been payng f...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to control my music from my iphone on the Vizio Spotify App, but i tried it today, and it stopped working. I tried restarting, and reinstalling the app on all my devices but to no a...
  • batbran
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps opening in Mac app. How to stay in web player?

Hello all, When I click the play button on the web player in my browser, the Spotify Mac app is opening to play the music. Since I don't have much RAM in my computer and opening the app takes a while, I'd like to play it instantly in the browser. Doe...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello all,   When I click the play button on the web player in my browser, the Spotify Mac app is opening to play the music. Since I don't have much RAM in my computer and opening the ...
  • OSC4R
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Show top artists

Hello, I have the setting on for spotify to show my recently played artists, but when my friend checked out my profile on his phone, it didn't show anything.Please could someone check my profile to see if it's there for you?Checking on phone and comp...

• Roadie
  • Hello, I have the setting on for spotify to show my recently played artists, but when my friend checked out my profile on his phone, it didn't show anything. Please could someone check my profile to...
  • AdLadz
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify says the song is unavailable. Using Windows 10

Everytime I try to listen to a song it doesnt play AT ALL!!! A blue message line comes up and says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." I don't have any music files on my computer, thats why I have Sp...

• Everytime I try to listen to a song it doesnt play AT ALL!!! A blue message line comes up and says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." I don't have ...
  • Jannetteee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

XML code found at download.spotify.com

Hey guys, my name is Mario Campos, I'm an Application Developer at Intel Costa Rica and found the following bug: When entering download.spotify.com I get an XML code with with an error tag and a message saying "Access Denied". I have attached a snaps...

• Hey guys, my name is Mario Campos, I'm an Application Developer at Intel Costa Rica and found the following bug:   When entering download.spotify.com I get an XML code with with an error tag a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player Not Working

Whenever I try to load up spotify it just shows this screen, it was working just fine yesterday. I tried to fix it by deleting my browser history, but nothing changed.

Spotify Not working.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to load up spotify it just shows this screen, it was working just fine yesterday. I tried to fix it by deleting my browser history, but nothing changed.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify With Car

Hello. I just got a 2013 Honda CRV EX, which included bluetooth. I am able to switch it into bluetooth audio mode, but it plays from the default audio player (I'm using a Nokia Lumia 822 w/ Windows Phone 8.1) rather than spotify. Some internet resear...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I just got a 2013 Honda CRV EX, which included bluetooth. I am able to switch it into bluetooth audio mode, but it plays from the default audio player (I'm using a Nokia Lumia 822 w/ Windows P...
  • rrc-mx
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files in a playlist

I have local files in my playlist, can other people listen to the 'local files' music even if they don't have it on their computer/iTunes?

• I have local files in my playlist, can other people listen to the 'local files' music even if they don't have it on their computer/iTunes?
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No access to Spotify on my SONOS set-up.

I need help, how do I get in contact with Spotify? How do I start a support case? My SONOS set-up dosn't work anymore. I have used spotify together with SONOS for some years now and everything have worked fine until now. I have not done anything in m...

• Casual Listener
  • I need help, how do I get in contact with Spotify? How do I start a support case?   My SONOS set-up dosn't work anymore. I have used spotify together with SONOS for some years now and everythi...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Connect] Using Spotify Connect on Onkyo 838 receiver

Hey,Whenever I use spotify to play music on my receiver it looses sync way to fast/easy when I put my tablet/smartphone aside, even if only for some moments. This needs improvement. The other thing is, even when I'm away from my home network, (I.e. @...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, Whenever I use spotify to play music on my receiver it looses sync way to fast/easy when I put my tablet/smartphone aside, even if only for some moments. This needs improvement.   The ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 App

I can't link my Spotify account on PS4 because It's already linked with an old account of ps3 that I don't remember so I can't unlink it. There's something I can do? HELP PLEASE

• I can't link my Spotify account on PS4 because It's already linked with an old account of ps3 that I don't remember so I can't unlink it. There's something I can do? HELP PLEASE
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error en el Ps4

Se reporta problemas al momento de ejecutar la aplicacion SPOTIFY en la consola ps4 sale el siguiente mensaje de error "SE PRODUJO UN ERROR (E-80E80400" , agradecere su apoyo para la solucion del caso.

• Se reporta problemas al momento de ejecutar la aplicacion SPOTIFY en la consola ps4 sale el siguiente mensaje de error "SE PRODUJO UN ERROR (E-80E80400" , agradecere su apoyo para la solucion del cas...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Sync 3 not showing all music.

2016 F150 Sync 3 App Link not showing all artists and albums. The artist list goes all the way to m and the albums go all the way to f and the ends. Any idea how to correct this.

• 2016 F150 Sync 3 App Link not showing all artists and albums. The artist list goes all the way to m and the albums go all the way to f and the ends. Any idea how to correct this.
  • killjoy3366
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed song on accident. Can i have it recovered?

Subject says all. Just removed a song, and i love all my songs. Can it please be recovered?

• Casual Listener
  • Subject says all. Just removed a song, and i love all my songs. Can it please be recovered?
  • amorytin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums missing / disappearing?

Hey! I recognized, that some newer albums are missing... :-( The Black Keys - "Turn Blue" (The single "Fever" is available... :-O) Wolfmother - "New Crown" And over night the album "Steal the Light" from The Cat Empire disappeared... Whats going on t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I recognized, that some newer albums are missing... :-( The Black Keys - "Turn Blue" (The single "Fever" is available... :-O) Wolfmother - "New Crown" And over night the album "Steal the Light...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Playback issues on PS4 or PSN ...

Hi everyone, Up until recently I have enjoyed Spotify on all my devices linked all together, never had any problems until now. Over the last few days, Spotify on my PS4 simply refuses to play anything. Here's and example: Spotify loads no problem, le...

• Hi everyone,  Up until recently I have enjoyed Spotify on all my devices linked all together, never had any problems until now.  Over the last few days, Spotify on my PS4 simply refuses...
  • venomizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [PS4] SHuffle only selects first several songs in a line

Okay, so here's my issue: I have a ton of albums on my Spotify for PS4, however, when I go and click shuffle, it will only select from the top few albums. if I start at the beginning of the first album it will select songs from the three albums or so...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so here's my issue:   I have a ton of albums on my Spotify for PS4, however, when I go and click shuffle, it will only select from the top few albums. if I start at the beginning of the ...
  • Kylestien
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify connect still resampling to 48kHz on CC1 on newest firmware 1.20.66189

Hi there,Nice greetings from Austria/ViennaI.…after upgrading to fw. 1.20.66189 on my US chromecast version 1, Spotify premium (connect) on the chromecast 1 stick is still resampling audio from 44,1 kHz to 48kHz on HDMI.To be sure I even did a factor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, Nice greetings from Austria/Vienna I. …after upgrading to fw. 1.20.66189 on my US chromecast version 1, Spotify premium (connect) on the chromecast 1 stick is still resampling audio from...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't Login to Spotify Player or Web Player

Just keeps saying incorrect username and password on the desktop player and then authentication error on the web player? Oddly enough I'm able to login to the community and post a forum post though :S Can someone help? EDIT: I'm not using facebook to...

• Casual Listener
  • Just keeps saying incorrect username and password on the desktop player and then authentication error on the web player?   Oddly enough I'm able to login to the community and post a forum post...
  • mwilkinson888
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

funny thing happened with playlists

Hello i'm new herei've made some playlists and one is "INFJ":the issue is that unless i deleted it a long time ago and thats why i cant find it,"INFJ" is listed as a colaborative list yet i cant find it on the my playlists menu or remove it from bein...

• Hello i'm new here i've made some playlists and one is "INFJ": the issue is that unless i deleted it a long time ago and thats why i cant find it,"INFJ" is listed as a colaborative list yet i cant ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes