Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

PS3 freezes on start

Hi there On my PS3 spotify opens only the first screen with logo and 3 things under keep turning, but nothing more happens, i already try to uninstall and re install, log off from PSN, reboot 10 times, nothing..... keeps on the entry screen already i...

• Hi there   On my PS3 spotify opens only the first screen with logo and 3 things under keep turning, but nothing more happens, i already try to uninstall and re install, log off from PSN, reboo...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No e-mail notifications

I don't receive any email notifcations. I do receive notifications on Android. My email address is correct in my account settings. All push and email notifications are set to on in https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/notifications/ There are no emails...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't receive any email notifcations. I do receive notifications on Android. My email address is correct in my account settings. All push and email notifications are set to on in https://www.s...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Notification Center?

I'm curious as to what happened to the "Notifications" tab with the bell icon? Sometimes is shows and sometimes it doesn't. It doesnt show more than it shows. Now all I have is the "Messages" tab. Anyone know what the problem is?

• Community Legend
  • I'm curious as to what happened to the "Notifications" tab with the bell icon? Sometimes is shows and sometimes it doesn't. It doesnt show more than it shows. Now all I have is the "Messages" tab. An...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep filling my collection space

Hi,I keep getting an error and also am not allowed to save anymore albums to my area- it says i have filled it? How can i increase my storage space, without having to delete my content/ Regards Rob

• Hi, I keep getting an error and also am not allowed to save anymore albums to my area- it says i have filled it? How can i increase my storage space, without having to delete my content/   Re...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help deactivating an account

I deactivated the facebook account linked to a certain email address and I've been trying to delete the Spotify account linked to that email address to use it for another account I primarily use now, but to log in again to that account to deactivate ...

• I deactivated the facebook account linked to a certain email address and I've been trying to delete the Spotify account linked to that email address to use it for another account I primarily use now,...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Facebook Login

I am a Spotify Premium user. I'm currently using a chromebook and found that my spotify had logged out. When I went to log in through my Facebook account, it said it was wrong. I've checked it from every angle and it is not wrong. I would really love...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a Spotify Premium user.  I'm currently using a chromebook and found that my spotify had logged out.  When I went to log in through my Facebook account, it said it was wrong.  I've...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink Spotify Account from PSN Account

I linked my account with a PSN account in the past. I have had a few and cannot remember which one I signed into. I would like to remove it from this account and sign into my new account. Any ideas? I'm having some difficulty getting into my older PS...

• Casual Listener
  • I linked my account with a PSN account in the past. I have had a few and cannot remember which one I signed into. I would like to remove it from this account and sign into my new account. Any ideas? ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify client stops syncing

I need to know if exists some limitation on adding tracks to a playlist (using WEB API), because im trying to add tracks approximately every three minutes, and after some hours of working property my spotify client doesnt sync anymore. I have to rest...

• I need to know if exists some limitation on adding tracks to a playlist (using WEB API), because im trying to add tracks approximately every three minutes, and after some hours of working property my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issue with Spotify on Roku -- Stuck in Spotify Screensaver

I just installed the new Spotify Channel on my Roku 2. Everything started out fine -- installed properly and initially played ok. Then the Spotify channel went into a screensaver mode (not the RoKu screensaver; this is particular to the Spotify chann...

• Casual Listener
  • I just installed the new Spotify Channel on my Roku 2. Everything started out fine -- installed properly and initially played ok. Then the Spotify channel went into a screensaver mode (not the RoKu s...
  • Ngoebel46
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Mouse Scrolling Issues!

my spotify IU scrolls too fast when I use mouse/touchpad. Anyone know the fix? I expect it's a common problem.

• Casual Listener
  • my spotify IU scrolls too fast when I use mouse/touchpad. Anyone know the fix? I expect it's a common problem.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Loyal customer for years

I have been a loyal customer for years and I recently bought a new smart tv and it will not let me log in my Spotify on the tv it keeps saying there's an issue with my account. And of course there's no phone number to call someone to get ahold of thi...

• I have been a loyal customer for years and I recently bought a new smart tv and it will not let me log in my Spotify on the tv it keeps saying there's an issue with my account. And of course there's ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dumb Question....Maybe. Where is Home on Windows 7

On my iphone, the home screen shows me "Recently Played" "Just For You" and so on. I'm running Windows 7 and I do not see a Home icon, the closest thing I can find to Home is "Overview" but it does not show Recently Played or the Just For You compala...

• Regular
  • On my iphone, the home screen shows me "Recently Played" "Just For You" and so on.   I'm running Windows 7 and I do not see a Home icon, the closest thing I can find to Home is "Overview" but ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Home Alone
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how to listen local files on ps4?

well i got a song i want what is not in Spotify and i downloaded it, and when i put it in a playlist and on my iPhone it works but if i try to do it on a ps4 it won't work any help?

• Visitor
  • well i got a song i want what is not in Spotify and i downloaded it, and when i put it in a playlist and on my iPhone it works but if i try to do it on a ps4 it won't work any help?
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

LG SmartTV vs Chromecast

So let me just clarify that I do not have a premium account.So why can I cast/connect spotify on my cellphone with my old tv that uses chromecast. But CAN'T do it on my newer LG smart tv?I could understand not having access to some funcionalities, bu...

• Roadie
  • So let me just clarify that I do not have a premium account. So why can I cast/connect spotify on my cellphone with my old tv that uses chromecast. But CAN'T do it on my newer LG smart tv? I co...
  • neoprodigy
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked

I have cancelled premium account (omfgxitsnicole) because it has been hacked. I don't know how to contact Spotify to make sure that the hacker does not reactivate my account. The email and password have been changed. I stupidly had a change my passwo...

• I have cancelled premium account (omfgxitsnicole) because it has been hacked. I don't know how to contact Spotify to make sure that the hacker does not reactivate my account. The email and password h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sommer 0.99 Angebot nicht möglich?

Habe per Email ein Angebot erhalten, wenn ich es zahlen will steht aber es kostet 9.99?Hat das noch wer?Ich schätze es ist nur ein falscher Link in der Email oder das Angebot wurde noch nicht freigeschaltet.Lg

• Habe per Email ein Angebot erhalten, wenn ich es zahlen will steht aber es kostet 9.99? Hat das noch wer? Ich schätze es ist nur ein falscher Link in der Email oder das Angebot wurde noch nicht fre...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify family plan

I sent the email link to my children. It says they can't upgrade as they have premium already, which the don't! It even says you're using a free account.I've logged into each phone with my account details and they now have premium.Do we all have the ...

• I sent the email link to my children. It says they can't upgrade as they have premium already, which the don't! It even says you're using a free account. I've logged into each phone with my accoun...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant use spotify

i thought i can use spotify even without wifi or online?i already paid my due amount

• i thought i can use spotify even without wifi or online?i already paid my due amount
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Ataris did not record an album named "Space Invaded"

https://open.spotify.com/album/0GVUPLYCCXBX0mIZafAy43 This album is incorrectly categorized under "The Ataris" band. It's pretty clearly a different band just by giving a few second listen, but as you can see on their wiki page which would contain an...

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/0GVUPLYCCXBX0mIZafAy43   This album is incorrectly categorized under "The Ataris" band. It's pretty clearly a different band just by giving a few second listen, ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Integration between BMW OS and Spotify

Hello! When I connect my iPhone 6 (also tried with iPhone 5s and 5) to my BMW over Bluetooth it only shows the first song playing and its album cover. But all other songs after the first one is then named the same (ex, if the first one is "BlablaArti...

• Hello!   When I connect my iPhone 6 (also tried with iPhone 5s and 5) to my BMW over Bluetooth it only shows the first song playing and its album cover. But all other songs after the first one...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes